PDA

View Full Version : Jules in the Garden

Alexandra
02-11-2010, 04:54 PM
A try at Jules from her photo in her signature. Series of dots, effects, colors, and the pen. Thanks Jules for starting this thread. Hope you like this.:)

byroncallas
02-11-2010, 05:43 PM
This is beautiful and so wonderfully inventive Sandy. I've missed so many posts these last three or so weeks. Popping in briefly, I am so glad I landed on this one. Really nice.

barnburner
02-11-2010, 07:01 PM
That is really nice Alexandra!

AT-TA
02-11-2010, 08:21 PM
I am sure she will like it, Alexandra, i do like it ... very expressive... and pretty and creative...fantastic...:)

paul_uk7
02-11-2010, 10:36 PM
Delightful painting, really like your style you are using, its really very appealing.:)

uuderzo
02-11-2010, 10:38 PM
Recalls me The Beatles :D. Hypnotic :)

Caesar
02-11-2010, 10:38 PM
It's absolutely elegant and stylish, dearest Sandra! :eek::cool: Jules cannot but appreciate it greatly, I believe.
I can only complain that, after Your threats promising an awful Avatar of Jules, prefiguring she would have repented to have started such a thread after getting what we expected to be a naughty, distorted caricature, we are eventually admiring Jules in all her charm and ready to receive marriage proposal from all over the net ....:mad::D;):):):):):)

Alexandra
02-11-2010, 10:57 PM
Byron, Thank you so much! I am thrilled that you liked this style. It is new for me, and I must admit- a bit of a challenge. I appreciate your comment, and so happy that you were able to return however brief-because there is great notice when you are not here and you are always missed!:)

Barnburner, Thank you for your kind comment sir!:)

AT, Many many thanks, I appreciate this. I think you are such a wonderful artist! :)

Paul, Thank you. I always look forward to your paintings. They are what I would chose to hang on my walls.:)

uuderzo, Thank you. I would love to design cover art for bands. Wouldn't that be the greatest?:)

Cesare, Now now....I didn't threat, only said she was next and added a smile. I am so happy that you liked it! Your opinion means a great deal to me, and your comments always bring a smile!
I wish that I knew how to make a caricature, but this talent eludes me. Maybe I will try on myself next time. That way I won't hurt anyones ego! Hee hee.
Thanks so much Cesare, I appreciate your kindness and generosity!:)

Caesar
02-11-2010, 11:07 PM
I'm not a masochist person (and I never chaired Formula 1 car racing business in fact), but, instead than let You self-inflict a caricature to Yourself, dearest Sandra, be informed that I'm ready to sacrifice taking Your place as a guinea pig in case.
I put my head on the execution block, just, pls, only one stroke ... :D
Don't worry for my ego though, it's so well inflated that it would go in Heaven anyway after chopping ...:D
I HOPE I TOOK YOU ANOTHER SMILE WITH THIS ...;):p:)

Alexandra
02-11-2010, 11:51 PM
Cesare, I promise not to hurt a hair on that well inflated head of yours.:D Oh I would love to! Big smiles indeed! Now I will have to go back to my portrait of you and study it a bit. This will be a pleasant challenge for me. I promise to be gentle.:o:p:D:D:D:D Hee hee!

Jules
02-12-2010, 12:29 AM
Cesare, I promise not to hurt a hair on that well inflated head of yours.:D Oh I would love to! Big smiles indeed! Now I will have to go back to my portrait of you and study it a bit. This will be a pleasant challenge for me. I promise to be gentle.:o:p:D:D:D:D Hee hee!

A try at Jules from her photo in her signature. Series of dots, effects, colors, and the pen. Thanks Jules for starting this thread. Hope you like this.:)

Awww Alexandra, I was having a really crappy day until I saw your painting! Sorry I haven't replied earlier, Ive had the anxiety demon for 2
days, so ive been unable to sit and concentrate.

I love the creativity in this painting and my pictures for my eyes, thats fun. Brilliant hun.

I love it, you really HAVE made my day hun X :o

Valerie
02-12-2010, 12:34 AM
Alexandra this fabulous, and very creative, I like it.

Jules
02-12-2010, 12:38 AM
It's absolutely elegant and stylish, dearest Sandra! :eek::cool: Jules cannot but appreciate it greatly, I believe.
I can only complain that, after Your threats promising an awful Avatar of Jules, prefiguring she would have repented to have started such a thread after getting what we expected to be a naughty, distorted caricature, we are eventually admiring Jules in all her charm and ready to receive marriage proposal from all over the net ....:mad::D;):):):):):)

hehe....Im already married C LOL

I love this forum :cool::o

coops
02-12-2010, 12:41 AM
So beautiful Sandy and a wonderful painting of Jules.:)

alkratzer
02-12-2010, 02:31 AM
Wonderful work Sandra! You are really excelling lately at using mixed media techniques! Bravo!!

Alexandra
02-12-2010, 02:58 AM
Jules, I am so sorry to hear about your bad days. I am happy that this cheered you up and that you liked it.:)

Katie, Thank you kind lady!:)

Valerie, So happy that you liked this! Thank you!:)

Al, Thank you, it has been so much fun.:)

foxytocin
02-12-2010, 05:35 AM
Absolutely love the style! Well worth the work....it looks great...

Alexandra
02-12-2010, 06:01 AM
Thanks Foxy! Now, take a peek at a pirate at sea that we all know.:D

ScottF
02-12-2010, 09:07 AM
You´re coming up with some very great work here of late!

Lima
02-12-2010, 09:25 AM
Alexandra, congratulations, very nice. :eek:

Alexandra
02-12-2010, 09:41 AM
Scott, I appreciate this so much. Many thanks!:)

Oriane, Thanks so much for your kindness!:)

justjean
02-12-2010, 05:35 PM
A wonderfully interesting beautiful portrait Alexandra :D

Alexandra
02-13-2010, 04:13 AM
Thank you so much Jean!:)

Evart
02-13-2010, 09:57 AM
I love the colors, very nice work Sandy :)

kev2grey
02-13-2010, 10:17 AM
Great work of art, has a wonderful 60's pop-art feel to it:)

Alexandra
02-13-2010, 03:56 PM
Evelyn and kev, Many thanks!:):):)