PDA

View Full Version : galoopaglee

byroncallas
02-21-2010, 10:19 PM
Nothing but that wonderful gloop pen. No filters. 100% AR3.:)
Views better if blown up full screen and seen at a distance.

Sketchism71
02-21-2010, 10:59 PM
It's Lalagaloopa! Now I know for a fact this is not a smudge over!!!;):) Fascinating image as usual Byron! That gloop tool is an amazing little thing but I had to send it to its room for not listening to me!!! Someday I hope to live in harmony with it but until then, I will enjoy this little gem and keep it as a reminder of how powerful that tool is. Very cool!:cool::D

coops
02-22-2010, 01:34 AM
OHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh Byron that looks like gloopy heaven. Love it:)

Alexandra
02-22-2010, 01:47 AM
I love the gloop too Byron! Great fun.:)

D Akey
02-22-2010, 02:00 AM
Imagine what it must do to the energy waves at the quantum level with the physicists doing the Oklahoma land rush to stake a claim for their pet theory of the unified field. And if there's still a substantial amount of unclaimed stuff of creation floating around with all kinds of theories and postulations and shoot from the hip notions about reality rushing hither and yon without quite enough oomph to make it so, or at least enough proof to anchor and solidify a paradigm, this might be a graphic representation of that sort of between radio signals jumble.

Going based on the notion that reality conforms to what we believe it to be, at least so far as we're concerned, this is what it seems would result when have a lot of people operating on a lot of very different paradigms.

Cool, Byron. :):):):):)

Evart
02-22-2010, 04:09 AM
That gloop pen is a very cool tool. This is a great looking abstract!

Juz
02-22-2010, 04:17 AM
Wow Byron,:eek::cool: I just love this one. You are truely the Gloopmaster. Really enjoy the large view where you can see the amazing coloured canvas texture come through. Gorgeous :):D:)

Valerie
02-22-2010, 05:33 AM
Byron this is fabulous, and all the colors and texture.

Lima
02-22-2010, 08:20 AM
Byron, a magnificent abstract painting. The ArtRageous neologism fits perfectly. The explosion of colors hold, and sets the viewer's attention. Very cool. Congratulations.

jibes
02-22-2010, 10:13 AM
Good old gloop! You do a good job!

Caesar
02-22-2010, 10:42 AM
This is the most powerful remedy in a chromotherapic treatment!

SCP
02-22-2010, 12:42 PM
Fantastic Byron,this has sooooo much movement and energy, well done my friend!:):)

foxytocin
02-22-2010, 04:19 PM
Good gracious, there's a lot to look at there. Frenetic, almost. A visual treat.

byroncallas
02-22-2010, 07:40 PM
Thanks so much everybody (Eddie, Katie, Sandy, DA, Evart, JuzzyGal, Valerie, Oriane, Jibes, Caesar, Rose Scott, FoxyT) - really much appreciate all the feedback. You've each been very warm in your comment here.

Eddie, interestingly, I've found if you sort of ride our horse Mr. Gloopy in the direction he is going you suddenly can get a lot of very deliberate control over him. This painting I suspect may have a bit of a chaotic quality about it to some, but it's rather quite deliberate for better or worse. More and more I appreciate the features in our friend Mr. Gloopy and find he's amenable to direction if you don't push him too hard to try be something different from what he is. I think he's become my favorite child. I admire his independence and see that he's open to guidance if you are willing to accommodate his point of view. :):D:D:D;)

Juzzy, you always see those little details - it makes me giggle. That spot texture was created in a single layer stuck somewhere in the middle of the layer stack. The gloop pen works particularly well with individual layers set to different and rugged canvas textures. Incorporating a couple in a heavily layered painting seems a really satisfying way to introduce spot texture that is particularly effective with Mr. Gloopy's natural liquid properties. A really cool AR feature I think.:)

DA: "Going based on the notion that reality conforms to what we believe it to be, at least so far as we're concerned, this is what it seems would result when have a lot of people operating on a lot of very different paradigms." I love this quote - you address a theme that interests me - I suspect it spills into a lot of my painting. You have such a knack for drawing out these "food for thought" distinctions. Gives me smiles, giggles, and appreciation for your insightful gifts and gift of gab too:).