PDA

View Full Version : Gloopy Droopy Willy Nilly Daffodils

Alexandra
03-03-2010, 05:34 AM
Gloop, watercolor, pen, pencil, stamps, glitter, and the knife. All AR3.

It is raining and cold here today. Needed a little pick me upper.
Hope you like it and it brightens your day.
With love,
Sandy

Bobbi
03-03-2010, 06:08 AM
You have used the gloop pen in a clever way. Isn't it surprising what comes out of these tools? Nice cheerful colors.

Lee
03-03-2010, 06:29 AM
Dear Alexandra, gloop???:eek:, who woulda' thought!!!;), quite beautiful!!!:)

coops
03-03-2010, 07:12 AM
Thats beautiful Sandra and ohhhhhhhh those daffs will some be appearing for real in the gardens. Great painting:)

Alexandra
03-03-2010, 07:29 AM
Thank you Ladies Bobbi, Lee, and Katie. I appreciate your kind words.:)

mannafig
03-03-2010, 09:20 AM
Lovely gloopy daff's I like how you got the petals nice and delicate:):)

AT-TA
03-03-2010, 09:46 AM
They are so lovely, Alexandra, as if they were wearing their sunday bests...frilly gowns to impresss all of us.... lovely effect you can do with that gloop staff... i didn't have the patience to investigate them more... but yours is gorgeous...yes, they brightened up my day for sure....:)

Alexandra
03-03-2010, 10:08 AM
Thank you Amanda, I sure couldn't do it without this fantastic software!:)

Alexandra
03-03-2010, 10:09 AM
AT, Thank you so much! What a lovely comment too!:)

jibes
03-03-2010, 01:59 PM
Sandra. This is really a great painting! Good going.Willy nilly indeed.

Alexandra
03-03-2010, 03:09 PM
Thanks Jibes. So happy that you like it.:):):):):)

Caesar
03-03-2010, 10:39 PM
The bright, joyful yellow colour of these flowers is really a balm against lousy weather!

Alexandra
03-04-2010, 01:20 AM
Thank you Dear Cesare. You know it has rained just about everyday here. Yesterday was a rain and snow mix. I guess with the lack of sun I need something bright-so I like to draw bright images. So happy that you liked it.:)

D Akey
03-04-2010, 07:15 AM
Wow, Alexandra. This is the ultimate in Springtime energy. It's as if you composed a lyrical poem about the subject. It's a representation of what the garden is. I think the translucence of the petals adds a personal grace to this. The stems are stout and very solid, where lots of nourishment can flow through them. And the bee is very busy with such an abundance of pollen.

Rich and full. An image of the dynamic force of life! Beautiful interpretation.

:):):):):)

Dany51
03-04-2010, 11:05 AM
The yellow narcissus have indeed transparent petals and you increase this quality , the bees too have some transparencies in the wings,
and all is very well together , I like it Alexandra , very clever !:):):)

Alexandra
03-04-2010, 11:15 AM
D Akey, What a beautiful, kind, and generous comment. Many thanks my Friend.:):):):):)

Dany, Thank you so much.:) This software is just too incredible at times. I used the gloop for the flowers constantly duplicating and turning and changing the sides-combining and changing effects. The little bees I drew with a pencil and airbrush and the special hair brush for the fuzzy bodies, duplicating the wings on another layer and turning them and changing the effects to give the look of movement. Whew! I had so many layers going!:eek:

Docsmith626
03-04-2010, 05:25 PM
Sandra, these are lovely. Even as we speak, the dillys are poking their shoots up through the mulch in my garden. I'll try to get some good photos.

Peter Pinckney
03-04-2010, 09:48 PM
If this were music it would have been composed by Mozart!

Beautiful,delicate image Sandy..........you should be very proud of this one!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

screenpainter
03-04-2010, 09:51 PM
It's a beautiful picture and amazing gloop tool use. Agree with Peter it is quite a symphony.

Alexandra
03-05-2010, 03:46 AM
Doc, Thank you. I would love to see your photo's. You know, I am a bit concerned about mine. We have had a few armadillos and many moles, so maybe they are the reason for them missing. My camellias are in full bloom and forsythias are budding everywhere though, and I do have the fever!:)

Peter, Thank you so much for such a beautiful and generous comment. Much appreciated beyond any words Dear Friend!:)

Albert, I am so happy that you liked this one. I am afraid that I have joined Katie in the gloop addiction.:p I appreciate your viewing and kind comment!:)

RobertSWade
03-05-2010, 03:43 PM
Blasting, billowing, bursting forth with the power of 10 billion butterfly sneezes.

foxytocin
03-05-2010, 04:59 PM
Hard to follow Robert's robust post, what with all that alliteration and all.
Anyway, it is indeed a celebration! Let Spring un-furl her banners and let down her long tresses, sending forth her radiant smile upon us.

byroncallas
03-05-2010, 07:08 PM
These are killer Sandy - I have to jump on the bandwagon of enthusiasm. Beautiful. Count me in on the high-admirer list for this wonderful springtime vision. I particularly like your handling of the gloop pen - magical work. :)

Alexandra
03-06-2010, 12:58 AM
Thank you Bob for such a beautiful enthusiastic comment!:)

Foxy, Another beautiful comment, and so much appreciated!:)

Thanks so much Dear Byron, I am so happy that you liked it!:)

Evart
03-06-2010, 06:56 PM
The colors are stunning :)

Alexandra
03-07-2010, 02:05 AM
Thanks Evelyn!:)