Dear Caesar,
I have only ONE question ... where in tarnation have you been
spending your time lately?

a) In a restaurant that serves bad mushrooms ... :eek:

b) Taking "After Nine" dips in the Black Lagoon ... :eek:
or ...
c) A trip to the moon to access the lunar fall polyp harvest? :eek:

Seriously, just love your expressive coelenterate of the third kind
and can it be pickled and used as a pizza garnish? :)

Caesar
05-18-2010, 09:02 PM
:D LOL dear Mair, I've been quite pensive about posting this silly free burst which started as an Oriane's thick paint splashing on canvas.
I still have to decide whether to use these entities as garnish, side dish, as specimens swimming in a bowl filled with liquid methan and ammonia or let them drive my last flying saucer models out of my garage ....
It was a lot of fun (not art, for sure) anyway. Thank You!

pai
05-18-2010, 10:17 PM
:p i thought it's ice-cream. it's nice to see you still doing all experiements :)

Alexandra
05-18-2010, 11:33 PM
It may just be fun and an experiment Cesare, but the texture and design is striking. I think I will have to join in on this fun!:D

Caesar
05-19-2010, 01:13 AM
Thank You, dear Pai! I'm allowed to make experiments, insofar i don't use explosive substances!

You should, dear Sandra, but never taste any outcome before a guinea pig and, possibly, an assayer ascertain the products are poison and allergy free! :D
Thank You!

AT-TA
05-19-2010, 02:17 AM
This is a mind boggler, Caesar, but i can see how much fun you had creating this...:)

Caesar
05-19-2010, 05:21 AM
Thank You, dear Anna. I just repented not to have used some metallic too ...

kenmo
05-19-2010, 05:36 AM
Looks like a very fun painting to create....

Caesar
05-19-2010, 10:35 AM
Make a try, dear Kenmo! It's funny, but You can always drive to some sort of outcome the creative burst and composition process ... Thank You!