02-22-2010, 12:59 AM
Hey, do you remember me?:P
Almost all made in Artrage... text and circles added in Corel Draw

Evart
02-22-2010, 03:07 AM
I love it!!!! This'll look great on a product in zazzle.com ;) :D

ARTGEEK
02-22-2010, 05:29 AM
This is great!!! Do you have any tutorials on drawing manga/anime style?

Valerie
02-22-2010, 06:09 AM
What a terrific drawing,

emenemsbis
02-22-2010, 07:51 AM
Evart, thank you^__^ I made it for an apron, so I'm happy that it looks like for a t-shirt :D

ARTGEEK, thanks^^ I made a tutorial about adding screen tones in manga style drawings, but I never did any tutorial about drawing in that kind of style. But if you want, I can try to do it :)

Valerie thank you^^

jibes
02-22-2010, 09:08 AM
You do an excellent job on cartoon!

emenemsbis
02-22-2010, 09:38 AM
thank you, I'm trying my best:D

Caesar
02-22-2010, 09:40 AM
Fantastic comix style!

emenemsbis
02-22-2010, 10:05 AM
aww thanks^^

Sketchism71
02-22-2010, 10:08 AM
How could we ever forget you Em? Fantastic image and so nicely done! A different style from you but on an equal level of excellence!!! Great to see a post from you!:)

emenemsbis
02-22-2010, 10:32 AM
Haha thank you for remembering me, Sketchism :D
I'll post more drawings in near future for sure^___^

SCP
02-22-2010, 11:31 AM
I remember you..but do you remember me??:p
Great to see you back ,very nice illustration full of character.Well done emenemsbis!:):)

ARTGEEK
02-22-2010, 12:26 PM
emenemsbis I would greatly appreciate it if you would do a tutorial on manga style. I want to try to learn how to draw/paint in that style. I would also appreciate it if you could recommend any books/resources on drawing manga/anime. Thank you,
Greg

Alexandra
02-22-2010, 03:16 PM
So cute and drawn so well as usual!:)

byroncallas
02-22-2010, 05:39 PM
That's a hoot Em. Haven't seen you for a while - though I've missed a lot of threads recently. I'm glad I stumbled on this one. Gave me big giggles - and it is very well done. :):)

Eileen724
02-22-2010, 06:22 PM
Em!!!! Shame on you for being away so long...I've missed you and your awesome art work!!! Don't you know....you're not allowed to be gone this long, girl!!! :D:D:D:D

I love this cartoon-style of yours. It's cheery and ever so delightful! You did such a great job with the details and coloring of this piece, too!

I went out to your web site after seeing you on DeviantArt and was in total awe of all of your works! I never was all that interested in Manga drawing until I saw your artistic works. Now, you've got me hooked and being a fan! :p

emenemsbis
02-22-2010, 06:32 PM
I remember you..but do you remember me??:p
Great to see you back ,very nice illustration full of character.Well done emenemsbis!:):)
Of course that I remember you! I have quite good memory :P
thank you^______^

emenemsbis I would greatly appreciate it if you would do a tutorial on manga style. I want to try to learn how to draw/paint in that style. Ok, I'll try my best! ^____^

I would also appreciate it if you could recommend any books/resources on drawing manga/anime. Thank you,
Greg Oh, it will be hard, because I've never read any book about it...but I was watching a lot of anime and reading even more mangas ;)

So cute and drawn so well as usual! Thank you!

That's a hoot Em. Haven't seen you for a while - though I've missed a lot of threads recently. I'm glad I stumbled on this one. Gave me big giggles - and it is very well done. Yeah, I didn't submit any works here for awhile, so it wasn't your fault that you didn't see any of my works recently :P But I came back :D
and thank you for such a nice words! It was a big problem for me for a long time to draw happy and cute manga drawings, and because of you I'm starting to believe that it's not that hard anymore :D

Em!!!! Shame on you for being away so long...I've missed you and your awesome art work!!! Don't you know....you're not allowed to be gone this long, girl!!!ahhh I'm ashamed now:p But I came back :D I'm sooo happy that you missed my works! *O*

I went out to your web site after seeing you on DeviantArt and was in total awe of all of your works! I never was all that interested in Manga drawing until I saw your artistic works. Now, you've got me hooked and being a fan! Awww really? That's the best compliment I've ever heard! Thank you! :D

mannafig
02-22-2010, 10:54 PM
Looks wonderful:):)
Would also make a superb front cover for a children's cook book

Weeks
02-22-2010, 11:33 PM
Very cool style.. :)

Best,

Weeks

Andrea
02-22-2010, 11:36 PM
It's so sweet! I would love to have it hanging on the wall :D:D:D

flyashy
02-23-2010, 01:14 AM
Hey, Em, great to see your post again!! and in newer style too!! and of course your purple & yellow/orange combination is instantly recognisable!!
It's quite lovely & that Fondue(?) JaeJoong has cooked up looks quite sumptuous!! makes me want to dip my finger in it and lick it :)
Great going!!!

emenemsbis
02-23-2010, 04:53 AM
mannafig, thank you ^___^ My dream is to be an illustrator of children books, so it's very nice to read such a comment :)

Weeks, thanks!

Andrea - haha, I think that your drawings are better to hang on the wall, but thanks ;P

flyashy - hello :D I never thought that my colours combination can be recognizable, but indeed, I love using purple colours ;P
I wish that I could try this fondue made by Jaejoong ;P