PDA

View Full Version : Subway Signing by Alexandra (PG)

Alexandra
04-06-2010, 07:12 AM
I have been reading a book graffiti NEW YORK by Eric Felisbret.
I hope this is not too indecent because of her attire and pose. Please let me know if you think it should be moved to after nine section, I will be happy to do so.

The women painted by one of the artists from the seventies were much like this but without clothing and much more detailed-all with a spray paint.

I used all AR3, airbrush, and some faded stamps of the seagulls in the background. Inspired, but not copied, my imagination plus the ease of AR3.

JOSEPHINE.EARP
04-06-2010, 07:24 AM
I think this is great work Alex I have never been to America but when I see the Graffiti art on T.V l really admire the fantastic detail they all seem to have.Best wishes Jo x

Alexandra
04-06-2010, 07:27 AM
Whew!:eek: Oh Jo, I was worried that it might be just too much. This one was a challenge for me because I needed to make it bizarre and vivid colors, not to mention the anatomy I would dream of-haha. I appreciate your kind comment Dear Lady and I am so glad that it is not offensive to you.:)

coops
04-06-2010, 08:19 AM
Oh my gosh the martians have landed on our beach or is it their beach, whatever, thats a great picture Sandra.:)

barnburner
04-06-2010, 08:27 AM
Very well done Sandra!:):)

Claude
04-06-2010, 08:32 AM
I am sure that green color is a nice choice bringing a mood of dreamy innocence to the beach lady.

Thanks and Cheers. Claude.

AT-TA
04-06-2010, 09:23 AM
Oh my, she's got it all Sandy...wonder what she is dreaming of now:)...love your style changes...:eek:

justjean
04-06-2010, 10:34 AM
A great fashion statement in your sunbathing beauty Alexandra :D

Lima
04-06-2010, 10:51 AM
Beautiful and very interesting image. :eek:

Alexandra
04-06-2010, 12:17 PM
Haha Katie! I think it is a martian beach! You know I had pointy ears on her and then drew these. I had so many layers going that my old mac here almost stopped working! Thanks for viewing and your kind comment!:):):):):)

Mike, Thank you very much kind sir!:)

Hi Claude, Thank you very much for your kind words!:)

AT, I love to explore all art. It is a gift of joy to me. Thanks so much kind lady for your time and sweet words.:)

Jean, Do you like her bathing suit? It can be purchased on martianbabe.com.
Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words dear mate!:)

Dr. Oriane, Thank you so much kind man!:)