PDA

View Full Version : I want You ... at dinner

Caesar
04-24-2010, 09:59 AM
A little fun. Imaginary mythological re-work.
I hope You like it. Katie, You shouldn't run any risk to be fired since it's week end now ... As promised I'm back to a vignette.

AT-TA
04-24-2010, 10:20 AM
I think i am safe in this case, not to much meat to munch on...hahahaha...very good pencil / or is it a pastel/work Caesar..

Mairzie Dotes
04-24-2010, 03:38 PM
Dear Caesar,
Frankly speaking ... I would tend to overlook the rather animalistic
appearance and aggressive posture of this Cyclops as long as his
"I want you ... at dinner" intent is to offer me a savory pizza pie ...
with sausage, mushrooms and green pepper. Am I asking too much? :o

Much fun, wonderful fantasy monster well painted and ... and ... and ...
(gulp!) do you think he might consider wearing an apron when serving
dinner? ... only because I would be a bit concerned about accidental
dripping of hot pizza sauce on certain unprotected areas. :D ;) :p :)

Juz
04-24-2010, 03:47 PM
LOL fabulous Caesar... its cyclops-kong :):)
Great imagination and really well done

Caesar
04-24-2010, 07:48 PM
Dear Anna, I'm afraid that with Your glasses reminding him his mom he might instead prefer to keep You around as his fiancée ...:D

Dear Mair, none of my humouristic vignette would be completed before You add Your ROFLing comment. Thank You very much. I hope I wrote everything right, since I cannot see quite well because of laughing tears!:D

I'm grateful for Your kind comment, dear Juz. I'm too old, but I start thinking I should have rather worked as humoristic illustrator ...;):)

coops
04-24-2010, 09:06 PM
Oh my gosh Cesare, I run away and hide. I would rather he ate something else for his dinner but hey its very well painted as always:)

Alexandra
04-25-2010, 02:52 AM
Shockingly funny Cesare!:D

javier
04-25-2010, 03:01 AM
Buen trabajo Cesar, me recuerda a un trabajo que tengo por ahí en algún papel guardado:):):)

ScottF
04-25-2010, 04:04 AM
Always great to see your sense of fun, Caesar! I seem to remember at least one other cyclops in your collection.

Caesar
04-25-2010, 07:02 AM
Dear Katie, it's this bare-faced (not only on the face) guy looking for a victim, that should instead run away and hide waiting for Mary Ann's provided apron ... anyway You are right put some distance from him. He looks dangerous both as a man-eater craeture and ... a maniac, looking at his quite essential attire. I finally kept my promise to deliver another vignette as per Your request. Thank You!

Dear Sandra, I bet You blushed facing this enormous and impudent boor.:D
Thank you and glad You found it funny. Have a look to Mary Ann's comment too, to have even more fun ...;):p

... e io che pensavo di avere avuto una grande idea in esclusiva, caro Javier...:D Grazie!

You know, dear Scott, cyclops don't care too much of dressing properly, so, the other one was confined into the After 9 Section. This cousin of him is rather of the rapper type and looks for food in a parody of the famous illustration with Uncle Sam ....:D Thank You

coops
04-25-2010, 07:22 AM
I'll just pop to the tailors Cesare and get him a suit of the very very best. Is that a song I remember, oh well never mind:)

Caesar
04-25-2010, 10:05 AM
:D Good idea Katie, not cheap though with that oversize and unusual drop ...LOL

Alexandra
04-25-2010, 12:06 PM
Dear Sandra, I bet You blushed facing this enormous and impudent boor.:D
Thank you and glad You found it funny. Have a look to Mary Ann's comment too, to have even more fun ...;):p

Yes, I did read Mary Ann's comment and always love them!
Blush, indeed I did, but laughed at the same time at your delightful sense of humor with this obviously under-dressed cyclop with his finger in just the right place.:eek::cool::o:p:rolleyes::D:D

Belvrog
04-26-2010, 10:46 AM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Great character Caesar. Really good posture.

EB
04-26-2010, 01:51 PM
It made me laugh, well done

Caesar
04-26-2010, 11:54 PM
It was just a pure coincidence, dear Sandra, due to the huge Cycop's size, thus needing to bend in view of pointing to his next meal ...:D Thank Yoy!

Dear Belvrog, whenever I'm not able to stun (frequently enough) I like to at least amuse ....;):p Thank You!

That's the most valuaed appreciation, dear EB. I guess You're an estimatore of the Odissey.;):D Thank You!