PDA

View Full Version : Inspirational views from recent holidays

Caesar
04-08-2010, 02:07 AM
In view of possible upcoming artistic interpretations by me or anyone willing to, I'm providing You herebelow some of our "untreated" pictures from this end of March holidays on the mountains and some sky views from my home terrace.
I hope You my appreciate even if they're not paintings (as yet at least)and they're far from what You can actually see with Your eyes.

kenmo
04-08-2010, 02:32 AM
Beautiful images....

mannafig
04-08-2010, 03:00 AM
Some stunning images dear Cesare:):)

ScottF
04-08-2010, 03:01 AM
Super images, Caesar! Im going to save a few of them for future reference.

Weeks
04-08-2010, 04:34 AM
Ceasar, what a lovely country you live in... Sincerely.

Best,

Weeks

Caesar
04-08-2010, 06:45 AM
They're only common picture without any particular enhancement. Anyway thank You, dear Kenmo!

I told You I lived in Wonderland, dear Amanda! Just kidding.:D Thank You!

Plss, feel fre to help Yourself, dear Scott! I'd be so glad should they be of some use to Your art. Thank You!

Some of the many and different natural beauty my blessed country enjoys, dear Weeks... and I don't act too cruelly or unfairly by make recourse to the architectural and other artistic masterpieces where Italy wouldn't have any competition and actually are a universally shared patrimony.;) Thank You!

Peter Pinckney
04-08-2010, 07:43 AM
Oh! You Lucky man Caesar!

The older I get the more I see the beauty of this world we live on.......when we are young we are too busy to see just what we have......when we get old we wonder just how much longer we will have to appreciate the beauty.

Thank you for these images!

:D

Alexandra
04-08-2010, 07:57 AM
Cesare, Thank you for sharing your photo's with us. They are breathtaking.

coops
04-08-2010, 09:25 AM
Wonderful photos Cesare, quite breathtaking. Thanks for sharing:)

Lima
04-08-2010, 11:12 AM
Wow Caesar fantastic. Thank you:eek:

justjean
04-08-2010, 11:35 AM
You do indeed live in a beautiful area Caesar , thank you for showing us and now I have another country I would love to visit :D

Valerie
04-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Dear Caesar these are wonderful and you are a very lucky man. Just Beautiful.
Val

D Akey
04-08-2010, 11:57 AM
I swear, Caesar. Watching you is like you are forever on holiday in the coolest places. Like living in places designed specifically for experiencing perfection.

Now get back to work like the rest of us. . . :D:D:D:D:D

Thanks for the glimpses. Like they say in basketball, never up, never in. . . (meaning unless you shoot for the basket, you will never score. . . or maybe it was a double entendre. I like having a foul mouth that people can't bust you for, hahaha. Okay, you got your vacation, I just need a break. . .)

alkratzer
04-08-2010, 12:17 PM
Beautiful Caesar, just beautiful! Thanks for sharing these!

Caesar
04-08-2010, 07:45 PM
Holy words, dear Pete. They're so evident in Your artpieces too.
It happens to me too that the older I get the better I can appreciate the beauty a see around down to the detail of shapes, colours and shapes, notwithstanding my sight has certainly declined since I was a boy. Painting is probably a way to add us a third eye.
Thank You!

I agree, dear Sandra and Katie, but we've no merit. There are so many breathtaking places in here, where both the Allmighty and my ancestors seems to have enjoyed to contribute to the concept of beauty, that we just have to take some shot with a non profssional camera and the easy setting ...

Dear Justjean, I'm glad You got that curiosity (even if I'm not a turism officer or travel agent:D), since Italy remains unique in many ways. We enjoy the most amazing natural beauties, from the highest mountains to the most incredible shores, and by far the greatest architectural and artistic patrimony of the world (even with so many Italian masterpieces spread all over the world in the most famous musei). I wouldn't cite other cultural aspects and traditions adding to life quality such as the gastronomy each region developped along the centuries based on a huge number of selected genuine products they can display...;):)

I do am, dear Valerie, I realize it and I like to share anything we may enjoy and rejoice for with everybody, since that's what any universally appreciated beauty and good feeling is for. Thank You!

Dear D Akey, when will we have the pleasure to host again Your famed presence in this boot-shaped country then? I guess I may still find some places which may be stunning to You too to visit and stay, notwithstanding Your vast and worldwide embracing experience.
BTW, I used to play basket as a boy, but I wasn't a champ, also because I didn't grow enough (only to about 6 feet) for that discipline, unfortunately, no matter how good I actually was grabbing and drawing to me the ball in a rebound I catched ...
Thank You!

I knew You would have appreciated them, dear Al. I guess You would get an astounding artistic intepretation out of them, Thank You!

MJSparks
04-09-2010, 04:00 AM
Thanks for sharing these images. I have pulled them down as references. I was in need of some gorgeous mountain views and quite frankly I couldn't find any that were as artistically pleasing as yours.

Thank you again.

mannafig
04-09-2010, 04:50 AM
You really are a lucky man dear Cesare maybe one day I'll get the chance to come and visit your wonderful country(well not yours literally:p:p:p):):)

Caesar
04-09-2010, 06:48 AM
I'm glad You downloaded them, dear MagenSpark. Alps have also higher peaks on the western part, where we share the Monte Bianco/ Mont Blanc with France (the highest mountain of Europe), but these part of the Alps do have probably the most beautiful mountains in the world aesthetically speaking.

Right Amanda, I'm not that rich to own my country ...:D

EB
04-09-2010, 11:27 AM
Very nice photos I saved them all

Caesar
04-09-2010, 07:39 PM
I'm glad You did, dear EB. I hope they will soon contribute inspiration to some of Your gorgeous artpieces too!