PDA

View Full Version : Side effects: the M-hair-maid

Caesar
01-14-2010, 04:49 AM
I finally got the recipe for the hair growth magic lotion directly from the Sea Witch who also sent me the mandatory ingredient curiously called Ariel's Mane.
We therefore apparently met Byron's tricological expectations, but, ... :ommhhh, ...arghhh...mmmhhm ...ops :eek:.... ; wweeeell, as I was afraid of, some minor side effects emerged.:(
It wasn't anyway that bad, since he improved very much is scuba dive capabilities .....:D:p

Dear Byron, I apologize and I promise it's my last trick for a while! ;):)

byroncallas
01-14-2010, 04:57 AM
Well, I think I'm such a lovely creature and you've done me a fine portrait. I mean, I can hardly wait to run out to the print shop and have it blown up to several meters and take up the whole livingroom wall. Such beauty can't be left hiding in a digital folder. One little criticism, I don't think you captured my beautiful tan all that well, but for the rest, it's a charming display of my inner an outer beauty. I see it on the cover of Vogue, or perhaps as the cover for People Magazines annual issue of "The World's Fifty Most Beautiful People." :D

And hey, nice tail. The hair, of course, is divine. I work hard to keep that full-bodied sheen.

Finally, thank you for not posting the After-Nine version. It's just too hot for most people to handle.

coops
01-14-2010, 05:31 AM
I think this is a wonderful painting, whimsical and charming. Dear Byron I do hope you come back at Cesare with one of your paintings. Well done Cesare:)

saddy
01-14-2010, 05:32 AM
XD That's great work!! :D:D Fine art!

byroncallas
01-14-2010, 05:47 AM
Dear Byron I do hope you come back at Cesare with one of your paintings. Well done Cesare:)
Caesar, beware. Time may pass, but your day will come. :D

Sketchism71
01-14-2010, 05:52 AM
Byron, I didn't know you were a swimmer!:p LOL, great painting Caesar! (Really though, the artistry in this is excellent Caesar!):):D:D

Lima
01-14-2010, 08:28 AM
Very funny Caesar. That hairdresser huh? 're A star in these jokes. On top of that, the painting is well done. Congratulations dear friend. Hey Byron, good idea to print a full size ...:p:p:p

saddy
01-14-2010, 08:39 AM
Caesar, beware. Time may pass, but your day will come. :D

Uh oh! :eek: Run Caesar!

Caesar
01-14-2010, 11:51 AM
Dear Katie, thanks a lot, dear friend, also for the not so subliminal suggestion of a retaliation ...

LOL :p:D Dear Byron, You're such a great fun! thank You for the continuous laughs ...
I hope the palette of Your tail fits Your taste too and don't forget to keep Your scales well polished ....:D
By the way, Your scaring threatseems to have worried seriously the poor Saddy though ...:eek:;)

Thank You, dear Sketch for such a positive comment! At swimming Byron is as good now as a ....mmmmh ...:rolleyes: an hair-ring!:D

A sea-star You mean, dear Oriane? :pLOL Thanks! Do you know that Byron's going to appear also on the next episode of Sponge Bob! :D

Dear Saddy, never mind. If I succeeded having You laugh with this, I don't care of my sad doom after Byron's threats, so I won't escape and will face his cool revenge for a just cause ...;):D

Alexandra
01-14-2010, 12:36 PM
Oh Dear, those sea shells must be uncomfortable Byron, but you wear them well! I am still laughing and cannot see through the tears. Cesare you are such a side splitter! Poor Byron!:eek::D:D:D:D

Valerie
01-14-2010, 12:50 PM
Well now this is the BEST I have seen in a long time. Greta work. LOL

L Skylar Brown
01-14-2010, 12:56 PM
Byron- Ol' Caesar has you really smokin! there.LOLOLOLOLOL

pai
01-14-2010, 07:12 PM
ok..i couldn't stop laughting from your last one and now you came up another one which almost stopping me from typing...LOL...awesome......:D:D

Evart
01-14-2010, 07:16 PM
LOL Caesar, you are as cute as you can be when you create and post these whimsical paintings :D

byroncallas
01-14-2010, 07:41 PM
After much contemplation I've come to the conclusion this will be tiled on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. :)

Caesar
01-14-2010, 11:46 PM
Dearest Sandra, as You may imagine, I'm always so glad to cause You smiling and laughing so as to possibly contribute to a good start of the new day or a relaxing end of it! :D
Considering Your observation, in case You may need it in 50 years :), fortunately they progressed very much more with comfortable bra products here on the dry land, whilst under sea You can either chose shells or joined sea stars (the criss cross model, but gravity affects much less there anyway). Thank You!

Dear Valerie, thank You so much! Greta work? (You mean Greta Garbo?):D.
I'm kidding. Glad You enjoyed it so manifestly!

Dear Skylar-Brown, actually undersee smoking is strictly forbidden!:D
Ain't Byron cute anyway?;):p

I wish I could hear Your tinkling laughs, as I imagine them, dear Pai .... I'm sure I'd follow without stopping for minutes ... Thank You!

Never as cute as Byron, evidently, :D but thank You anyway, dear Evart!:)

You're absolutely right, dear Byron.
After all, is there any painting more apocalyptic than this one? :DAnd You certainly became a Superstar ...;):):p

mannafig
01-15-2010, 01:45 PM
Hahaha such fantastic fun love it Cesare:):)

Caesar
01-15-2010, 10:05 PM
Thanks dear Amanda! :)
Actually this is a consequence of taking into account Byron's wish on a previous Red Spot infection painting I painted concerning him as well ...:D

sandyg
01-16-2010, 06:26 PM
Great fun Caesar, love the tail and boy really hanging onto them shells,
well painted.
Sandyg.

Caesar
01-16-2010, 10:23 PM
Thank You, dear Sandyg! :)... and it all started from the Red Spot infection which affected our dear friend Byroncallas too!:D:p

Khalid_ipda
01-17-2010, 05:23 AM
Ha ha ha haaa....you make me happy, you make me laughing ....no comment Caesar.:D:D:D:D:D

Caesar
01-17-2010, 08:32 AM
Dear Kahlid, I must say thta much of the merit has to be attributed to our good friend Byron!:D Thank You!

Eileen724
01-17-2010, 01:33 PM
Oh, dear Caeser.....you're our forum's Italian comedian and artist, that's for sure! You just had me laughing so hard on this one! And then of course, Bryon's comment to it made it even worse! Generally my laugh can be heard quite a distance (at least that is what I've been told many times) so maybe you might have heard it all the way to Italy on this one!

Wonderful and just simply delightful, Caesar!!!!

Caesar
01-18-2010, 12:14 PM
Ohw, that prolongedlaughing and chucking sound I heard today was You then :rolleyes:, dear Eileen ...:D Thank You and glad You You enjoyed so much this underwater documentary. :):p