PDA

View Full Version : Sweet girl you all know....

AT-TA
01-20-2010, 01:34 PM
I was browsing the forums here and find out a thread, where artists here shared their childhood pictures and one of a sweet little girl impressed me the most... you know her...She was such a good sport and allowed me to post my work of her here...I started as usually just sketching then added colors... how do you like it? I wanted to bring up everything what has drawn me to this pic first place... the mischieve in her eyes and very sweet, lively disposition... i hope i was at least a bit successful....and thank you for looking.It was such a joy to sketch her, i must add...:-)

Eileen724
01-20-2010, 01:40 PM
Oh, my...AT-TA...you've definitely captured this young girl's sweetness and charm!!! You've done this very special artist so very well. I just love your style of painting...it's so fresh and emotional for me. (and....I do know who it is by the way but I'll let everyone else ponder for awhile...!!!)

Valerie
01-20-2010, 02:35 PM
AT-TA this is outstanding and she is so sweet, a real little beauty.

byroncallas
01-20-2010, 05:53 PM
This is GREAT. Isn't this Sandy???? I know I've seen the reference photo here in the forum somewhere. Forgive if I got the wrong gal. The painting is wonderful. :):)

screenpainter
01-20-2010, 07:41 PM
Great job. Really beautiful. I would guess Alexandra (Sandy) also.

AT-TA
01-20-2010, 08:18 PM
Thank you, Eileen, Byron,gzairborne for looking.

I will tell who it is on the third day of posting...:-)

coops
01-20-2010, 09:46 PM
AT-TA what a great paintig and I also guess Sandy. Its a beautiful painting and one to treasure too:)

pai
01-20-2010, 09:48 PM
Beautiful painting. I love you have captured that smiles. :)

Caesar
01-20-2010, 10:10 PM
Dear AT-TA, I think there's here a little germ of the master painter Gustave Moreau, in this that looks like to be Your most natural style, which would be ready to pop-out and deploy (the same I already noticed in Your running children scene).
Have a look ...
http://images.google.com/images?hl=it&source=hp&q=moreau%20dipinti&lr=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Curiously Gustave Moreau styles, seems to resonate the style of the last and personal paintings of the great Tiziano (Tizien).

Alexandra
01-21-2010, 12:41 AM
AT, You are such a fine painter! I will treasure this always, thank You!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

mannafig
01-21-2010, 12:51 AM
Fantastic painting AT-TA a delightful portrait of a very lovely person:):)

Alexandra
01-21-2010, 01:09 AM
That is so nice of you Amanda, and thank you!
Thank you all for your lovely comments.:)

mannafig
01-21-2010, 01:12 AM
That is so nice of you Amanda, and thank you!
Thank you all for your lovely comments.:)

Your welcome dear friend:):)

Sketchism71
01-21-2010, 02:45 AM
Beautiful Painting of a beautiful little girl of a beautiful lady!:) Nicely done AT-TA!

Caesar
01-21-2010, 05:45 AM
Dear Sandra, I sort of had that intuition, i.e. that it was You as a little girl, but I didn't dare to ask, since I didn't know AT-TA got Your picture of a few years ago (an unlikely event I thought).:)
Dear AT-TA, this means You are an even more excellent portraitist :eek:;):) (since the resemblance is quite evident also before Sandy blossomed in her full sizes and glamour:p:))!
After looking at Oriane's last work where he declares he would become an artist when adult (and he actually did), everybody's looking for their past child pictures to submit then, I guess!:D

Alexandra
01-21-2010, 06:42 AM
Eddie and Cesare, Awwww shucks!:o (what does shucks mean?):D:D:D:D
She was so nice to do this. Thanks for your kind compliments dear gentlemen.:):):):):)

AT-TA
01-21-2010, 06:44 AM
Oh, thank you for your compliments, Ceasar, you make me blush. This was just an evening sketch, and i wanted to show it here.
Comparing me with famous masters is a bit outrageous from you but you are all forgiven by now...:-)Couldn't find your baby picture on the thread, was looking for the kid with huge ears and found anything like it...hahahaha... you make me laugh and remind me of sweet Italiens i got to know when living in Europe. I love their warmness, playfulnes... mama mia...oh gosh..and of course deep sense for anything beautiful not just art itself. If it was my way, i would move there and die there of admiration for this beautiful country and her people.
Anyway, thanks so much for your compliements, this litle girl in the picture was so easy, i could read her right away...yes, it is Sandy, that i am calling Alexandra here.

AT-TA
01-21-2010, 06:50 AM
And Alexandra, you are so much welcomed. It was such a pleasure to paint this little girl, something mischievious, magnetic in her that i like very much.I didn't intend to draw or paint anything yesterday evening but had to when seeing her.. and you are such a good sport.. letting me to publish the picture here.

Alexandra
01-21-2010, 07:06 AM
AT, you made me think of something when you wrote mischievous look, at that age I think I must have been a handful for my folks. I will have to maybe start a thread in the chat area for mischievous behaviors when we were children.:o I wasn't too naughty though.:o
I love it-and Cesare is right-you have it girl!:)

Lima
01-21-2010, 12:22 PM
AT we had the same thought. Your painting is one of incredible beauty and depicts one of our most brilliant artists. Congratulations AT:eek:

Jasminek
01-21-2010, 01:51 PM
How fresh and innocent she looks!!! Wonderful portrait.:)

AT-TA
01-21-2010, 04:48 PM
I worked on her a bit tonight... gave her more colors...what you think?

Achilles
01-21-2010, 04:54 PM
nice work,but i don't remember who she is,hehehe

RobertSWade
01-21-2010, 08:13 PM
AT-TA, what a treasure you have created for our beloved Alexandra. :)

Caesar
01-21-2010, 11:16 PM
Dearest AT-TA, I would warmly thank You for Your most and generous kind reply; if I'm allowed also on behalf of my country and my country fellows who, I hope, hosted You in the most friendly way (and behaved well and/ or gallantly enough according to Your wishes :D), when You was here to share local delights with us.
You certainly had a brilliant idea and I guess everybody's looking for his/her kid's picture now.
Bob Wade already found the picture of his first Holy Communion day and put it on as Avatar ....:D:p:p:p

justjean
01-22-2010, 10:30 AM
don't know who she is but whoever, she is a cutie and you've done a great job Annie :D

SCP
01-22-2010, 10:32 AM
Hi AT-TA,very nice portrait,also like the colour enhancements you made in the update.;):)

AT-TA
01-22-2010, 10:42 AM
Thank you, Jeannie, nice to see your font...and thank you SCP for your kind comment.

mannafig
01-22-2010, 10:50 AM
AT-TA you have again done a marvelous job with this update of our dear Sandra:):)

Alexandra
01-22-2010, 01:15 PM
The second one is wonderfully painted as well AT, and thank you!:)
Thanks Amanda!:)

Evart
01-22-2010, 06:18 PM
I like them both :D

AT-TA
01-22-2010, 06:59 PM
Thanks Evart, Alexandra and mannafig..you are a marvelleous support to me and i really treasure it. :-)