PDA

View Full Version : playing with pen new b/fun tablet (s)

eighty+
05-06-2010, 01:42 PM
hi the mind boggles so much and so little time to do it in looks like I'll have to upgrade computer and tablet :D only started sketching again after 20 year break, mainly sketching on the bus good pratice speeds drawing as you don't get time, plus they keep moving so sometimes it looks a bit odd but good fun, 1 with l/hand and a try with r/hand bunged in a sketch I done 2 months ago hope you like them :eek: thanks someonesane and artrage

eighty+
05-06-2010, 11:20 PM
sorry only the r/hand has come through I try again :D

artragist
05-07-2010, 12:18 AM
Good work - can't get the hang of the tablet myself - I still use the mouse. The second sketch shows so much improvement from the first - you are really catching on quickly. Bravo for your pioneering spirit!:)

eighty+
05-07-2010, 04:12 AM
Hi artragist sorry I confused you the one with the hat was a r/hand try useing the mouse as I mainly draw with my left the other one I done a couple months ago , there are 2 more sketches I tried with the pen as I have just got the bamboo fun pen and touch and was playing with pen to try and get the feel of it , but they didn't come out for some reason ???I will try again hope you understand :D