PDA

View Full Version : Weeks' digital sketchbook & "lab" !

Pages : 1 [2]

SCP
03-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Amazing Weeks!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::):):):):)

mannafig
03-11-2012, 01:46 AM
Superb Weeks:):)

chinapete
03-25-2012, 05:00 PM
Weeks, a few general comments on your thread, if I may add my voice to the chorus of those who admire all that you are doing …

For the mental effort it takes to document and explain your techniques, thank you
For your willingness to respect the tradition, and carry it forward, but not be enslaved by it, many thanks
For your careful study of fundamentals, and attention to detail, I’m not sure who to thank
For your sense of form and drama, we can thank unnamed higher powers
For your outsized talents … well, you can thank your parents :)

silvy
03-26-2012, 08:29 AM
Great thread Weeks:):)

EB
03-26-2012, 11:56 PM
Really good paintings

Earle

Weeks
03-27-2012, 05:40 AM
Pat1940, thank you. Yes it's true, i like textures so much, because of the flat digital field and the option to increase "materiality" of each painting with "digital fesh". A lot to say about that.

Hi Ceasar, thank man for your great comments. Well, with Velazquez there is a lot to learn and specially with digital tools like Artrage and Painter.
Usually, i don't like to mix up different softs, but in that case, the juice and the grid are very powerful with Painter. In progress...

Coops, thank you very much for your support and comments. I like to focus on details. You know what i'm talking about. :)

Lima, thank you so much :o

SCP, thank you, :o:o

Thank you Mannafig :)

Chinapete, whaouu :o:o:o very nice and encouraging comment. I appreciate so much. Thanks.

Thank you Silvy :)

Thank you Earle for the words...

Here is another shot, exploring these inexhaustible tools and textures...
The subject, not sure what it talks about... :D
100 % AR3

Best,

Weeks

mannafig
03-27-2012, 06:27 AM
Fabulous dear Weeks:):)

Alexandra
03-27-2012, 05:23 PM
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! How beautiful and inspirational Weeks!

Caesar
03-27-2012, 10:21 PM
You're able to turn any sticker type into a magical wand to produce stunning and unique artpieces, dear Weeks. You mentally see in advance and in depth what a pattern may eventually provide as a gorgeous outcome, I guess.

screenpainter
03-28-2012, 01:30 AM
Well you make such great compositions. In the hands of the right musician the violin does play so sweetly. And so it is with the artrage I guess. wonderful stuff. I love the figure you did in beta of the man. I loved the green version of the man with hat.

Weeks
03-28-2012, 02:47 AM
Screenpainter, thank you. What a nice comment. I agree with you, i like the "green" version and the first rough too. The last one is more "conventional", and for that, i'm looking for other styles, other forms. Not easy at all. :)

Dear Ceasar, every time a nice word, a nice comment for everyone. Thank you and thank you for being yourself a great painter.
I'll try to "art pack" few of my brushes, soon :) but i use a lot from others out there.

Thank you Alexandra :o your work is very inspirational too.

Thank you so much Mannafig :):)

Have you hear about Al.chemy ? (no offense Artrage :D )
Very interesting to "deconstruct" the forms.

Here is a try.

Best,

Weeks

Weeks
03-28-2012, 03:00 AM
Few shots... :p

I like this chaos :D:eek::D

Best,

Weeks

coops
03-28-2012, 04:00 AM
Great works Weeks, I really like the last one as my eye sees so many things in it. Well done:)

gxhpainter2
03-28-2012, 04:06 AM
weeks... wow what a range... love all your explorations to extract form in unique and creative ways... this last bit with the red and black and transparent gradients... very FRESH!....:):):cool::cool::cool:

Belvrog
03-28-2012, 11:05 AM
Hi Weeks, brilliant additions, the Velasquez, as well as Idlan. Great texture that you've produced in the latter. I also really like that third alchemy shot.:)

SCP
03-28-2012, 11:28 AM
Hey Weeks great stuff! I enjoyed using alchemy a while back I have a image in my Gallery that was imported into ArtRage from alchemy http://www2.ambientdesign.com/gallery/files/5/9/6/2/destruction_sm.jpg (http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/../gallery/files/5/9/6/2/destruction_sm.jpg)

You have inspired me to open it up again.;)
Keep up the great work!:):):)

Caesar
03-29-2012, 12:26 AM
Fascinating images.
Without some noise and chaos we would be deprived of our creativity able to see some order, pattern and complex rule intuitively, thus also to be able to perceive and react in a natural environment.

D Akey
03-29-2012, 04:53 AM
Impressions of the big bang.

Weeks
03-29-2012, 05:04 AM
Hi Ceasar, may be we have to look for something new. I don't know what but for me, it's this constant round trip between the past and the future.
These tools helps us to improve this goal. Anyway, thank you for the words.

SCP, i've seen yours and i like it. Thank you.

Belvrog, thank you. The third is much more construct, but the tools is very difficult to manage.

Gxhpainter, thank you. Yes, my attempt to explore these forms is fascinating but hard to...

Coops, you're kind. Thank you. :)

Well, a new try... Not easy... :D

Best,

Weeks

pat1940
03-29-2012, 05:05 AM
Weeks, just fantastic work, you are on fire:):):):):):)

SCP
03-30-2012, 10:49 AM
Weeks these are awesome! Really like the 2nd of the group.Well done!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):): ):):)

AT-TA
03-30-2012, 05:37 PM
Just like flying among the freshly created stars... so much energy and and exsitment one can feel when watching your sketches... wonderful ...

EB
03-31-2012, 07:23 AM
Very Nice

Earle

Weeks
04-04-2012, 10:07 PM
Hi Earle, happy you like them :)

AT-TA, i'll do my best to have again, your nice comment :)

Hi SCP, i wanted to show a kind of progression. There is a mistake in the publishing order. In this last group, the last one is the first one. Thank you anyway. :)

Pat1940, thank you very much. yeah, i feel something like i'm on fire... Something's happen in the air ;)

Best,

Weeks

Weeks
04-07-2012, 02:31 AM
You know what :confused:

I bought a new product : :D
The Cintiq 24 HD ...

Well, fantastic but very disturbing.

A try with it, a composite face.

Best,

Weeks

Alexandra
04-07-2012, 03:06 AM
Wow, you are awesome Weeks!

mannafig
04-08-2012, 01:19 AM
Utterly fantastic dear Weeks:):)

Weeks
04-08-2012, 03:54 AM
Mannagig, always happy to hear from you :)

Alexandra, :o :p Thank you so much.

Let's come back to the fundamentals :

Here is a sketch done with Artrage 2 and some details with AR3 :D

"Good boy, good boy " :D

Best,

Weeks

gxhpainter2
04-08-2012, 04:10 AM
wow a Cintque 24HD... you must be in heaven...!:eek:..great explorations I love the range of ideas and immediacy.. interesting to see how you develop a face or idea and refine it down...:cool::cool::cool::):):)

pat1940
04-09-2012, 01:09 AM
Fantastic works, Weeks, really like your style:):):):)

Weeks
04-09-2012, 10:37 AM
Hi Pat1940, thank you buddy, :)
In fact, i would like to embrace all kind of style with my personal "touch", but i have so much to learn and practice !

GxhPainter, yes, :o the cintiq is a great tool. I don't want to show up, but i have to admit that it rocks despite it disturbs me a lot... :cool:

Talking about style :rolleyes:, here is a quick shot i've done, a sort of "stamp" or something, i don't know. Kind of "Jules Verne" portrait...

I used AR3 of course and Al.chemy for the "prophetic" background. ;)

Tell me what you think ?

Best,

Weeks

coops
04-09-2012, 10:35 PM
Ohhhhhhh I LIKE!!!!! Love the background, great work Weeks:)

Belvrog
04-10-2012, 03:06 AM
Great work as always Weeks. Fantastic additions !!

limey-g
04-10-2012, 04:18 AM
Well weeks I sure wish I had your imagination, that is one area where I am sadly lacking. This is really neat.
Geoff

Weeks
04-10-2012, 11:15 AM
Geoff, :) thank you for the compliment. I'm not sure about what you say : imagination is a point of view. Maybe it's a place where you can put thing with others and see what you got ? :eek:

Belvrog, thank you so much. I have to get out of my path. Looking for new areas, new ideas... Not so easy ;)

Oh Coops, thank you so much. I knew the background could hit you. Something in the air ;)

For this one, at the start, i just wanted to paint a close up, and you know what, as i went along, it reminded me the head of Yorge, somewhere, from Umberto Eco' Annaud movie :eek:

Best,

Weeks

screenpainter
04-10-2012, 09:42 PM
love the chalk portrait of male and the graphic elements of Id1Eb_F.jpg the latest partial portrait study is beautifully drawn. I would love to see it evolved into a whole portrait.

coops
04-11-2012, 01:13 AM
Thats brilliant, well done:)

gxhpainter2
04-11-2012, 04:11 AM
amazing work.. I like the Jules Verne.. the complex background evokes thoughts of a creative genius pulling together bits from his industrial age stock pile... and the beard and chin... I thought was a photo at first then realized it was not.:eek:

Caesar
04-11-2012, 10:29 PM
There's nothing less than artful and excellent also in these new experiemnts, drawings and paintings, either abstract or realistic/graphical!
You've got a natural compass for beauty and art!

Selby
04-12-2012, 05:32 AM
Lovely updates weeks!! That close up has me peering so close to see the details I'm almost tickled by the moustache it's so real looking;)

silvy
04-12-2012, 05:44 AM
I like very much your last updates:):)

Weeks
04-25-2012, 11:22 PM
Thank you Silvy :)
Hi Selby, Thank you for the words.
Ceasar, as always, nice words and comments. Thank you.
Gxhpainter, i'm happy you like the "Jules Verne' kind of". It was a try to experiment a futuristic vision with forms and lines and a thematic from the past with references like Jules himself and/or Gustave Eiffel sort of. Thank you anyway. :)
Thank you very much Coops :)
Hi ScreenPainter, thank you. I'm involved in something like trying some of these ideas on real canvas. Maybe... :cool:

This shot, in progress, is 100 % artrage ! Gollum with a pencil/chalk rendering... I'm fascinated about the idea to simulate so far, this technique.

Best,

Weeks

mannafig
04-26-2012, 12:00 AM
Fantastic additions dear Weeks and I am really looking forward to seeing Gollum finished:):)

D Akey
04-26-2012, 03:19 AM
I think you could go professional any time you want. This is all first rate.

Whether there are jobs available is another consideration. But your skills are superb.

gxhpainter2
04-26-2012, 03:24 AM
Weeks... your Gollum is amazing..I love the ears! some incredible drawing skill shown there...:):):):cool::cool::cool:

Weeks
04-26-2012, 09:23 AM
Thank you so much Gxhpainter, you know, the idea wasn't to produce "eventually" a good drawing with reference, but to demonstrate the fact that with Artrage, we can and we will be able to draw without any paper scanned and directly with it.
I'm focused right now on this "pencil/pastel" rendering.

D Akey, thank you man, :o heavy pressure from now on :p

Dear Mannafig, thank you so much. Here is a new shot while in progress. :)
Hope you'll like the close up.

Best,

Weeks

Weeks
04-26-2012, 09:33 AM
Another try in progress :D

Best,

Weeks

mannafig
04-26-2012, 10:47 AM
I love him. He really is fantastic:):)
the other piece is great too:):)

speggie
04-26-2012, 11:03 AM
:D:D......Weeks my old friend !!!! hows things matey ? .......the thread boasts more great works than i care to mention .sweet stuff indeed, the old portraits still have it for me and loving the new vader also, take care ..great art indeed :):)

Caesar
04-26-2012, 08:19 PM
Gollum's drawing is absolutely impressively and masterfully made (speaking clearly of Your awful talent) and the unfinished legionary is already a superb painting. The background is spectacular (maybe You used also some well-chosen layer blending mode) and the figure shows a progression that leads to amazing results where it approaches a final stage.
Extraordinary again.

silvy
04-27-2012, 02:52 AM
Great Gollum:):):):), amazing painting!

Mule
04-27-2012, 03:34 AM
Such impressive work. I feel honored to be able to see your processes. Thank you for letting us have some insight into how you create such masterful work. It inspires me to no end.

SCP
04-27-2012, 02:49 PM
As always Amazing Art Weeks! Your Gollum drawing is very true to the movie version and great line work.I always enjoy checking in on your work.;):):):):)

Weeks
05-02-2012, 04:01 AM
SCP, thank you for Gollum. I know we can now simulate real pencil strokes, playing with the textures of the canvas.

Hi Mule, thank you and welcome. I didn't take the time to welcome you. Well, if my job can help :)

Silvy, thank you my dear :)

:o Thank you dear Caesar for everything. You know what, i was thinking about you and your country :confused: Spain too :confused: and the rest of Europe... Strange moment... Happily, we can spend some time to paint and improve our skills...

Hi Speegie, great to hear from you :p Thank you for the comment.

Thank you Mannafig, it's a real pleasure for me too.

Because i cannot stay without posting (i shouldn't have until the last piece would be finished :rolleyes: ), here is a new masterpiece i like a lot.

And i have to confess the 80 % of this piece was done with another soft i practice since 1993, :mad: because of 2 tools i still miss with AR3. :eek::confused:
For the 20 others %, AR3 and its textures' factory.

Victor Hugo !!! A great french writer.

Best,

Weeks

gxhpainter2
05-02-2012, 04:36 AM
Weeks :eek::eek::eek:.. a stunning work.. you should be very pleased with this... the reflective shine on the table and book, the dark folds of his suit and impressive face make a great statement of a powerful mind..

shadowslake
05-02-2012, 04:57 AM
You have presented his charater well.

DennyCayman
05-02-2012, 02:09 PM
Hi Weeks,

I could not end looking through this whole thread I am inspired to work more and more thanks for all you have done.

Denny

Caesar
05-03-2012, 01:27 AM
You're going to leave us speechless once more, dear Weeks.

The economical situation in Europe is quite tough for few and simple reason which could be easily removed, even going on to increase balance and market efficiency in our countries.
Main reason is Germany short-sighted and confined policy, who isn't able to change the natural attitude of a great share of its population, so we don't have common Eurobonds, we cannot print more money etc. what would be usual to any country to manage the situation. This allows the speculation of few financial gnomes with their derivatives and the silly analyses of the so called rating agencies (with interest conflicts, but fortunately less and less considered in their evaluations) to put national economies on knees. Also France is progressively at risk and Netherland starts having hiccups.
This happened also because Deutsche Bank speculated heavily on derivatives betting on what actually happened and sold, to earn money, other nation bonds, including those solidly covered by assets and prospects.
We start believing that many European countries, certainly the Southern ones, France, Belgium, Ireland and other Eatern ones will have to rather ask Germany to get out of Euro.
The situation in the various European contries are quite different, so are problems too (Italy has a completely different economical and financial structuire than Spain or Greece for instance), but international anglo-saxon driven finance is usually incompetent and naif on that, even worse they don't care and just pretend to know the picture and the remedies, whilst they're rather a main cause of instability and they were already responsible for the E-bubble in the past and of have triggered this depression. We should rather come to have an international regulation where finance shall have separated tasks and business, no conflicts of interest, shall serve industry and its liquidity and can speculate only at commensurately high risk, for them and their bosses, since they actually mostly don't add value to wealth production and a widely spread entrepreneaurialship and welfare, rather the contrary.
Any monopoly should be broken, including the financial one, the most greedy and detrimental to a truly free and ruled global market where everybody play fairly on the some ground, also for what concerns human rights and sustainability, or just die because of a different, better and more efficient model which is starting in several local areas.

pat1940
05-03-2012, 09:33 AM
Weeks, it is a total pleasure to see your works, I enjoy them so much and your talent has no end, thankyou for sharing:):):):):):):):):)

chinapete
05-04-2012, 01:13 PM
It's an interesting choice of subject, these days one expects Derrida or Foucault or Levi-Strauss, or even Rimbaud, and not a writer who I suppose largely has been forgotten in the English speaking world, and who once wrote, maybe because he was able to see ahead, "L'Europe ne peut être tranquille tant que la France n'est pas contente" ...
:)

EB
05-05-2012, 12:42 AM
Nicely done

Earle

Weeks
05-06-2012, 06:37 AM
Earle, nice to see you and dhank you.

Chinapete, great quotation. I know you're a man of letters :)... Thank you anyway.

Pat1940, i share with a great pleasure. Happy you like these shots.

Dear Caesar, i see you know what's happening now. Maybe it's not the place to talk about these things, but it's important to forge an opinion. I could say : wait and see :confused: Otherwise, thank for your nice comment.

DannyCayman, if that helps, i truly so happy. Thank you.

Shadowslake, thank you.

Ghxpainter, i'm happy to read your words. Thank you.

My "Gollum" is still in progress, and it's time to meet colors... :p In progress, in progress...

Best,

Weeks

silvy
05-10-2012, 09:59 AM
WOW:cool::cool:it's brilliant!!

Caesar
05-10-2012, 10:56 PM
What a terrific Smeagol/ Gollum! :cool: You must have been hit by gamma-rays! :eek: You're .... The Incredible Weeks, endowed with unique paintings superpowers! :D:):):):):):)

Weeks
05-11-2012, 08:38 AM
My friend Caesar, always a nice word, for everyone :) Thank you. I don't know if i've been hit but, what i know is the pleasure to push AR3 out of the limit.
But i know something else : i have to enrich my "palette". Ok, i like traditional subject (portrait, etc) but i have to try out new art directions. Here is a new test. I don't have yet all the code but i hope it's a good start...

Thank you Silvy, :) for the compliment. I have for you too.

Best,

Weeks

Weeks
05-11-2012, 09:11 AM
New try :rolleyes: in progress :D
It's a "lab" out there :p

Best,

Weeks

Weeks
05-11-2012, 09:17 AM
I'm very proud of this one... 100 % Artrage ! This guy never existed.

Best,

Weeks

Peter Pinckney
05-11-2012, 09:23 AM
Just looked in again fully prepared to be astounded by your work Weeks my friend..............and you have not let me down.............................................. ..

WONDERFUL!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):)

Weeks
05-11-2012, 09:24 AM
Another figure, another style... In progress :o

Best,

Weeks

Weeks
05-11-2012, 09:28 AM
Hi Peter :) :D Nice to see ya...

"Ah Toulouse, Toulouse ;) Hahaha...!

Thank you for the compliment... and the : :) Very comforting

Best,

Weeks

Weeks
05-11-2012, 09:42 AM
Who told you that i never finish a shot in progress :p
Here i'm with an old one...
Happy to turn a page.

Best,

Weeks

silvy
05-12-2012, 08:05 AM
Wonderful result:D!

shadowslake
05-12-2012, 09:04 AM
Love your work. Nicely done.

coops
05-12-2012, 11:13 PM
Great work once again Weeks, I love looking through this thread:)

Alexandra
05-13-2012, 05:48 AM
Wonderful work Weeks, I love the media and the wonderful tones and colors.

Strandy
05-13-2012, 06:01 AM
Looking strong Weeks. I'd say even imperial strong. Much to read in his face...

Weeks
05-16-2012, 06:18 AM
Strandy, great comment for me. Thanks

Alexandra, thank you for the compliment, :o

Shadowslake, thank you mate,

Thank you so much Silvy, for your support and comments.

This thread is a sort of lab. A place to try things out. So, here is a new shot, something with colors and textures and a character, not clear about his vocation.

Best,

Weeks

jibes
05-16-2012, 07:35 AM
All great stuff!

Caesar
05-16-2012, 10:27 PM
I can't guess which brushes You used for the stunning brushwork, especially on his face, but this last painting too is awfully rich and masterfully made!

Alexandra
05-17-2012, 05:45 AM
Oooo Weeks, this is so good, and soooo scary.

Weeks
05-24-2012, 05:10 AM
Oh Alexandra, i didn't want to scare you. :(
No, ... It's just that "things" are not clear for me and i'm looking, through the painting process, and different studies, sort of explanations about what's real and what's not... :rolleyes:

Dear Caesar, i promise, i'll make an .arpack soon as i can with the brushes and papers i use... This thread is a lab, nothing more. :p Thank you for your support.

Jibes, thank you so much.

This new shot is not a new one, but a complex background of a painting i did, earlier in this topic. Now, i miss the foreground.. Soon. :p

Best,

Weeks

Caesar
05-24-2012, 06:26 AM
This last one too, as apparently abstract as it may look, is a mine of evocations, dear Weeks.
I'm already so grateful to You for the lessons and inspiration I may obtain from Your experiments (all successful ones and not even a blast from Your chemistry!:eek:;)) that I coudln't even imagine the possibility to get also Your .arpack and your amazing tools to play with. Anyway pls don't feel neither obliged or in a hurry to keep Your promise. :) At Your best convenience and take Your time. My moral debt towards You would otherwise rise to bankruptcy. :eek:LOL

Weeks
05-26-2012, 02:59 AM
Dear Caesar,

Thank you my friend. This last shot is an evocation of chaos. Chaos in the background, maybe a metaphor or an anticipation of our real world.
But i'm working on the foreground. Not easy, and i'm still hesitating between two options :confused:

For the rest, well, it's a place to try things out : ideas, but brushes, noise and colors and to see what's happening then. To be honest, i'm not completely happy about what i get, but i still work on it.

In the meantime, here is a rough portrait i begun time ago...

Best,

Weeks

Weeks
05-26-2012, 03:37 AM
Well, this is a "pre" paint i did from a BW portrait i posted lately.
Maybe i'll do a real one from this shot ? Don't know :rolleyes:

Best,

Weeks

chinapete
05-26-2012, 04:15 AM
... un Jésuite a Paris? ... I used something like that shade in my portrait of self after a battle :)...

coops
05-26-2012, 05:41 AM
Its always a delight to view your wonderful work, well done Weeks:)

Weeks
05-29-2012, 03:40 AM
Hello Coops, Thank you for the kind comments always...

ChinaPete, "Homme de culture" you are :cool: aren't you. We would have a lot of things to say about these subject :rolleyes:

I'm working on different shot, difficult, but in the meantime, here is a little rock portrait... Pastel option In progress :p

Best,

Weeks

chinapete
05-29-2012, 04:35 AM
haha, I think Weeks is extremely cultured, I'm just struggling to understand ... :):)
... is that Elton John? ... :):)

Caesar
05-29-2012, 07:55 PM
Dear Weeks, also Your unfinished or explorative pieces are great lessons and artistically valuable.
Your unsatisfaction and strive for perfection even such impressively valuable works do indicate that Your talent is such that You would be able improve and widen over and over Your skills and art endlessly ...
I obviously like very much what You furtherly added and I can see the amazing mastery shown by these latest WIPs.
Dear Chinapete, at this stage and partial hint, the rock star may also be John Lennon (or Yoko Ono if I look to the glasses:D).

Weeks
06-02-2012, 09:10 AM
Hi Caesar, great comment as usual. :o Thank you so much for everything : kind support and attention to the work.
But you know what ?
I'm not so happy with these shots. It would be difficult to explain but sometimes, i would like to re start all i've done through the thread. :confused:

Chinapete, thank you man :o It's not Elton... :p

An old minimalist portrait i did.

Best,

Weeks

Weeks
06-02-2012, 09:12 AM
And now it's time to destroy it :mad:

(i said : "it's a lab")

Best,

Weeks

Weeks
06-02-2012, 09:17 AM
A LAB :confused:

Before and after.

Best,

Weeks

coops
06-02-2012, 08:58 PM
More great and most enjoyable paintings Weeks:)

silvy
06-03-2012, 02:15 AM
Love your LAB;)
There is always something to learn

Weeks
06-03-2012, 09:15 AM
Silvy, :o thank you my dear. Happy to help as much as i can.

Oh Coops, thank you so much for your kind support. I like your work too. :)

Best,

Weeks

Alexandra
06-03-2012, 04:44 PM
You are amazing!

Caesar
06-04-2012, 09:13 PM
Dear Weeks the Incredible, I see You're cooking up quite a few new recipes of what will eventually become another volley of stunning artpieces!

screenpainter
06-12-2012, 07:33 PM
somewhat speechless. what a fantastic art gallery this is! you never fail to amaze... with each visit. superb.

Weeks
06-14-2012, 10:10 AM
Hi ScreenPainter, you're too kind :o Thank you so much.

Hello Caesar, thank you mate, thank you so much. Here is a try, a mix :p a sort of tonal "study" painting with lot of refs. In progress

Thank you very much Alexandra, you are amazing too :eek:

Best,

Weeks

Weeks
06-14-2012, 10:28 AM
Another new "composition" study, from scratch. :rolleyes:

Best,

Weeks

Chaseart
06-14-2012, 10:33 AM
Weeks, your art is so powerful even if it may not be totally completed. Amazing talent.

Caesar
06-14-2012, 08:05 PM
In the last two You sketched impressively well a couple of quite complex scenes! I'm most admired again!

Weeks
06-17-2012, 06:34 AM
Caesar, my friend, i feel something like i would like to explore a chaotic graphic world, mirroring our own world. The worst is i'm not completely happy with that. I'm about to find out, but not yet.

Thank you Chaseart, for the words. The purpose of this thread is to start things without any special rules, but i could finishing off, one day. It's a lab :o

"Home sweet home" - Where is Charlie ? :p

It's just a try with a lot of noise and about composition, in progress.

Best,

Weeks

pat1940
06-17-2012, 07:12 AM
Weeks you artwork is fantastic, really enjoy viewing them, waiting for more

Alexandra
06-17-2012, 08:54 AM
Weeks, you are fantastic!

MSIE
06-18-2012, 10:28 AM
I love your lab!! :) you're so inventive, it's a joy :)

Weeks
12-08-2013, 07:45 AM
A "quick" shot with AR4...
See you soon. :)

Best,

Weeks

stevemawmv
12-08-2013, 09:34 AM
Hello, Weeks!
Her image is very alluring! But, with a touch of mystery! Suggesting that one may want to second guess a encounter with her!
Now, if this is a family member, girl friend, wife or friend? I apologize for the 'encounter' remark!
Really good image!
Take Care,
Steve

My Gallery:http://forums.artrage.com/showthread.php?45586-Stevemawmv

Weeks
12-08-2013, 11:19 AM
Hi Steve,
Thanks for the nice words.
Well, i have to say that she doesn't exist :o Sorry.
She's a composite.
You know, i see this thread just like a lab. In this case, i was trying new brushes.
I'm not very satisfied with the result.

Best,

Weeks

Weeks
12-08-2013, 01:05 PM
Here is another one. An old one in progress. :)

Best,

Weeks

stevemawmv
12-08-2013, 05:30 PM
Hello Weeks,
I'm blown away!!!!
I decided to make a drink, get comfortable in my favorite chair and look at your entire thread.
Totally impressed with everything I saw, admire the way you would treat some of the work
as 'Works in progress' and tutorial in your presentation of them, freely sharing your skills and methods with all to view.
Which I find useful, considering I just started painting last june. Your thread is a 'Fantastic
body of work' that you have shared with all in the past...and I hope you will start again with this new entry today!
You've got one 'Hell of a' lab going on here
with impressive results!
Would like to see it continue!... A year and half was a little long!
Again...Fantastic Work!!!
Take Care,
Steve

eighty+
12-08-2013, 11:05 PM
Hey. Hey. Hey. Just lost 2 hours weeks Thanks. ;). :D :D:D:D:D:D........SLAINTE

Weeks
12-09-2013, 11:32 AM
Hi Eighty+ Good to hear from you :)

Steve :o Thank you so much. If i can help !

A new shot here (of course, in progress) :

Best,

Weeks

Weeks
12-09-2013, 11:45 AM
Yooo !!!

Another try.

Best,

Weeks

Weeks
12-09-2013, 12:15 PM
Better with this version, for me.

;)

Best,

Weeks

stevemawmv
12-09-2013, 12:41 PM
Hey, Weeks!
Curiously viewing your 'recents', and enjoying them!
Your 'Jasmine' painting reminds me....of the beginnings of 'Marie' from 'Fritz Langs Metropolis'. At least to me!
Don't know if it's intentional, but that's what hit me first!
Like to see where it goes?
Looking forward to
more "In Progress"
Work!
Take Care,
Steve

D Akey
12-09-2013, 07:54 PM
Love your work. Nice to see you back.

Caesar
12-09-2013, 10:47 PM
I'm absolutely delighted to see You back, Master Weeks, and I'm also so pleased to be surprised by Your style exploration switch from layered textures to a dense, deep, translucent, liquid, watercolor-like new one as much masterful and impressive as the past one even if on the opposite side of it.
It would take some time to find an appropriate appreciative adjective, so I would just say I really love these new artpieces.

Weeks
12-10-2013, 04:58 AM
Hello Caesar :)
I missed your nice comments and analysis. Thank you so much dear.
Yeah, i have a couple days to spend, so i took back my tools.

I would like to explore "new" ways to paint with Artrage and coming back to the basics.

Perspective, composition, bodies and faces...

Let's see :)

Best,

Weeks

Weeks
12-10-2013, 05:00 AM
Hello D Akey,
Thank you mate, love to come back as often as possible to see you all.

Best,

Weeks

Weeks
12-10-2013, 05:04 AM
Yes Steve,

I'm touched by your comments. Thanks.
About "Jasmine" maybe she remind you someone you met few life ago :rolleyes:
Nothing is lost, nothing is created.

Best,

Weeks

Weeks
12-10-2013, 05:08 AM
A new "quick" shot !

Best,

Weeks

kenmo
12-10-2013, 07:05 AM
Totally blown away with this thread.... Great stuff!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
12-10-2013, 10:56 PM
A quite interesting, although limited, sequence of how You proceed and what an upcoming new portrait again!:eek::cool:

Alexandra
12-11-2013, 04:51 AM
You are amazing Weeks. Wonderful work!

Weeks
12-11-2013, 01:17 PM
Oh la la, thank you Alexandra, So good to see you again.

Kenmo, we are a "family",aren't we :) Thank you.

Dear Caesar, as usually very nice indeed. Thanks.
I would like to share other stuff than portraits, (and i will :cool:) but for me it's still a good school.

Here is something (in progress) with few strokes. From a photo reference.

Best,

Weeks

coops
12-12-2013, 04:05 AM
Great to see the process of your work, well done:)

Weeks
12-12-2013, 06:07 AM
Thank you Coops, and glad to see you around :)

A new step for the last scribble.

Best,

Weeks

stevemawmv
12-12-2013, 03:51 PM
Hi Weeks!
Well first!...Thanks for visiting my thread!!!
I enjoyed studying the last 'In Progress' sequence, gives me different ideas and methods to try.
The 'Quick Shot' is painfully letting me know that I should try to line up the features of my faces instead
of free styling it, followed by hours of trying to get the symmetry correct! Yeah.. I know, pretty
basic stuff, I just wasn't paying attention during those courses!
Anyway, Cool Stuff!
Take Care,
Steve

Caesar
12-12-2013, 11:32 PM
It's really interesting to follow the process You adopted and see the portrait magically take shape. There's an evident intuitive content here which requires a clear talent.

Weeks
12-13-2013, 08:39 AM
Ceasar,
for me this forum should be a place to share techniques, specially with a digital tool like AR.
To see any processes is a good way to "learn" something different from each other.
And it's difficult because it's digital !

Painting portrait and academic bodies is a good way to exercise our drawing/painting skills.

From now i would like to try out new subject. I'm working on it ;)

--

Steve,
Thank you man, it's my pleasure to see nice thread like yours.
You are illustrating very well what i said to Ceasar before. A place to learn and to show things.
We should all try this publishing out.
We have to free our hands on the tablet/screen/whatever digital devices.
Best,

A new step. And so on ... (in progress)

Weeks

DreamSourceStudio
12-13-2013, 06:51 PM
Beautiful work. I love the texture and the way the eyes have been painted.

Caesar
12-13-2013, 09:43 PM
This last portrait is absolutely fantastic and curiously reminded me of Modigliani, maybe a style variant he may have explored too if he only lived more than he actually did, alas.

eighty+
12-13-2013, 10:30 PM
Weeks help as I've fallen off My surfboard :confused: ;) :D :D :D :D :D

coops
12-14-2013, 01:33 AM
The colours are great in this one, well done:)

HarlequiNQB
12-15-2013, 11:12 AM
These are all so good, but oh do I love this latest one.

Weeks
12-17-2013, 11:13 AM
Thank you HarlequiNQB, doing my best, the next one,

Hello Coops, nice to see you. Thank you my friend.

Ahaha :D Eighty, Push up on me.

Best,

Weeks

Weeks
12-17-2013, 11:16 AM
Still working around the portrait awaiting better.

Best,

Weeks

Weeks
12-17-2013, 12:30 PM
In progress ... :rolleyes:

Best,

Weeks

stevemawmv
12-17-2013, 04:08 PM
Hey, Weeks!
'Jasmine2' is definitely developing into a unique and fantastic image!
Really like your choice of subdued colors! Just enough intensity to suggest
an emotion that she would want you to portray for her. Hope to see her occasionally
rotate back in the mix, as she progresses?
Thanks for the last set of screen shots, the're really helpful tips! Picking up good info
on how to begin a project! Specially for me, just started painting in June.
They're all pretty 'Damn Cool'!
Take Care and Enjoy your
Holidays,
Steve

Caesar
12-18-2013, 12:58 AM
What a fantastic process! You build the lines describing the correct shapes and proportions and, as for the face, You put yellow on directly enlighted parts, green on the shades, violet-grey under the eyes and red where the pinky skin tone gets more intense. This way you get all the advantages of a correct lay-out and of a subsequent fresh and spontaneus brushworking. Clap, clap!;):)
I just wonder whether You build aside a palette to fix the fundamental tones You resume on the various parts.

coops
12-18-2013, 04:33 AM
Another great painting, well done:)

Weeks
12-18-2013, 06:47 AM
Coops, Thank you. I guess there is still a lot of work to do to make it better. You'll tell me :)

--

Caesar, hello my friend, of course, it's digital but maybe we should try to translate what we've learned with acrilycs and oils.
The goal for me is to find, as you said, and for these static portrait, a place between something very realistic and as fresh and spontaneous painting.
May be it won't be possible :confused:
About the palette, i'm all the time influenced by the great masters you already know : Bouguereau, Velazquez, Ingres, Vemeer, etc, all the masters i adore.
Knowing that, i mix up everything i can to get a palette i can work with.

--

Steve, Thank you. I'm pretty sure the image you're talking about is not completely finished. And that's why i like this "in progress" process so much, to let me be sure of my choices.
Ant that's why it's a lab too :cool:
About the tips, yes, it's time to show up what we've got. but this among a lot of possibilities. But for a guy who begun in June... Well, damn good.

Best,

Weeks

Weeks
12-18-2013, 06:51 AM
Here is a new shot, in progress, but more complex as i did until now.
There is a lot of work to do, and i'm not quite sure about the composition, but i'm on it. :)

Best,

Weeks

D Akey
12-18-2013, 07:42 AM
You are amazing with faces. Been watching your stuff for some years now and it's great. Very impressive. I don't know how long these take but you seem to have a handle on the technique where it looks very professional. There doesn't seem to be a lot of wasted marks. And that shows a confident hand and implies that you have been painting like this for a long while. I certainly hope whatever you're working on this time manifests.

As to the composition, I'm looking at the last pic you posted with the guy in BW and it's a tough call whether it's a good composition or not. It's certainly decent. But you are breaking 'rules' by lining up tangents, like the edge of the building and the vertical line of the garment. That is a device that pushes it a little toward graphics and less a dimensional reality. I've seen illustrators going both ways, and when someone lines things up like that, it's most often (that I've seen) done when mixing elements into a montage or playing with shapes in a more decorative vein where things are not meant to be entered into like in creating a depth of field in a scene. If you line things up like that in a scene, does that mean it's wrong? It's only wrong if it doesn't work. So if you can pull it off, it's fine.

Ordinarily when there are forced tangents it draws attention to itself and runs the risk of putting things at different distances on the same plane thus flattening it out. Your painting is not complete enough to see that though. It's still sketchy and depth is merely implied so far. So it's not working at cross purposes. Whether or not it does will show up at a later phase closer to a finish. But rules are rules because they work a certain way and it's generally avoided when depth is paramount. And artists even go so far as to force avoiding tangents in order to create depth.

Great stuff.

copespeak
12-18-2013, 09:09 AM
Magnificent work! Your painting of the street is so much like natural media, and the fellow in front is fabulous, such an imposing presence.

Caesar
12-18-2013, 11:10 PM
You're building up an astounding puzzle out of Your impressively masterful components!:eek::cool: It requires some patience, I guess, but that would be far from enough for me in order to get a vaguely similar marvel! I agree with DA that Your faces are not just exterior pictures. They are very realistic and very deep, insightful, profound, fully credible whatever the style, the chromatic departures etc. Congrats!

Weeks
12-19-2013, 01:43 PM
Hello Caesar, thank a lot for all these nice words. Maybe i like faces, but now, i mean, soon, i'll try something diff out. Bodies and compositions.
I'm so laborious, that's why i need to come back on each shot in progress.

--

Copespeak, very kind of you. Thanks. On this shot, i need to re considerate few ideas about the composition, but i have to waste time.

--

D Akey, thank you so much. More i go, i try to loose less time, just catching the mood of the face. That's why i want to work on the processes. It's about light and dark at the beginning.
About the composition in progress, i appreciate very much your critics and analyse. Very useful because i'm at the beginning of the piece. I agree with you, there a lot of weird things that i have to check out.
That's why i called my thread "lab". Just try things out and see and get critics and sometimes great comments. :o

Best,

Weeks

Weeks
12-21-2013, 12:09 PM
In progress... ;)

Best,

Weeks

Weeks
12-22-2013, 07:07 AM
To be continued... ;)

Best,

Weeks

copespeak
12-22-2013, 08:44 AM
Another beauty! Watching with interest. :cool:

Weeks
12-25-2013, 06:37 AM
Thank you so much Copespeak for your nice words.

--
My first B/W sketch...

Best,

Weeks

AndreaMG
12-25-2013, 06:45 AM
Wow, this one is stellar! Kinda industrial and deco' look to it.

stevemawmv
12-25-2013, 12:30 PM
My first B/W sketch...

Very Cool Weeks!
All are imaginative and amazing work! Your diversity never ceases to amaze me!
Best Wishes,
Steve

coops
12-29-2013, 01:25 AM
I love this latest one, its very clever and unique:)

Caesar
01-01-2014, 04:01 AM
Awfully good new additions! You would deserve a public exhibition!

Alexandra
01-06-2014, 12:53 AM
I agree with all of the comments, excellent work Weeks, and the best to you and yours for 2014!

Weeks
01-12-2014, 01:36 PM
Alexandra, thanks a lot for your wishes and words.
The best for you too. :)

Caesar, hehe :) i'm not so ready. A lot of work front of me. Thanks anyway. Best wishes for 2014

Thanks a lot dear Coops. Do my best. Best wishes for 2014.

Steave :o thank you so much. I appreciate ! Best wishes too.

AndreaMG, thank you. Well, would like to escape from portrait. May be it's a good start ? My wishes for 2014.

This is why i propose a... New (free) portrait in progress with a lot of strokes, noise, and so on :D

Best,

jmac
01-12-2014, 08:37 PM
Like many others I could not help but take the time to go thru this entire thread. I could go on and on about the quality, variety, and impact of your work but to say anything more than PHENOMENAL would be a waste of words. Thank you for sharing it here.

D Akey
01-12-2014, 11:27 PM
Is that our Mr Ploos?!?!?!? Really cool!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I also quite like the lines in that landscape. Has a real futuristic constructed feel. Sort of Syd Mead. Very dynamic.

coops
01-13-2014, 02:24 AM
Sure looks like Mr Plus but whoever it is it is a great painting:)

Weeks
01-14-2014, 12:31 AM
Coops, i don't know how is this guy but if you're sure :)

D Akey, thank you mate. About the landscape, it's a test for me. I'm working on different "environnements shots". Next deal for me...

JMac, thank you so much. You know this thread is something like a place i can try things and show what i've tried to do with Artrage and sometimes with other softs. I'm not completely sure with everything. :confused:

Still in progress.

Best,

Weeks

silvy
01-14-2014, 01:30 AM
Really amazing work!:)

Weeks
01-14-2014, 04:08 AM
Hihi, thank you Silvy.

Here is a new comp (in progress). Ok, you'll tell me that i never finish anything... MmmWell, not completely wrong.
This forum is for me a kind of university, a place where you can try things out and get some words or comments from your friends.
Hey guys, since 2006 :cool:
It's all about structure and composition.

Best,

Weeks

stevemawmv
01-14-2014, 04:49 AM
Fantastic work, really like them all!
Kinsley one is great, love the hair...
Take care,
Steve

Caesar
01-15-2014, 02:43 AM
Dear Weeks, Your thread in this Forum is already a very good and more than enough a reason to attend it. Whatever the stage your works always show an extraordinary mastery and confidence and a professional quality. Congrats. I love Your last face and even You last sketch already looking very promising.

kaiko
01-15-2014, 03:40 AM
Hi,

This one is really eyes catching. Would you mind to tell me what medium did you use in this particular one? It seems a mix of watercolour and oil?

Your work is marvellous and inspiring!

Weeks
01-18-2014, 03:08 AM
Hello Kaiko thank you so much. I have to confess that i use Artrage 95% of the time but sometimes i use Painter Corel for tools that i miss.
In this case, i started with Painter because of the particularity of the paint tool. But i did everything else with AR.
And of course, it's a big mix of everything :)

Caesar, thank you my friend. It's a great pleasure to read your comments and to see your own creations. Best,

Steve, thank you. Kinsley is still in progress...

Best,

Weeks

Weeks
01-18-2014, 03:11 AM
A new progress... The structure of a face.
A little something different with the ear :rolleyes: It's because he's an old man :p

Best,

Weeks

SilverO
01-18-2014, 11:31 AM
Your paintings look really awesome!

AndreaMG
01-19-2014, 01:01 AM
Hi Weeks,I took some time to take a look at all your works, very inspiring stuff, avant garde in a certain way! It's funny how our approaches are so totally different, you draw perspective lines, grids and so on while I just paint what I see blocking in:p

Weeks
01-19-2014, 07:20 AM
Hi AndreaMG, thank you guy for the compliments. I'm not sure to be able to take a pen and just draw something or... I have to much ambitions and i want to explore a certain level of complexity.
That way, i need a minimum of lines and construction. But when i see for ex, Gustav Klimt 's masterpieces, i don't see any perspective lines except... on his draft ;)

SilverO, so good to read you. Thanks.

Best,

Weeks

stevemawmv
01-19-2014, 11:20 AM
Hey Weeks,
Love the complexity!
Explore on my friend, enjoy seeing the individual breakdown of your
paintings, helps me and I'm sure others to understand technique's and style
evolutions....
Keep the "lab" flowing with
your imaginative work!
Take care,
Steve

Weeks
01-20-2014, 02:02 AM
Hehe Steve :o
Thanks. Take care too.

We are here to share... What we can.

Best,

Weeks

Weeks
01-20-2014, 03:10 AM
In progress... :p

Best,

Weeks

Weeks
01-20-2014, 03:45 AM
New portraits again and again... :cool: May be to become on day, oil paintings ?!

Best,

Weeks

Caesar
01-20-2014, 10:30 PM
Your simultaneous multi-painting how all Your virtuoso talent! I enjoy very much looking at Your awful capability and creations as well as to look at some clues suggesting the process you followed!

D Akey
01-23-2014, 05:34 PM
It's sort of bizarre that I would prefer the paintings when they include the perspective and structure lines, but it gives it a particular structural, mechanical, draftsmanship character. Makes the world feel unformed as a work in progress itself, which in a sense it is in reality. Also overlays everything with the feeling of trajectory. It feels to me as if it's a world seen through the eyes of a physicist at the Einstein level deep in thought. Like living in a hyper geometric-centric reality -- perhaps even through the eyes of a sentient robot.

Nice stuff.

Weeks
01-26-2014, 01:43 AM
D Akey, thanks man, i'm agree with you.
Of course this "drawing line's perspective technique" is a good way to structure any graphic creative process which use geometric forms buildings, etc, but in the same time i realise it gives something more to the draft. That's why i try to keep few lines here and there.
I'm exploring all these techniques to be able to create nice deepness in each painting. We have to deal with the third dimension.

Hi Caesar, your comments and compliments are so exiting, so enthusiastic that they would miss all of this forum if you would stop. :) Thank you my friend on behalf of every Artragers out there :)
I think one of the goal of this place is to provide and to show to anyone and when it's possible, the creative process, the inspiration and the techniques everyone uses. If i can help showing my own...
Otherwise, i like this strange idea to give an extra chance to any "paintings" and to accept to come back infinitely on it.
But i like when a finished project meet the attention, the enthusiasm of each of our friends here.
(sorry for my risky english explanation :o )

Best,

Weeks

stevemawmv
01-26-2014, 03:06 AM
Hey Weeks,
Thanks for sharing the progressions on the last one, name tag 'sybil'.....
Haunting and mysterious eyes, one could maybe say... "Far Away Eyes".
Always liked that Rolling Stones song, made me remember it. Really
enjoy viewing your creative processes at work!
Always keep it in 'Drive'.....
Take care,
Steve

copespeak
01-26-2014, 10:18 AM
Hi Weeks, it's interesting how you take such care to get your construction correct, I am really impressed! Great work! :cool:

Weeks
01-27-2014, 05:01 AM
Hello Copespeak, :o thank you
May be it's one of the most difficult thing for me. I work hard :rolleyes:

Steve, you are a "poet" my friend :)
Thank you. I have to sold out a lot of old portrait. Here is one of them.

Best,

Weeks

Caesar
01-27-2014, 10:39 PM
A course and an art exhibition here, dear Weeks. Creations take shape from an evident building process, flesh blloms on structural skeletons and against curtains of evocative textures and brushstrokes. All the process looks simultaneously magic, scientific and technological! F A N T A S T I C!

coops
01-28-2014, 04:29 AM
I like this latest one very much, he has a very strong face, well done Weeks:)

pat1940
01-29-2014, 01:52 PM
Fantastic work and so enjoyable to view

stevemawmv
01-30-2014, 08:22 AM
Really like the roughness in his features, suggesting a character not to
be fooled with, wondering what his career choice was, and how it worked
out for him.....
Well done friend,
Steve

Weeks
04-01-2016, 06:37 AM
Hello guys,

It's been a while since my last post here. :rolleyes:
But i'm happy to get back to see you all.
Hope you're all ok !
Artrage is still in my heart but i didn't draw a lot lately.

All the best,

Weeks

Weeks
04-01-2016, 06:50 AM
Hey,

A new kind of partial absract rough ! :)

Best,

Weeks

Weeks
04-01-2016, 06:56 AM
In progress ! Like always :) :)

Weeks

Weeks
04-01-2016, 07:01 AM
... :)

Weeks

Weeks
04-01-2016, 07:03 AM

Weeks

Weeks
04-01-2016, 07:08 AM

Weeks

Weeks
04-01-2016, 07:16 AM

Weeks

Weeks
04-01-2016, 07:18 AM
See you later ! :))

Weeks

eighty+
04-01-2016, 08:15 PM
Hi Weeks good your back as U were leaving just as I was starting in artrage I see your in London now as I always thought U were Suisse

coming from the French side Geneve ? ? Ok will it B ok if I try to copy your work Please !! CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

and POZDRAWSKI :D :D :D

Caesar
04-02-2016, 02:04 AM
I'm so glad You're back with plenty of marvels! Your unmistakable, unique, gorgeous approach and style is always an epochal event indeed! :eek::cool:;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

pat1940
04-02-2016, 10:52 AM
Dear weeks, so nice to see you back with your masterful pieces of art, very well done

D Akey
04-02-2016, 11:32 AM
You certainly have developed your style. I remember when you were starting to do all those heads for that game you had been working on way back when. And at that time I thought you had a noteworthy style. But I don't recall you doing portraits with likenesses so much. Now I can see you have that as one of your assets in a strong way. That Trump portrait is great. Would make a very commendable magazine cover like for Time Magazine.

Very good to see your paintings again. Glad you came around. Hope to see you more often.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Weeks
04-13-2016, 10:05 PM
Sorry my friends for the late reply, but i was in Italy :) near Florence :) lately.

Thank you Eighty ! I don't know if i'll stay a while but i'll do my best.
Actually, i was in London (Shoreditch) few weeks ago but i left out to get back to Switzerland, French side : Canton de Vaud !

Hello Ceasar, so happy to hear from you :) So kind, as usual.

Hi Pat1940, thanks a lot buddy. Always happy to hear.

Hey D Akay, great to hear from you. Well, wasn't Trump, just a political guy, Wim_Duisenberg.
Otherwise, the game project didn't happen. Still very difficult to go after things. Anyway, it was fun to do.

I don't have so much time to paint now but i'll try to work back to my old illustrations. I'm involved in Abstract oil paintings and photography (fashion style), so...

Here is an old one i did, and now finished, i guess.... :) Entirely done with AR !
Do you have any news about AR 5 ?

Best,

Caesar
04-13-2016, 10:56 PM
Your style, even at a partially unfinished stage, is better than a mere hyper-realistic painting, a somehow fantastically augmented reality, , my treasssshuuure .... :o;)