PDA

View Full Version : American Warrior

Alexandra
03-30-2010, 02:32 AM
Once more for today. Glooping again.:o

barnburner
03-30-2010, 02:51 AM
Sandra, I really like that. It could easily fit the warriors of several Native American tribes, as well as
the special forces (Recon,Green Beret, Seals) of today, wearing camoflauge.
Great job! :):)

Valerie
03-30-2010, 03:12 AM
Sandra Wow this is fabulous, and I like the colors you used. Excellent piece.
Val

EB
03-30-2010, 04:13 AM
I had to wait for the whole picture to load to see where it was going and when I did I really liked it.

kenmo
03-30-2010, 04:28 AM
Looks good....

Peter Pinckney
03-30-2010, 04:31 AM
In one word?

STUNNING!!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

MJSparks
03-30-2010, 04:35 AM
Interesting painting and equally interesting colors. I think you've captured the essense of a warrior who's about to attack.

mannafig
03-30-2010, 05:41 AM
Inspiring work dearest Sandra I really like how you have done this one That gloopy really seems to suit you:):)

Alexandra
03-30-2010, 05:56 AM
Mike, Thanks so much. My feelings are strong on the subject. I appreciate your kind comment.

Val, Many thanks!

Earle, Thanks so much!

Ken, Much appreciated!

Peter Geronimo with strong finger:D, Thank you so much. Your comments always brighten my day.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Magen, Thank you. With this painting I thought of the Creek Nation that were here in my area, and what they accomplished.

Amanda, Thank you so much. I have to say that the watercolor and the gloop is my favorite. I love the different canvas choices too.:)

coops
03-30-2010, 06:11 AM
It may be just glooping Sandra but its great and I am never disappointed with your gloopy paintings. Great work:)

Alexandra
03-30-2010, 06:33 AM
Oh Katie, Nor I with yours, I really appreciate your kind comment. I have enjoyed your paintings so much.:):):):):)