PDA

View Full Version : modern tree

Dany51
03-04-2010, 09:46 PM
ArtRage2.5 is still very good :):):)
I did this morning a painting only with AR2.5 , using stencils(from images that I did in another program) and oils.
Hope you like it !

coops
03-04-2010, 11:27 PM
Lovely colours you have used Dany, I like this one:)

Caesar
03-04-2010, 11:31 PM
Magnificent! I like it graphically and colourwise. As an abstract, it doesn't look flat at all! Brava!

Rowena
03-04-2010, 11:41 PM
Very fine and most beautiful - I like it a lot! :D

Alexandra
03-05-2010, 02:36 AM
I like this very much Dany!:)

Dany51
03-05-2010, 07:39 AM
Thank you coops, Caesar, Rowena and Alexandra,
I hope I will be able to show you a more consistent work one day
but this was the day effort.

In the same time I did a variant with a change of color
and this afternoon I did some different changes using Painter and ArtRage3,

I think this last variant is perhaps more interesting.
Which one do you prefer ?

Docsmith626
03-05-2010, 08:31 AM
A most difficult choice, Dany. Though they are variations on the same base, each has the integrity to stand on its own. Good work.

Dany51
03-05-2010, 08:52 AM
Still very similar to me ! Thank you :)

D Akey
03-05-2010, 08:58 AM
What an amazing image. It speaks to me of the life path taking on some forces that model the growth of the tree. And it's so well designed and artistic, that the whole thing speaks to me of the artist who has dealt with convention in an unconventional, splendid way.

And the others are variations on the same theme for me.

Your design sense is as always impeccable. And your color sense is extraordinary.

Very well done, Dany! I love it. :):):):)

Dany51
03-05-2010, 09:15 AM
yes, I wouldn't make the theory of there are no such thing as a straight line in nature, believe me I can free hand draw a straight line but I avoid doing this,
I can't say things in a different way,
I think I paint a little childish now but is how I feel things now and no doubt what I need it.
I hope to be able to show more consistent paintings later on,
thank you very much D Akey for you such kind comments .:):):):)

RobertSWade
03-05-2010, 02:35 PM
The first one says it all. But I know more about you than most here. I think your Mother would agree. A wonderful abstract that speaks loudly to anyone willing to "listen".

byroncallas
03-05-2010, 05:57 PM
Dany, these are in every way lovely, thoughtful, visually rewarding. I have a strong leaning towards the last - it has a more "information rich" feel in it for me. I appreciate the greater contrasts in colors, shapes, volumes, and detail, and what seems a more complex compositional dance. it invites more exploration, it begs for a longer visit.

Really terrific pieces. :):):):):):):):):)

Dany51
03-06-2010, 02:29 PM
The first one says it all. But I know more about you than most here. I think your Mother would agree. A wonderful abstract that speaks loudly to anyone willing to "listen".
Robert, I don't want to hurt your feelings but when I did the painting I wasn't thinking to my family and it have nothing to do with my personal life.
I remember that I publish an image evoking my mother that everybody can see it in the gallery but I don't think that I ever tell you something personal about her or whatever particular.
I did answer to your open letter, this is how I think;
now, even if people in the Forum would be more attentional to what I am doing is very possible that this only embarrass me,the effort that I make actually to show few digital paintings is all I can do and is only for the moment,
I try to learn better the program Art Rage and this is all,
as I can see people in here who are active members , some of them,
need to be recognized for their work, perhaps I need this too but I am not very sure about that, I think that the forum is for me only for the technical part of the program,at least for the moment but I don't want to predict about what I will be doing in the future.
You are mistaken about the interpretation but never mind, thanks for the kind comment and I appreciate your friendship that you manifest .

Byron, yes, the last one is a more funny image with the perles and bubbles,
I am glad you like it.

Evart
03-06-2010, 05:17 PM
While viewing, the words come to mind are "smoke, and surrender" lovely :)