PDA

View Full Version : A Season

EB
02-20-2010, 05:33 AM
I did these in AR 2 but I didn't post them I was having health issues.
At the time I was going the rounds with a chronic sinus infection, then I had a heart attack. Well I finally had my sinuses operated on and I was very lucky about the heart attack. Then a ladder slipped from under me and I fell about 12 ft flat on my back. I however tangled up and injured my right leg in the ladder. The next day I tripped over a pipe hidden in the brush. I finally went to the Doctor and he had me spent the next 10 days in the hospital. He took it more seriously than I did. Then I spent the better part of a month going to the hospital twice a day for antibiotic IVs. I've been going the round with congestive heart failure so I had to slow down. Three times last year I was ask if I had a will made out. Unfortunately that backed up my cutting firewood for the winter and other stuff so I been busy in between the nap I take as I tired easily. The new antibiotics I got last week should take care of a staff infection I have in my right leg. Ironically I have a degenerate spinal disorder and I will eventual be bound totally to a wheel chair. Maybe then I get some painting done. My feelings about all this is that God knows where I at and until he calls I have got things I want to do. The only thing that annoys me is the banquet of drugs the doctors seem to think a person needs. Threw all the nonsense I started cooking a bit and enjoying life.
Anyway I did two versions of a painting exploring ideas.

Valerie
02-20-2010, 05:38 AM
Wow EB these are wonderful, nice work.

IrishRose
02-20-2010, 05:39 AM
Wow, very lovely. I vote for the first one for the awesome reflections and colors in the water... you really make me want Fall to be here again :)

PS Sent you a PM... so very sorry about all you went through.. and are still going through. Now, for some of that EB gourmet cooking... I need some of that! :)

samiro
02-20-2010, 05:58 AM
Both are very nice EB;
nice work

Caesar
02-20-2010, 06:40 AM
Hope You're OK now, dear EB. No matter which AR You use, You're always, evidently, a talented artist anyway!

Alexandra
02-20-2010, 11:52 AM
Thank you for sharing these wonderful paintings with us EB. I am so sorry to hear about your complications. Only God knows where you will go. Think on positive things and keep on painting these wonderful paintings.:)

Lima
02-20-2010, 12:20 PM
Wow:eek::eek::eek:, wonderful love it, love both. Congratulations:eek:

barnburner
02-20-2010, 12:38 PM
Both are wonderful EB! Sounds like you have really been thru it. Here's hoping for smoother sailing for you.

AT-TA
02-20-2010, 03:16 PM
I like both of them, EB, very expressive work.Love the water reflections especially.
Wish you a better year this year, EB.take care of yourself and painting healed a lot of people, so you might be one of them.:)

Juz
02-20-2010, 05:11 PM
Beautiful, love the fresh, lively colour :):)

Evart
02-21-2010, 01:08 AM
Both are beautiful. I like the different color leaves :)

jibes
02-21-2010, 08:59 AM
EB, you must be pretty tough and tenacious to keep going after all you been through! Good for you! Painting takes our cares away.
2 great paintings you have done here. I would vote for no.1 as my fav. There are some aspects of no.2 I like but overall #1.

EB
02-21-2010, 05:52 PM
Thanks everyone for your responses and moral support.

I do enjoy learning from you all.

Eileen724
02-21-2010, 10:12 PM
What a serious case of bad luck you've had, EB! For heaven's sake, one can only hope that you're past all your health issues and on the road to a speedy recovery!

It's nice that even though you may be stricken with health issues that you can still paint such beautiful and enduring paintings, EB. Way to go!

elfme
02-21-2010, 10:17 PM
Beautiful and colorful paintings.

Sketchism71
02-21-2010, 10:19 PM
Beautiful work EB! Hope things start looking up for you... Your artwork surely doesn't show your adversities! I saw this earlier when I was at work but didn't have time to comment. It is amazing how different images look from monitor to monitor. At work it appeared very bright (brilliant) much more vivid color and here it is more subdued with a more relaxed feel than I remember seeing at work. Both were wonderful but I thought it was a notable observation you might find interesting. P.S. Buy a lottery ticket, your luck is surely going to change soon!:)