PDA

View Full Version : Present to the ladies

Caesar
01-13-2010, 06:42 AM
I almost never paint flowers, but I mostly have to address a test to some kind of subject I may verify on.
Imaginary, background and one layer only for the flower.
Just watercolous here.

Alexandra
01-13-2010, 06:59 AM
A big thank you Cesare. This is a beautiful watercolor not to mention the flower that just takes my breath away. The colors and the painting are exceptionally well done! Bravo Master Cesare!:):):):):):):):)

AT-TA
01-13-2010, 07:04 AM
Very pretty Ceasar and so thoughtful of you....only a real gentleman would do this...:-)

Caesar
01-13-2010, 07:06 AM
You're abslutely welcome Milady!
I apologize I forgot to acknowledge that everything started because I was curious to test You smart tip on the petals nervations.
So thanks a lot, dearest Sandra, and pls consider we sort of painted it together in a way ...;):)

Caesar
01-13-2010, 07:15 AM
Dear AT-TA, thank You very much, but I'm only a humble and sincere admirer of the feminine gender and I'm really pleased and inspired by the presence of the lovely ladies in here who honour me with their warm friendship.:)
Finally I now have the vague suspect that You're one of them, my palindrome mate ...:D

PaperTree
01-13-2010, 07:15 AM
I like this. It has a sort of fluid feel to the background and the flower is lovely and bright.

Peter Pinckney
01-13-2010, 07:16 AM
Cesare il mio amico questo Ŕ meraviglioso!( OMG I hope the online translator has not made me say something stupid! )

Anyway I'll leave it to the smilies to say it for me!!!!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):)

Caesar
01-13-2010, 07:25 AM
Ola, PaperTree! Muchas grašias!
It looks like offering a flower is always the best way to please a lady ....:p

Dear Pete, anytime you comment one of my paintings I feel excitement and emotions because it confirms the feelings I had of a good achievement.
You're such a complete and great master in here I and I'm always so admired and stunned in front of Your different kind of works, that Your kind reply really honour me.
Thank You very much!

PaperTree
01-13-2010, 07:39 AM
Aw, you make me blush Caesar. :)

Caesar
01-13-2010, 07:58 AM
Is there anything more charming than a blushing :o lady PaperTree? ;):p

Valerie
01-13-2010, 03:07 PM
Ceasar this is terrific and what a sweet thing to do. You are wonderful

pai
01-13-2010, 04:12 PM
I think you should paint more from now, Caesar. Very nice flower painting and it's an imagined one. Like your composition and color choice of this. :)

justjean
01-13-2010, 04:40 PM
Lovely flowerwith vivid colours

Evart
01-13-2010, 05:49 PM
The flower is so life-like, I could almost smell it! :D

coops
01-13-2010, 09:30 PM
Thanks so much dear Cesare for this wonderful flower. Its stunning:)

saddy
01-13-2010, 10:33 PM
Thank you Caesar. :) I like it and flowers.

Caesar
01-13-2010, 10:42 PM
It's the least of the tributes for the lovely ladies and friends in here, dear Valerie. Thank You very much!
After all I have to thank particularly the feminine part of the mankind, and the same applies to ArtRage Forum, if I'm a better guy and painter than I would otherwise ...;):) ....temptations apart ...:D

As said by You, Your comment and compliment is a top class prize, dear Pai! Thank You very much!:)

It's the most exotic one, indeed, dear Justjean, coming directly from the jungle of my imagication. Thank You!

It's also so fleshy You may be tempted to taste it, dear Evart!:D Thank You my friend!:)

Dear Katie, I'm glad You appreciated it, since in a way I had all of You friendly ladies in mind while painting it! :) I don't know how much stunning it is (as You say), but what is for sure is that it's quite hard for me to paint languid flowers.:D

Jules
01-14-2010, 12:58 AM
Lurvly watercolor painting Caesar ~ this lady prefers chocolates :D:rolleyes:

foxytocin
01-14-2010, 01:44 AM
Chocolate is good.

But Caesar, this flower is a great success! You should definitely explore the subject more if you have the inclination....

Caesar
01-14-2010, 02:46 AM
Dear Jules, pure chocolate would be chromatically and "texturally" less appealing, but I tend to be with You prefering it as a present.
It's certainly less dietetic though, unless You eat flowes too as in some exotic place recipes ...
Thank You, dear mate!

Dear Foxy, this is probably the third/ fourth flower only so far in here, so plenty of room to explore in that direction too. :)
The watercolour tool on ArtRage3 is certainly a good pusher for quite a number of less usual to me subjects. In any case I would a little shy :o competing with real floreal artists like You, Katie and most of the ladies in here who already showed a stunning mastery on that subjecty too, including the one who expressely prefers chocolate ...:D
Thank You, dear friend!

byroncallas
01-14-2010, 03:17 AM
Beautiful Caesar. A beautiful piece of work. Judging by the responses, it seems your gift has been well received.

Meanwhile, there IS evidence that you have overlooked the age old admonition that when delivering flowers they are best accompanied by chocolates if the better half is to be thoroughly satisfied. It's an age old dilemma I know, but one cannot ignore the natural unfolding of the Universe.

Meanwhile, now, where is your present for the guys??????:D
I could use a new racing car and a band saw. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Caesar
01-14-2010, 03:56 AM
Present for the guys? I'm a little less prepared there, more or less like Fonzarelli admitting defeat ...:p.
Anyway You got a nice colourful tie from me so far .... and also a necklace with an olivine (as You'll soon discover)
Dear Byron, I'm afraid You couldn't use those gadgets You asked for anyway, for a while ... at least not until I find an antidote to Your hair re-growth lotion side effects ...:D
Thank You, dear friend!:)

byroncallas
01-14-2010, 04:12 AM
Present for the guys? I'm a little less prepared there, more or less like Fonzarelli admitting defeat ...:p.
Anyway You got a nice colourful tie from me so far .... and also a necklace with an olivine (as You'll soon discover)
Dear Byron, I'm afraid You couldn't use those gadgets You asked for anyway, for a while ... at least not until I find an antidote to Your hair re-growth lotion side effects ...:D
Thank You, dear friend!:)

The desire for presents is insatiable. I will not be denied. :D
As for the hair treatment, I find the side effect becoming - brings out my real true charm. I'm forever indebted. .:D:D

Sketchism71
01-14-2010, 04:54 AM
This is a little masterpiece dear Caesar! Great palette!:D:D

foxytocin
01-14-2010, 05:59 AM
Caesar, what I like the most about this is that it's a fictional flower.....for me, a person who has studied millions of blossoms in close detail, it would probably be impossible at this point to come up with new flower.
And thanks for the compliment!

damasocl
01-14-2010, 06:02 AM
Beautiful work, my dear friend Caesar!!!!
Watercolor is amazing!!!

Lima
01-14-2010, 07:33 AM
I'm wondering how they would be, if you would like to paint flowers.:eek:

Caesar
01-14-2010, 10:05 AM
You're welcome, dear Byron and I'm excited by the fact that You already promised to return me the beauty treatment ...:D I start thanking You in advance.

You're too kind, dear Sketch! I resumed and slightly rotated an old painting of mine as background and just added the new painted Byron figure ...;) Thanks!:)

Dear Foxy, I start thinking that producing fictional flowers and plants might be as exciting as creating fantastic beasts (an activity that I used to have in my youth drawings, after sketching and improving on several types of many real ones) Thank You!

Although I'm still improving with them and I'm going have to use more than one layer only, I fully share Your enthusiasm for watercolours, my dear friend Damaso. It's great for botanical flowers petals and human ones skin as well! ;):D
Thank You!

LOL :p Dear Oriane, at least I would have some of the real flowers types stored in my brain memory chip with the correct details and propostion (as it happens for some animal types) and, with a reference, I shoudn't try to guess and try credible lighting effects.
Thank You for the great compliment! :)