PDA

View Full Version : Indian dream

silvy
03-03-2010, 08:10 AM
I'm back after quite some time and i'm glad to see you all:)
I have not had much time to paint, but I'll remedy.
Here a watercolor from 4 reference photo from India 'mixed'.
I've never been there, and those photos taken by a friend of mine, made me travel a little.
I hope to travel you too:):)

coops
03-03-2010, 08:21 AM
Wonderful painting Silvy I love the colours. Its good to see you back again you have been missed.:)

mannafig
03-03-2010, 09:17 AM
Beautiful Silvy really love the bright colours of their garments against the background they really stand out,also love the elephants:):)

AT-TA
03-03-2010, 09:36 AM
Silvy, you cought up on canvas what is so fast disappearing even in India... their own way of life, the culture and piece of mind as well...love the combo of blue beside golden colors... very nice effect. And welcome back:).

Alexandra
03-03-2010, 10:16 AM
So happy to see you again Silvy. This one is especially superb.:):):):):):):):)

jibes
03-03-2010, 01:52 PM
An excellent image!

carlcath
03-03-2010, 06:40 PM
Silvy,
A real unusual composition for you. So unlike your other work. I like it. A nice center of interest and then you tell a story with all the other elements scattered around in the painting. Good to see an artist stretch his ability to encompass other styles. Nice choice of colors also.
This is not a composition I see very often and it is a challanging style to hold together but I think you did a great job.
Carl

Caesar
03-03-2010, 10:49 PM
E' un bel dipinto che sembra cogliere in pieno qualcosa dell'essenza indiana.
Brava! Figuriamoci cosa avresti fatto se ci fossi andata di persona!

Lima
03-05-2010, 03:00 PM
Beautiful:eek: Silvy.

RobertSWade
03-05-2010, 03:09 PM
As with all your works ... so interestng and so well done.

byroncallas
03-05-2010, 07:15 PM
Hi Silvy, welcome back, and back with a lovely work. It's ethereal and earthy at the same time - a bit like India - something special captured here. I much like. :):)

Evart
03-06-2010, 07:04 PM
Silvy, you always pump out awesome paintings, regardless. This is so awesome, just as the others. You do awesome work :)

silvy
03-07-2010, 03:18 AM
Many thanks dear mates:):):)
Katie, I've missed all of you also...thank you very much:)
Manna, thanks for your kind words.:) Here the photo of elephants, a beautiful temple I think, but I don't know the name. I'll ask to my friend.
Thank you AT-TA:) for reply.
Dear Alexandra, glad to see you again:)
Thank you jibes:)
Thanks Carl for your comments. I'm still looking for a personal style...it's ever a challange for me. I'm glad you like this one:)
Grazie Cesare....andarci di persona? b dopo quelle foto ci ho fatto pi di un pensiero e sinceramente uno dei luoghi, insieme all'Africa, che maggiormente mi piacerebbe visitare. Chiss... ben ritrovato! :)
Grazie Oriane:)
Thank you very much Robert:)
Hi byron:) I very appreciated your kind words. Glad to see you again.
Thank you Evart:)

Valerie
03-07-2010, 04:03 AM
Fabulous painting Silvy.
Val