PDA

View Full Version : Brrrrr. it is so cold...

AT-TA
01-16-2010, 08:28 PM
Beeing so cold outside wanted to paint something warm and cuddly so i decided for this bunny... so cold ... i am feeding them with carrots... oh.. they love carrots... and then they sleep untill the sun comes up.undr the spruce in the backyard.. i just do like watching them... do you know... that they clean themselves like cats do... funny to watch them...hope you like this poor little bunny... if something needs attention... please do tell...and thank you for looking.

Gray
01-16-2010, 09:53 PM
Reminds me of a rabbit I tried to keep as a pet for a while. Turns out my Dad is allergic to rabbits. Far more allergic to rabbits than cats for some reason, and he has issues with cats. I loved the rabbits though, they were pretty awesome critters. They became tame very quickly all things considered. Excellent image, well rendered. This looks like it took a while to get all the lines in place!

coops
01-16-2010, 09:55 PM
Lovely, lovely painting AT-TA. Its great:)

paul_uk7
01-16-2010, 10:55 PM
Very weldone, I like it.

mannafig
01-16-2010, 11:37 PM
Love it:):)Reminds me of a christmas card that I received

PaperTree
01-16-2010, 11:57 PM
Brrrrr! This feel cold, poor little might. I love it when a painting gives an instant reaction to me, even if it is brrrrrr cold. Love it, thanks for showing it.

Evart
01-17-2010, 12:24 AM
Aww, what a cute little fur ball :D

barnburner
01-17-2010, 02:42 AM
Really, really cute.

Greeneyes
01-17-2010, 02:45 AM
Great painting and love the poor little rabbit.I am also very allergic to them but love the little things.

Sketchism71
01-17-2010, 04:08 AM
This is beautiful AT-TA! I love the bright blue you added under the bunny! It adds depth and a true sense of coldness to it. Love your style! Do you usually paint with acrylics in traditional?

Caesar
01-17-2010, 07:29 AM
An excellent oil painting, dear mate!

AT-TA
01-17-2010, 11:24 AM
Thank you for the comments Gray, Paul, mannafig, papertree,Evart, burnburner,Greeneyes, Sketchism,Ceasar, and Coops.

Sketch thanks for the kind compliment to my work, and to your question, if i painted traditionaly with acryls... must say, yes, but not much. I didn't like the quick drying, to me it was unmanagable... i worked in pastels, and watercolors for a little while... began three years ago to take a serious interest in painting. I sketched quite a lot... loved it... and when i met the artrage, at that time, it was just the brushes...nothing else... loved it and never went back. There was no cleaning no drying, no nothing... i can paint in the comfort of my room... on my laptop or at the table on the main comp.
I too love your pictures... they are so magnetic, imposible to overlook them... and what or who is the better inspirator then nature is... and you read her very well and paint her the same...now i am into birds... oh...so funny when the sparrows splash in birdbath in the morning..i could laough my head off... watching them to enjoy the water..

Thank you all so much once more.. am looking forward to your works everyday...happy sunday!

Eileen724
01-17-2010, 11:48 AM
What an adorable bunny, AT-TA! You've done a wonderful job incorporating this rabbit into a painting! I just love the little rabbits running around my subdivision but unfortunately, I have a female dog who loves to chase these adorable rabbits from my yard along with the cute squirrels!!!