PDA

View Full Version : Web Design Graphic with ArtRage Pro (added link and better image 4-1-10)

foxytocin
04-01-2010, 08:45 AM
Hi all! I haven't been around much for the last few weeks because I've been working on a big photography project. I always miss this forum when I'm away for long!
Anyway, to further demonstrate the flexibility and many possible uses of AR Pro, I wanted to share this mock-up I made for my photography website......I used stencils and the text tool with several layers.....I used the airbrush tool for the fancy tonal look on the graphics and text. I find it very easy to experiment with palettes and layouts using Artrage for a project like this.....

Alexandra
04-01-2010, 09:29 AM
Gorgeous work Foxy, and you are always missed.:)

Valerie
04-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Terrific work foxy.
Val

Caesar
04-01-2010, 08:25 PM
Glad You're back, dear Foxy, with Your utmost elegant and artistic entries.
A fantastic composition and card indeed!

coops
04-01-2010, 09:14 PM
Welcome back Foxy, so good to see you here again. I have missed your delicate and wonderful paintings. This one is beautiful.:)

foxytocin
04-02-2010, 01:21 AM
Sandra, Val, Caesar and Katie, thanks for stopping by! Caesar, it's actually not a card.....it's a mock-up for a website where I'm storing and displaying my photos:
http://sweet-harmony-photography.smugmug.com/
If you click on the link, you'll see how the graphics work...I needed something that compliments the photos while not taking too much of the viewer's attention....but it also needed to be something with enough personality that viewers at the site would find it somewhat interesting.
I'll include the link and a few more pictures in the first post to make the purpose more clear.

D Akey
04-02-2010, 05:09 AM
Really nice look!!! Good to see you again. :):):):):)

AT-TA
04-02-2010, 05:17 AM
Very pretty graphics, indeed, foxy and beautiful pictures on the site. Thanks for sharing them with us.