PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Mausb - Socket updating

Caesar
05-27-2010, 08:25 PM
Today I got the idea by another rodent circulating in this Forum ....
I hope You'll appreciate this first idea thereabout (ideally there would be a follow-on ... most likely in the After 9 though:D).

pai
05-27-2010, 10:53 PM
haha..i like it. creative and great idea so as your title! :)

ARTGEEK
05-28-2010, 02:52 AM
This is great:D

Alexandra
05-28-2010, 03:29 AM
Ah Cesare, This is adorable!:)

javier
05-28-2010, 05:45 AM
jejejeje... I love this and the sense of humor you have.EXCELLENT very good:D:D:D:D:D

ScottF
05-28-2010, 06:51 AM
Very funny, Caesar! Certainly the followup where he plugs it in will have to go to the After 9 section. :cool: Any "port" in a storm. :D

mannafig
05-28-2010, 09:12 AM
Hahaha very funny Cesare this is just what I needed:):)

SCP
05-28-2010, 10:50 AM
Great idea!:D I like your fury sig as well :D

Lima
05-28-2010, 12:33 PM
Ha ha ha!!! Great image Caesar, really very funny:D:D:D

Caesar
05-28-2010, 08:40 PM
Thank You, dear Pai! As we use to idiomatically say here in Italy: "laughing makes good blood" ... and creativity too, I hope!:p

Anyway, always better than being "wireless", dear Artgeek, as You will probably will soon hopefully discover in the After 9 section (as soon as I find a few minutes to fix the follow-on vignette ...:D) Thank You!

I'm glad, dear Sandra, You're not among the ladies scared by and screaming whenever they see a mouse ...:D Thank You!

... insofar I'm not this mouse I'm actually happy with and can keep my sense of humour, dear Xavier! :D Muchas grašias!

LOL:D:p Dear Scott, I notice You've got a special insight and expertise about what You may possibily enjoy and expect, especially in that ill-famed section ...;):p Thank you!

... a furry mouse, dear Amanda?:rolleyes::D I wouldn't disdain touchpads either though...:p OK, enough kidding for the moment. I'm glad it was possibly useful to help You somehow facing a though period. Thank You!

Thank You, dear SCP! In many cases I actually think and look forward so that the signature and its style may be more part of and contribute to the image ...

I think we feel better to see technology in a more natural and funny way, don't You, dear Oriane? At least when You don't have reason to loose your temper and hammer some malfunctioning machine ... :D Thank You!

Lando
05-30-2010, 03:57 AM
Ah! rs rs rs rs....