PDA

View Full Version : Cyborguette WIP (updated)

Caesar
06-05-2010, 06:57 AM
Here is a sort of technological geisha ...:o:p

flyashy
06-05-2010, 10:02 PM
Wow! Caesar, that looks fantastic and very very sexy!! the pose, expression and concept are brilliant!
Can't wait to see this finished!!

Bobbyray
06-06-2010, 03:15 AM
Caesar,

Mon. a live model? hehe:eek:

Nice work so far! One for our magazine when done, hu > Artist portal ?
Well it's just a theory!

BRAY

Lima
06-06-2010, 03:59 AM
Really nice Caesar.

Caesar
06-06-2010, 06:35 AM
Dear Flyashy, I started this for both experimental reasons and an attempt to proceed with a quite accurate work (as far as my cheap tablet/ defective pen allow me) even starting by mere imagination (no reference at all).
I would like to use any tool (so You should possibly be patint for some tril-and-error phase and, in forthcoming fantasy works, any apparently promising approach for an impressive enough outcome (and or realism). A quite challenging task with my antipathy for planning and procedures.
Thank You.

I'd be just honoured should I eventually get an outcome deserving to be published there, dear Bobbyray!
Actually there's a living model who vaguely inspired the face, an oriental looking girl working where I take my younger son to have a pizza slice before his judo lesson, but the features more alike in the initial drawing (by memory recall is not always that easy, since she's neither a friend nor a relative I see everyday and fo quite some time).

Dear Oriane, I'm always a little worried when I paint something more precisely and detailed without any reference, by mere imagination and I don't just stop at intuitive, speedy sketch level bcause You have to keep inspired and not spoil some successful element by overworking (with an imagination unable to suggest each spot and stroke properly whic may enhance the outcome realism). I hope I can keep the promises ... Thank You!

mannafig
06-06-2010, 11:24 AM
Brilliant idea Cesare I can hardly wait to see her finished:):)

Caesar
06-07-2010, 01:53 AM
Thank You, dear Amanda! I guess that, as a future effort, a masculine cyborg version of such a proptotype would be even more appreciated by the ladies ...:D

Caesar
06-10-2010, 04:19 AM
One more step, but the pen started again malfunctioning ...