PDA

View Full Version : A thick oil/ paint tube flower...

Caesar
05-19-2010, 04:16 AM
... I hope You like this experiment too ...

AT-TA
05-19-2010, 04:20 AM
Yes, we do, Caesar... very pretty, gentle flower... Oriane will be pleased..;)

coops
05-19-2010, 04:25 AM
Its a beautiful flower Cesare and I am sure that Oriane will love it too. Well done and lets see a garden full of them:)

paul_uk7
05-19-2010, 07:57 AM
Very neat work, I rather like it.:)

Lima
05-19-2010, 09:30 AM
Caesar your experiment is a real painting. I like the simulation of the tapes, setting the paper and the flower. This beautiful flower. The stem and the thorns are perfectly represented. Congratulations dear friend.

Valerie
05-19-2010, 11:09 AM
Dear Caesar what a wonderful flower. I love it.
Val

Caesar
05-19-2010, 08:37 PM
Dear Anna, I'm quite sure You like flowers too as much as Oriane, looking at Your works and Your comment at least. Nonetheless I intended to introduce some unconventional elements in this composition, so as not t make it too sloppy ... Thank you!

As a gardener I'm a little disaster, dear Katie, and I would be intimidated by Your stunning talent with flowers (among many other subject You are excellent master of). Thank You!

Your appreciation is much evaluated by me, dear Paul. Thank you!

Thank You, dear Oriane. I'm glad for Your blessing. What I forgot to say is that I went floreal and experimental in these last paintings because I'm having again some problem with the pen, so I had to use the mouse (with the consequent poorer precision of strokes).

I'm so glad You enjoyed it, dear Val! Thank You!

Alexandra
05-19-2010, 11:52 PM
Lovely image Cesare, well done!

Rick
05-20-2010, 12:14 AM
Really nice Caesar.. Flower is super..

javier
05-20-2010, 03:04 AM
Very very pretty, I like much this, my friend Cesar:):):)

mannafig
05-20-2010, 04:26 AM
Very pretty Cesare I like this very much:):)

Caesar
05-20-2010, 07:51 AM
A white rose is more colorful than we may expect, dear Sandra.
I'm glad You like this single specimen I taped on the roughly framed plate in here ... Thank You!

I envy Your precise and neat works, dear Rick, so I'm pleased You like the slightly fuzzy aspect of this flower I had to paint with the mouse. Thank You!

My dear Javier, You're a sensitive soul who loves ladies and flowers You would offer them, as far as I understand from Your comments. I believe we share this joyful attitude, my Latin friend! Thank You!

... would this mean we expect to see soon some new tattoo then, dear Amanda?:D Just joking! I recently reviewed a funny Halloween painting that You possibly remember of ...;) Thank you!

SCP
05-20-2010, 10:46 AM
Very nice work Caesar.;)

justjean
05-20-2010, 02:09 PM
Beautiful :D

Juz
05-20-2010, 03:54 PM
Wonderful Caesar, the flower is beautifully done, love the shadows in the petals and the stalk details. Also really love the coloured diagonal framing of the piece :):)

Caesar
05-20-2010, 07:30 PM
Thank You,dear SCP. Sometimes I get unexpectedly floreal ...:D

Glad You like it, dear Jean. Thanks.

As I said before, dear Juz, notwithstanding it was just another experiment, i didn't want to present an utterly conventional painting of a rose, so I had to invent some concurring side effects ... Thank You!

pai
05-21-2010, 12:20 AM
i really like this one you did with oil and paint tubes. especially how you did the stem and how you frame this with tape. very creative piece. :)

Caesar
05-21-2010, 06:20 AM
Thank You, dear Pai! The tape is quite simple to simulate. High pressure mid thinned roller ...

shechat
05-21-2010, 08:40 AM
An excellent rendering of the flower Caesar and I like the unusual way you placed it with the sticky tape.

Jim Walsh
05-21-2010, 03:29 PM
this will get a few return visits. very well done. tape, skewed borders. very interesting.

Caesar
05-21-2010, 09:28 PM
Thank You, dear Shechat and Jim! In a very common and popular genre like flower painting, I often feel the need to introduce a little degre of originality ...

mannafig
05-25-2010, 01:49 AM
A white rose is more colorful than we may expect, dear Sandra.
I'm glad You like this single specimen I taped on the roughly framed plate in here ... Thank You!

I envy Your precise and neat works, dear Rick, so I'm pleased You like the slightly fuzzy aspect of this flower I had to paint with the mouse. Thank You!

My dear Javier, You're a sensitive soul who loves ladies and flowers You would offer them, as far as I understand from Your comments. I believe we share this joyful attitude, my Latin friend! Thank You!

... would this mean we expect to see soon some new tattoo then, dear Amanda?:D Just joking! I recently reviewed a funny Halloween painting that You possibly remember of ...;) Thank you!

Hahaha yes I do remember very well dear Cesare:D:D but no no more tattoo's for a while. Your very welcome:):)

jibes
05-25-2010, 12:32 PM
Cool painting! Very nice.

Caesar
05-25-2010, 08:04 PM
Thank You, dear Jibes! Glad You find it cool, considering its floreal nature ... this means the unusual composition elements I introduced provided some added value to this experimental attempt .... :)

alkratzer
05-25-2010, 10:53 PM
Amazing that you did this with the mouse Caesar! Just goes to show that talent shines through no matter what!

Caesar
05-26-2010, 01:47 AM
Well, dear Al, I felt comfortable with the mouse since I was pretty sure this rose wouldn't have filed a suit against me because of the poor likeness of its petal features .... moreover I invented it vaguely inspired by an image of our garden, but mostly by my imagination :D Thank You!