PDA

View Full Version : Piece to you i bring my friend.....

AT-TA
03-05-2010, 03:39 PM
This is yesterday's evening doodle... nothing planned, just using mainly gloop pen and played like a kid.:)One layer.

foxytocin
03-05-2010, 03:56 PM
The sentiment is lovely and the image is both delicate and strong.......it is a joy!

rickreck
03-05-2010, 04:55 PM
like this - R

byroncallas
03-05-2010, 05:52 PM
Lovely, and peace to you too AT.:)

RobertSWade
03-05-2010, 07:42 PM
There are images, great images, universal images, etc.Ths falls into the latter category. So much can be read into this image that I I hesitate to attempt to put into words all that it could possibly mean. What I can say is that is one of those images that speaks without language in a timely way. Be that taken in the way of a statement against the way man wages war on man, or the way man treats the planet or the way the planet is indifferent to the ways of man ... just for example.
IMHO, it's a powerful image by any standard that conveys both sadness and hope.
I could speak more about lines of longitude and latitude, borders, meteorology, or invasion plans ... but the sadness in the dove's eyes speaks more eloquently than I ever could of the sadness that is life and the strife that mankind creates for himself.
It is also eloquently handled how the dove is incorporated into the fabric of what I see as the planet as though to represent hope.
Maybe you just painted a dove and threw in some background ... I don't know. Or maybe there was a plan. Or maybe your subconcious kicked in.
At any rate, you have a way of creating images that are thought provoking and you've certainly continued that here.

Caesar
03-05-2010, 10:15 PM
OMG, dear AT-TA!
You did this meaninful and magnificent marvel with the gloop pen and on one layer only .... Unbelieveable
I wouldn't have thought it possible to paint up to this level with the gloop pen only!:eek::eek::cool::):):):):)

Alexandra
03-06-2010, 12:07 AM
Outstanding!:)

Jasminek
03-06-2010, 12:12 AM
I like the way this painting communicates peaceful, lovely bird. Well done!:)

barnburner
03-06-2010, 01:11 AM
AT, I like this a lot.

coops
03-06-2010, 03:25 AM
AT-TA this one is so wonderful, it has a message all of its own. So very well painting and so beautiful:)

Lee
03-06-2010, 04:34 AM
Dear AT-TA, such a thoughtful painting, beautiful!!! inspired, gave me goosebumps!!!:)

jibes
03-06-2010, 07:13 AM
Nice going AT-TA! You have such a way with color and imagery.

AT-TA
03-06-2010, 07:18 AM
Oh, my, guys, you almost made me cry with joy... i just doodled ,as i said, i almost every evening do... and this came to my mind... Robert, you read my thoughts very well... it is the piece i am longing for for the whole world and this bird flying around the globe he wants to bring it to every good soul on earth... i thank you so much guys... and it is usually my doodles that speak my mind the best and are so succsesful as paintings...Thank you, thank you. :)

screenpainter
03-06-2010, 07:23 AM
ah this reminds me of that great song by David and Linda Laflamme called White Bird. It's a beautiful day. Peace to you too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cin0QzuEss

D Akey
03-06-2010, 07:34 AM
Love how you integrate your pictures, how you have the colors moving around the canvas. :):):) Very attractive personalization of the concept.

AT-TA
03-06-2010, 12:28 PM
Thanks so much, gzairborne and D.Akey.
Colors are here for not to just look at them but create nice pics with them and giving them the gentle command... they will flow by themselves in the right places.
Have you all a wonderfull weekend. :)

Belvrog
03-06-2010, 12:34 PM
Lovely painting AT-TA. :):):)

Evart
03-06-2010, 05:26 PM
Such a beautiful painting AT-TA :)