PDA

View Full Version : A Boy and His Chow

Alexandra
05-07-2010, 06:22 AM
I made this so long ago when I was teaching my son words and simple sentences. I made this with Disney Magic Artist original and then I worked again on it with AR3.
I need to do so much more to it, but it will be a while. I just wanted to upload it in hopes that it gives you a smile too.:)

L Skylar Brown
05-07-2010, 06:46 AM
Don't Touch It. It stands alone quite well! Bravo!!

jonwood
05-07-2010, 06:54 AM
THAT is great.......:D

mannafig
05-07-2010, 07:03 AM
Awww it's great Sandra maybe you should make a children's book to go with it.They would make a great character design.:):)

Alexandra
05-07-2010, 10:46 AM
Skylar, Your response just made my day! Thanks dear man!:)

Jon, Thanks so much! I appreciate that!:)

Amanda, Thank you. You know that is precisely what I was going to do back then with this little fellow, and I neglected it. My sister reminded me just the other day about it. She said: "Make a list Sandy, check it off!" Start this book.:)

JOSEPHINE.EARP
05-07-2010, 10:59 AM
Dear alex this painting reminds me of a childrens program when my children were young called Bagpus, although the caracture was a cat not a dog it just shows that your caracture would make a good childrens program star. Best wishes Jo x

Alexandra
05-07-2010, 11:10 AM
Dear Jo, Thank you. My son was on a terrific program at this time also. This terrific lady helped me to recover his speech through cross patterning his body and a specific way of teaching him. An incredible journey it was to see something that I was told would not be possible.
Now he is conversational and reading, writing, building and programming computers and a mechanical genius. I am so happy that I didn't listen to these people.:)

EB
05-07-2010, 02:42 PM
I like this charming image Alexandra

Juz
05-07-2010, 04:25 PM
Delightful image Sandy... love that fuzzy dog... what a cutie :):)

Caesar
05-07-2010, 10:28 PM
When they say a dog and his master look alike ...:D
Funny, tasty and masterful, dearest Sandra!:p

Alexandra
05-08-2010, 03:41 AM
Earle, Juz, and Cesare, Thank you very much.
Cesare, I am afraid that in this case, the dog is much better looking!:rolleyes::p:D