PDA

View Full Version : Interactive Smoke Tendril Brush...

flyashy
02-25-2010, 08:40 AM
Here goes,
I made a smoke tendril brush.
Just twilrl it around a bit while drawing a stroke and you'll get some nice tendrils..
reacts to pressure & tilt.
Enjoy.

ulrik
02-25-2010, 10:57 AM
Great looking brush :)
Thanks a lot for sharing!

flyashy
02-26-2010, 01:50 AM
You're welcome :)

Valerie
02-26-2010, 04:01 AM
Thank you these are great.

Peter Pinckney
02-26-2010, 04:06 AM
Thanks for your generousity Fly.......I've already put it to use!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):)

hanzz
02-26-2010, 04:48 AM
The more hair I lose, the more head I get.

Well.....more head, and we cannot follow anymore ! This is absolutely brilliant ! :eek::eek::cool::cool:

cLuMsY_joel
02-26-2010, 08:22 AM
Well.....more head, and we cannot follow anymore ! This is absolutely brilliant ! :eek::eek::cool::cool:

comedian Harry Hill says: "you know when you're going bald when it takes longer to wash your face everyday"..or..."when flannels don't last as long as they used to"...!

kenmo
02-26-2010, 08:49 AM
Cool... Many thanks....

misterpaint
02-26-2010, 08:55 AM
huhuhu fantastic!!! :D

Juz
02-26-2010, 04:01 PM
Whoa, cool :eek::cool:
That is SMICK mate :):):)

Dany51
02-26-2010, 05:24 PM
That looks very good to me, I will certainly try it . Thanks !!:):):)

hinket
02-28-2010, 08:51 AM
Hey Flyashy, thank you,

This brush and Juz's brush should play nicely together! :D:cool:

libidee
03-09-2010, 08:54 PM
Awesome brush! but i've downloaded both files and i'm not sure how to import it into the application. I've tried putting them into their corresponding resources folder, but it comes up with an error message. anything i'm doing wrong?

Caesar
03-13-2010, 09:26 AM
Thank You for the supply and the interesting thread item.
Dear Flyashy, right today I was struggling with producing customer stickers which may be used both singularly and as a pre-set in the sticker spray. Practically as personal brush-types.
I succeed getting the individual sticker (i.e. the .stk file), but not the second type.prs.
Could You pls explain me how to make a pre-set for the sticker spray from a self-made sticker type?
I'm grateful in advance ...

flyashy
03-20-2010, 08:58 AM
Hiya All,
Sorry for not replying sooner..I was under the radar..:) I'm gonna try and catch up..

Oh and no need to thank me, You're all most welcome, hope it's of some use to you :)

@libidee, are you using the demo..? in that case you'll get an error..other than that I can't think of anything that should give errors..
@Caesar,
Sorry about the late reply.
What I normally do is find the closest match to what I want my sticker to behave as (i.e grss, hair..etc any one of those variants..) then I change the sticker sheet to the my sticker, then I modify the setting till it's exactly as I want it (normally that takes a few tries, but I keep replacing the same one..)then just save the preset in whatever category that I am in.e close AR & shift whatever stickers I want to whichever folders (within the stickers of course..)
I hope this helps..
Just let me know If you think I can help further..
Ciao,
Fly

Scribemike
04-07-2010, 06:36 PM
Thanks, Fly. Turned out to be just what I needed, just used it in a storyboard tonight.

Hopefully someday my artistic skills will catch up to what I'm trying to create :D , but until then, you're stickers are a lifesaver! Thanks again.

Creativetone
04-11-2010, 10:48 AM
Yes, this fun and very useful.. :)

Tone

Spitfire
09-08-2011, 11:41 AM
Looking forward to trying these out!

screenpainter
10-07-2011, 10:32 PM
very cool Flyashy. Thanks.

flyashy
12-03-2011, 04:13 AM
Sorry for the late reply peeps,
you all are most welcome!
I hope it was some use to you :)
Cheers!

screenpainter
12-03-2011, 12:25 PM
'bout time you showed yer mug 'round here. :)

DrPiranha
12-12-2011, 11:20 AM
These look great, and I would very much like to use these brushes and I've actually always wished there was a smoke type brush in the app.

But, even after reading the stickies on installing, still have no idea how to install brushes that don't have the .arpack extension on them? I've installed countless brushes and other tools that had that extension at the end, just double click and it opens up inside the app and saves it. But with these and similar ones I'm just at a complete loss as to how to install and use them.

I'm using Artrage Studio Pro (the latest released version and updates), on an Apple iMac running OSX 10.6.8. Can anyone offer me some help as to how I can install these to use with Studio Pro? I would very much appreciate it and I thank you in advance.

laginou
02-02-2012, 03:21 PM
It is so great!!! Thank you so much!

annlou
04-11-2016, 07:04 AM
looks great thank you

Saberquake
08-10-2016, 02:23 AM
Hello

Lovely brushes! I'm still new to this, but I can't download it. I have ArtRage lite 4.5.6 (could that be the problem?)

HannahRage
08-10-2016, 10:45 AM
Hello

Lovely brushes! I'm still new to this, but I can't download it. I have ArtRage lite 4.5.6 (could that be the problem?)

If it just won't download, that's an issue with the original download itself, or your internet, rather than anything ArtRage related. Try right clicking on the .stk and .prs attachments and choosing 'save as'. If that fails, try a different one from the forum and see if that works!

If you downloaded, but can't install, then you need to copy the files to your resources folder (in Documents) or import the files through ArtRage by browsing to them from stickers/presets.

For .stk files, open your Stickers Panel, then either select the group that you want to import your new sticker too, or click 'Add Group' to create a new group. Click 'Import Stickers' and open the stk file you downloaded. The new sticker sheet will now appear in the active group.

For Sticker Spray Preset '.prs' files, select your sticker spray tool and open your presets panel. Select the group you want to import the new preset to, or click 'Add Preset Group' from the menu button to create a new group. Then open the preset panel menu and select 'Import Preset to Collection' and open the .prs file you downloaded. The new preset should now be listed in the active group.