PDA

View Full Version : Isle of U

L Skylar Brown
03-13-2010, 01:39 PM
Another image from the Fantasy Story I am illustrating. The working title is actually Oracle Isle - I just wanted to pun a little. AR3 One Layer from scratch. And to answer a question asked - these are not Complete illustrations, as each has to be refined, and added to. I guess you could call this whole series W.I.P., tho I am treating ea as its own.

Alexandra
03-13-2010, 02:17 PM
Awesome Skylar!:):):):):)

Tonyjazz
03-13-2010, 02:42 PM
Lucky readers when this is finished Skylar! Hope you post the finished product when completed for us to see........I really liked the other one you did in this series, Cliff City, reminded me of Mesa Verde in Colorado....great looking artworks.

byroncallas
03-13-2010, 05:29 PM
Terrific Brown. I've missed many threads recently and I'm sure I've missed many of yours given you seem so prolific. This looks to be a wonderful book. I hope to see the completed work. Meanwhile, I hope to get in here soon to search your threads for what all I know I have missed.
:):):):):)

jibes
03-13-2010, 06:14 PM
Shaping up to be a great batch of art. Good going!

coops
03-13-2010, 10:30 PM
Skylar, your imagination never ceases to amaze me. Another fantastic painting:)

L Skylar Brown
03-14-2010, 07:36 AM
Sandy, Coops, Jibes - Thanks so much. I will endeavor to keep your interest!
Tony, Byron - I will be posting as much as I can. As you know, the process is a long one. Some of the images will not make the final edited story. Cliff City certainly has elements of Mesa Verde, and Taos Pueblo, and Petra - I borrow from Everywhere!!!

Valerie
03-14-2010, 08:31 AM
Outstanding Skylar as always and I can't wait to see more.
Val

Lima
03-14-2010, 11:28 AM
Really nice...I'm sitting here in the front row following the progress of this magnificent story. Great Skylar.

L Skylar Brown
03-15-2010, 09:41 AM
Valerie, Oriane - Thank you so much! I am currently working on quite a complicated piece - taking a lot more than I expected. It might be a few days before I finish.