PDA

View Full Version : Another Lighthouse(Rough)

jacktar51
05-30-2010, 05:38 AM
I havent got anything to post except this rough picture ...
Roughly sketched out,much the same as ones I have done before, so I may not bother to progress it,didnt want to just bin it,so I thought I would post it here as a work in progress,I might detail it at a later date if I decide to keep it...anyway its another lighthouse scene....(So I hope you like lighthouses).Jack.

Lee
06-02-2010, 01:57 PM
HI Jack!!! just checking up on you,, do so always enjoy your adventures!!! xox:)

jacktar51
06-13-2010, 12:05 AM
Hello Lee,Glad someone is looking in,lol...Just posting an update on the picture,good to see your still here,thanks for replying....Jack.

Lee
06-13-2010, 06:09 AM
Dear Jack, sure am still checking in and watching old friends;), your new lighthouse painting is becoming very beautiful! the details are making it so alive! not that you are a spring chicken but you painting work is maturing, almost has a 3D look! wonderful! xox:)

MaryLou
06-13-2010, 06:19 AM
Wow, that's an awesome picture! I like comparing the two showing the progress, and showing me some tips on painting water.

kenmo
06-14-2010, 03:22 PM
It's very beautiful.... I love it....

jacktar51
06-15-2010, 01:58 AM
Thanks everyone for your comments,just posting another update on the picture,thank you for your replies,its good to have your feedback on the progress,I'll update as I go along.......Jack

Lee
06-15-2010, 06:43 AM
Dear Jack, the turquoise in the sky, the mysterious island, very beautiful!!!:)

jacktar51
06-15-2010, 07:13 AM
Heres the final update,added a couple of things and changed a couple of things,I recon I will stop here, I could keep going but I already made a fairly serious blunder by forgetting to cancel a paper grain I was using on one layer,which I merged and saved over the previous J-peg,had a long job of going over every part of the picture removing the unwanted grain,so now it has a little less definition,never mind though,carried on regardless,but I dont want to do anymore to it now,its put me off,so I'm calling it done,hope its been of interest to you,thanks for looking.....Jack.

Lee
06-15-2010, 11:02 AM
Dear Jack, watching the progress of the weather is pretty neat, was wondering when a human being would show up, now the question, is it the lighthouse keeper or someone they threw off the ship? always a story with you! beautiful! xox:)

shechat
06-15-2010, 07:52 PM
Wonderful to watch the progression Jack. What a great painting. I prefer no. 3, just a matter of personal preference though.

eighty+
06-28-2010, 09:54 AM
Hi Jack I see you've stuck me on that island and my swimming days are long gone I hope that mail boat spots me?? :D:D:D