PDA

View Full Version : 1st Figurative

Jasminek
02-15-2010, 02:49 PM
Hi,

I posted this work at "Critique" for I sincerely needs advice, however, no one responds yet. Could be that people are quite busy.

However, I would love any comments from all of you, my appreciations.

Cheers!

Docsmith626
02-15-2010, 03:11 PM
Critique is often the most neglected of the forums. You'll likely get more feedback here. The painting reminds me of the style I've seen in batik prints. The only advice I can offer is to keep working on your drawing skills. The style, colors and subject matter are beautiful.

Lee
02-15-2010, 04:40 PM
Dear Jasminek, Very pretty, does look like a silk India tapestry, a mystical story, such softness and pretty colors, very nicely done!!!:)

ps, yes, is has been so busy here since the new program, please keep up the good work!!! :)

Alexandra
02-15-2010, 04:55 PM
Dear Jasmine, this is such a beautiful painting. I wish that I could offer c and c but I have goals this year myself. I wish to paint water, waterfalls, seascapes, mountains, and be able to draw better in my anatomy. There are such great tuts here that I can only suggest to read them and practice on what you wish to improve.:)

Caesar
02-16-2010, 03:37 AM
Looks like a sort of self-portrait in a vaguely ancient Indian style. Lovely one!

Jasminek
02-19-2010, 03:28 PM
Hi,

Just a quick note to say thanks to all who were kind to give comments. Where I am right now, I have problem with getting into the internet, so I will be back soon.

Thanks again.