PDA

View Full Version : Exotic Love

Alexandra
03-17-2010, 05:11 PM
Hee hee had to look, didn't ya?:D

Two exotic love birds.
All done with the gloop tools on fine to medium point even my signature.:)
Background in gloop and frosty knife.

justjean
03-17-2010, 05:44 PM
Alexandera I love your love birds :), IMHO they have a craft painting look to them

AT-TA
03-17-2010, 06:00 PM
On that canvas it really looks like a needle work, Alexandra. And they are so cute.....:)

coops
03-17-2010, 06:47 PM
What a beautiful painting Sandra, the colours are lovely and the whole painting is great:)

Caesar
03-17-2010, 10:56 PM
Beautiful painting of a sweet couple indeed!:cool::):):)
Since usually male birds look more gorgeous than females, I was just wondering whether, in this cas, they were both of the same gender instead ...:D

Alexandra
03-18-2010, 12:13 AM
Jean, Thank you. This was a new experiment for me. I rather liked using the gloop on the fine point. I appreciate your kind comment. :)

AT, Thank you very much. I love the canvas' on AR3. I kept staying up last night painting it, and finally seeing cross eyed I went to bed. I had to correct my mistakes this morning and upload it again-haha. :)

Katie, Thanks so much. I really appreciate your kind words. :)

Cesare, Thank you very much. You know I went back to my son's book looking for the photo. I thought they were turacos. Could be two males. You are right. The females are lighter and the males are the most beautiful. I will have to do an internet search just to see what they really are. Anyway, felt like painting, so I looked into his books for a subject. :)

D Akey
03-18-2010, 01:39 AM
Geez. I can't believe I fell into the gloop. Love birds only. . .:D

Interesting about their tails seeming to go through the branch as opposed to behind it. Did you paint them on a separate layer? :):):)

Alexandra
03-18-2010, 03:13 AM
Ah ha! caught ya D Akey! I corrected this error this morning. Yep, when I merged the first time I was so sleepy that I didn't notice the boo boo, so this morning I uploaded the new one.:o:D