PDA

View Full Version : keep the flag flying

eighty+
06-06-2010, 05:12 AM
Caesar Itried to do a quick sketch but this came up so I just bunged some colour on ok

AT-TA
06-06-2010, 06:09 AM
Interesting creation, i like it.:)

Caesar
06-06-2010, 06:50 AM
Thank you, dear Eighty+! :p A fine celebration illustration. Thank You.
I hope it will foster our national soccer team victory of the world championship (and cup) for the fifth time :):):):):). In that case You can bet I'll have all my limbs keeping the flag flying ....:D
Anyway my best wishes to all the competing teams and I hope that no disturbed mind will use such an event to face his/ her frustrations through criminal acts as they were threatening ...

eighty+
06-06-2010, 07:50 AM
Ceasar that was for your girl, who won in Aussie a teriffic game you've got football on the brain don't forget eng; have Italien manager :D :D

mannafig
06-06-2010, 09:44 AM
Great work dear Eighty+:):)

Caesar
06-06-2010, 09:57 AM
LOL :p Dear Eighty+, I see. You meant Francesca Schiavone, who won today the Roland Garros tennis tournement in Paris, one of the Big Slam series, against Samantha Stosur (the aussie) ... I hope it will be part of a lucky sequence then, ending in South Africa. Thank You!

eighty+
06-07-2010, 12:13 AM
apoligies Caesar got confused heard the cheering saw the last 2 mins thought it was Aussie, don't forget eng: win against Italy in the 2min of enjury time to clinch their World cup, crowds in London go mad, in Rome despondence :D :D :D scuse spelling mind blank old age expect