PDA

View Full Version : A moment in time.

waheednasir
04-20-2006, 10:56 PM
hello again...:), sharing one of my recent paintings that ive made in
artrage-1, using tablet. this has been done from memory (as the set up was not there infront of me while i was painting this), some parts are visualised, like the over all mood...:).

no reference used. my own compostion.

happy viewing.

AndyRage
04-20-2006, 11:00 PM
Man o man. Your work is always astounding. It's great how your rough treatment with the palette knife just emphasises the skill of the underlying image and composition.
Just plain wonderful.

AndyRage.

waheednasir
04-20-2006, 11:16 PM
many thanks to u andy...:). im glad.

tony
04-20-2006, 11:46 PM
:) Andy, said it all, a wonderfull still live to be admired by all. Your skill with the ArtRage knive is simply amazing. Regards,Tony :)

Weeks
04-21-2006, 12:36 AM
Purity and beauty...

Weeks

bcmillustrator
04-21-2006, 01:28 AM
Another painting that seems to glow. That is absolutely amazing. Being from an area in the United States that is cloudy and grey most of the time, I really appreciate the luminosity.

Brian

David M
04-21-2006, 01:41 AM
Absolutely masterful. Superb!

Fashmir
04-21-2006, 02:54 AM
Waheednasir- If you aren't doing it already, you should consider selling giclee prints of your work. Every time - and I mean every time- I call my wife over to see one of your works on my screen, she speaks of one for the wall. I get similar reactions at the studio where I work. Personally I find your work so rich in color and texture that I come away feeling inspired and proud that I am in the same community to meet you here on the forums. Thank you for your continued posts.

CÚdric Trojani
04-21-2006, 02:59 AM
it's an a wonderfull digital painting !! Colors and composition works fine

CÚdric

bleepnik
04-21-2006, 04:17 AM
Absolutely beautiful, Waheed, thanks for posting. Now I want to eat an apple. =]

- Gita

ENCHANTER
04-21-2006, 05:47 AM
I just feel like reaching out and grabbing that apple, ......simple and classic :)

waheednasir
04-21-2006, 07:48 AM
tony, week, bcmillustrator, david, fashmir, cedric, gita and enchanter...many thanks, for droping by and for such a postive feedback on this...:). i appreciate.

fashmir, yes, you are rite, i do that at times, but not much. but im always ready for that if things go smoothly. people have bought my works online. thank u so much for the input and regards to your wife as well. give my thanks to her as well...:).

cheers.

Harmony
04-21-2006, 01:32 PM
This is an amazing apple, to me it looks candied including the leaf. And I agree with the others in that it makes you want to have one. I also admire the way you have it's reflection.

waheednasir
04-22-2006, 09:15 AM
hello harmony...thanks a lot...:).

florida girl
10-01-2006, 02:46 PM
Waheednasir,
I was thinking that it would be really nice if you could group your paintings together in the forum for us to enjoy.
I've missed seeing alot of your artwork that's been posted.
Like This one of the apple. It looks so incredibly delicious, it does look candied!
Have you ever entered any of your work in Art festivals ?
All of your artwork would make a wonderful showing at the art festival in Maastricht during the spring. I mean that as a compliment... of course.

Kind Regards,
Florida Girl 8)

Kind Regards,
FG 8)

drzeller
10-01-2006, 03:12 PM
I agree. I have posted suggestions before about adding the ability to search for pictures by specific people (like an ad hoc gallery). Simply searching for posts by a person doesn't quite do this.

D.

friendly
10-01-2006, 04:06 PM
no doubt we all have favorites, yours to me are always a five star paintings with 5 star ranking tops. great work as usual, and your paintings are certainly not usual, always great.

AndyRage
10-01-2006, 05:56 PM
I agree. I have posted suggestions before about adding the ability to search for pictures by specific people (like an ad hoc gallery). Simply searching for posts by a person doesn't quite do this.

D.

It's on the 'to do' list... it's on the 'to do' list...

hanzz
10-01-2006, 08:53 PM
Maybe we could start a "personal gallery-topic"? This could act as a little gallery
Now we have a topic for every new painting, which makes it almost impossible to refind afterwards,if you don't remember the title.
If you search by all posts par member, you get only the text, not the pictures, unless we go to that topic...

waheednasir
10-01-2006, 11:47 PM
Waheednasir,
I was thinking that it would be really nice if you could group your paintings together in the forum for us to enjoy.
I've missed seeing alot of your artwork that's been posted.
Like This one of the apple. It looks so incredibly delicious, it does look candied!
Have you ever entered any of your work in Art festivals ?
All of your artwork would make a wonderful showing at the art festival in Maastricht during the spring. I mean that as a compliment... of course.

Kind Regards,
Florida Girl 8)

Kind Regards,
FG 8)

thank u so much florida girl for all your kind words on my work...:).
though now work as a digital, 2d, 3d artist, but as a fine artist, ive held many exhibitions of my paintings (mostly oils) and drawing, including, 5 solo shows. exhibited in my own country and abroad as well, but never in Maastricht...:). who know, i might do that someday...if conditions permit...:). thanks for your kind compliment.
regarding my work at one place to view, at the moment, u can visit my personal website: www.waheednasir.com for that.

many thanks friendly...:). i appreciate always.

as andy is working on personal gallery/personal portfolio pages, for artists here, i thank him for the effort. its surely is a nice idea...:).

thank u and best wishes.