PDA

View Full Version : AbstractByStickers - 2 versions

Caesar
04-13-2010, 09:48 PM
I'm lost in textures charm .... It took really few minutes and no talent. Which one do You like the best?

Dunii
04-13-2010, 10:01 PM
i like them both they are interesting because well the abstract circles
looked like meteors and then on them are like trees and other plants. I dunoo why but to me it just reminds me of another planet.
i think i like the top one betta because it is more colorful:D
great job

Docsmith626
04-13-2010, 10:24 PM
These work so well together that "which is better" doesn't really apply. If I were hanging them, it would be in a single frame with a divided mat. They suggest so many possibilities.

Caesar
04-13-2010, 10:45 PM
Thank You, Dunii! The idea I ha for a title was Body and Soul, because there's evidenty materially life throbbing into the bubble-cell but also light and colours in etherial forms in and around which would sugesst a more spiritual entity as the soul. The sum of the two is more than mere addition and their separation would be ruinous event ...

I'm really glad to hear of Your appreciation and suggestion, dear Doc. Your comment about what You may see or feel gives me the opportunity to express the idea that art cannot be just conceptual or philosophical or be based on a mountain of cultural element (or cultural garbage) only. In a way it has to deploy many intrinsic meanings, beauties, harmonies universally recognized by human minds. So an abstract should be rather a chaotic vision which resonates and communicates with our brain and senses than a casual outcome whose support comes from a particular ephimeral external set of lucubrations and concoctions ...

coops
04-13-2010, 11:34 PM
I cannot say which I prefer Cesare as I like them both for different reasons. The colours in them talk different stories and I do like them both very much:)

Docsmith626
04-14-2010, 05:58 AM
. . .and the tension between the two is a third tale in itself.

Caesar
04-14-2010, 09:02 AM
Dear Doc, probably I should make a GIF pulsating from one frame to the other ...

ScottF
04-14-2010, 09:23 AM
Caesar, Ive got to agree with those above--they both work well and are quite interesting. Fascinating colors-

AT-TA
04-14-2010, 09:28 AM
I like the first one... but that's me loving colorfull pics...

Caesar
04-14-2010, 08:40 PM
Thank You Scott and Anna!
I tend to agree, anyway, on a slight preference for the first one!

paul_uk7
04-14-2010, 09:11 PM
Thats a rather interesting painting, I really like it.

JOSEPHINE.EARP
04-14-2010, 09:19 PM
I like them both also, because to my eyes the first one reminds me of Summer which we all hope is going to be a good one with lots of Sun. The second one reminds me of a summer with not so much sun. Best wishes Jo x

Caesar
04-14-2010, 09:51 PM
Thank You, dear Paul. Really glad You like it!

I elaborate on Your statements, dear Jo!

I like them both
They're both like Summer
My logical deduction is therefore that You like Summer.:D Thank You!

Alexandra
04-15-2010, 12:24 AM
I like the second one the best, though both are very interesting and beautiful. The second one is earthy and organic, gives me the idea of healthy foliage and oxygen, water, and soil, harmonizing with life unseen by our visual abilities.;):)

mannafig
04-15-2010, 06:17 AM
They are both wonderful really nice colours:):)

Caesar
04-15-2010, 08:32 AM
Talking of season, my impression is winter for the first and autumn for the second, thus that warmer and earthy feeling You noticed, dear Sandra. Your comment is really meaningful and provided a great insight. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Amanda! I guess they are soft and delicate colors and compositions which might be used on some sort of silky tissue too.

MaryLou
04-15-2010, 12:02 PM
The first one makes me think of the desert during the short time that the wildflowers are all blooming, full of color. The second reminds me of the same place, only after the bloom is gone - less bright color yet just as beautiful in a more subtle way.

Caesar
04-15-2010, 08:05 PM
I'm glad You find them both seasonally evocative of views You experienced, dear Mary Lou! Thank You!
Since am not a true artist, I seldom paint abstracts, but I like to for the free, fresh and fun sensation they provide me while painting them and the unbounded communication and expression departing lines which are completed by the different observers at any conceptual level they may wish.

EMOC
04-16-2010, 02:38 AM
hi caesar,

i like the second and his colour...
EMOC...

Caesar
04-16-2010, 07:37 PM
From an absolute abstract master like You, dear EMOC, it's aneven more flattering appreciation. Thanks!