PDA

View Full Version : picasso no1

eighty+
06-03-2010, 04:36 AM
he said why drag me into this I said well you had good agent did'nt you he said whats that got to do with it i said well some of that rubbish you churned out you would'nt get a way with to day he just walked away :D :D :D

eighty+
06-03-2010, 10:10 AM
after sulking he came back I said you alright now he said shut up just get on with it I can't stand around here allday my time is precious so i had onother little go but my eye's were acking so I didn't do much

Caesar
06-04-2010, 12:01 AM
LOL:D Dear mate, You're humourous and funny presentation cannot hide the value of this ongoing beautiful portrait which, so far, pertains to Pablo's pre-cubistic periods, I think ...:p

eighty+
06-04-2010, 12:28 AM
pleased u like it Ceasar s/p 1901

eighty+
06-04-2010, 12:44 AM
left a note wont be in today going for a few bino's I expect he'll be ih tomorrow all bleary eyed and irratable so wont get much done , anyway I thought i'd bash out a fun one I expect he'll be knocky about that???

eighty+
06-04-2010, 12:52 AM
sorry had to go to the loo, had coffee and bik's as well

eighty+
06-05-2010, 10:35 PM
yeah he's mad don't now if he's coming back? might have to do it by memory just touch up the red bead, funny that? he have must scottish blood or Viking u remmber that lot in their long boats crashing around no wonder they all vulentiered for the job as oarsmen. any way that's another story :confused: so I've bunged in a biro sketch, which I was pleased with as it was the 1st I'd done with biro so you don't get any 2nd chances you have to take what u get :D this one showing is not the biro the biro was pinned up on the board and I thought it would show??? I thought I'd seen it in other people's work :confused::confused::confused: I've got the biro sketch as well :D :D:D:D:D:D

mannafig
06-06-2010, 10:25 AM
Great work Eighty+ and very funny to read to:):)

eighty+
06-06-2010, 01:04 PM
good to laugh Mannafig :D

nah I have'nt seen im back in Spain I should think o' no e can't go there must be in is Villa south of france lucky devil,I'd like to be there all that sunshine the only chance I've got is if I can rent that shack in Texas the one that bloke painted I'm not good on names skolar was it or something like that anyway I expect u now who I mean well I've got to pinch the candle out cheers

Lima
06-07-2010, 06:01 AM
Fantastic. Great evolving art. Your sence of humor is just great.:)

eighty+
06-11-2010, 05:34 AM
orianelima can I call u lima?? pleased u like the work and laughter,but as I was rifling through paper's got no order just a great pile I found a piece by u impasto oil painting tec; I must have printed in the middle of may but just looked at it stimulated me to bung some oil on thickly and bashed one out its called the moment the bull have a look and tell me what u think but no platitudes ok and thanks for the impasto bit regards E+