PDA

View Full Version : Byron's Red Spot

Caesar
01-13-2010, 05:41 AM
While working at his latest plastic painting, our dear friend Byron got a weird form of allergy ....
The red plague epidemy is .... (art)raging!

coops
01-13-2010, 06:16 AM
Thats really great dear Cesare. Poor Byron looks errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr spotty red lol:)

AT-TA
01-13-2010, 06:44 AM
Very good, Ceasar, and writing this am still laughing....:D

Caesar
01-13-2010, 06:45 AM
I hope he's recognizable anyway, dear Katie.
I did it quite fast and looking to his Avatar only now and then ....
Thank You!

Alexandra
01-13-2010, 06:46 AM
Oh Bless him! Where is Rosy to wipe that nasty thing off!!!!
Really cute and excellently painted Cesare!:D

Caesar
01-13-2010, 06:48 AM
Thank You, dear AT-TA! I apologize I was answering while You was posting ...
I found this idea fun and was laughing too during the relevant speedy painting ....I couldn't refrain from this unserious tribute to our great Byroncallas.

byroncallas
01-13-2010, 08:46 AM
I don't care HOW you look at it dear Caesar, I am MUCH prettier and cuter than that, regardless of whatever is stuck to the end of my nose.

LOL, this is a hoot good friend - an occasion for a good laugh. It also reminds me that I want my spots back, off my nose, and on to the canvas where they belong. I also want hair on my head, but I shudder to think of what you might do with that suggestion.

Well done and good fun you rascal you.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Caesar
01-13-2010, 11:36 AM
Dear Sandra, I'm afraid the red rash on Byron's nose cannot be easily wiped off and, looking at his Avatar, it doesn't depend from his mom not getting what she wished to eat while pregnant of him. I hope he's not getting allergy to some AR3 tool ...:D Thank You for looking and Your always kind and encouraging words!

Dear Byron, hair on Your head? I guess I'll have to go on with my experiments also to get some sort of miraculous trychological lotion then! Anyway, should You be the initial guinea pig, be prepared to face possible side effects!:D
Thank You my friend!

Lima
01-13-2010, 11:41 AM
Cesar painting the red dot on the nose of our friend Byron is just cool. Besides the technical beauty, of course.:p:p:p

Caesar
01-13-2010, 11:48 AM
Well, dear Oriane, actually I didn't work much on quality once I suddenly got the idea.
I couldn't wait nailing down this joke and have fun together with it.
Thank You!

byroncallas
01-13-2010, 12:00 PM
....Dear Byron, should You be the initial guinea pig, be prepared to face possible side effects!:D

Believe me, my concerns are elevated just knowing you are most likely up to something about which people should be screaming "STOP THAT MAN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE." :D:D:D:D

Sketch_Jr
01-13-2010, 03:22 PM
He looks like a mad scientist. I like the red dot on his nose!:)

pai
01-13-2010, 04:33 PM
Ha..ha. Just brilliant and great imagination piece, Caesar. You really are a master of this when painting any of our AR friends. I think it's my favorite one among those great "red spot" series and Byron's response made me laugh.:D;):)

byroncallas
01-13-2010, 04:33 PM
He looks like a mad scientist. I like the red dot on his nose!:)

Actually, Sketch Jr., I stole it from Rudolf, but please don't tell anybody. :D

justjean
01-13-2010, 04:38 PM
Love the humour and the drawing and that spot is just the cherry on the top :D

Evart
01-13-2010, 05:53 PM
Uh oh, spaghettioes! :eek: cute :D

SCP
01-13-2010, 06:24 PM
Good fun Caesar,Byron might not like the lack of hair but I think his Tie looks great! Made me laugh when I saw that detail,very well done !:D:D:D:D
I must of missed the start of the RED DOT outbreak?!:eek:

Caesar
01-13-2010, 09:54 PM
LOL :p Dear Justjean, with Your cherry joke You're right on spot :rolleyes::D!
Thank You!:)

Are You implying it may be a tomato sauce spot then, dear Evart? :confused::D Thanks!:)

I was late too, dear SCP. Anyway I already worked non the hair lotions, but I came out with possible side effects whcih may look particularly disquieting on Byron ...:rolleyes::D:p
Thank You for appreciating ...:)

saddy
01-13-2010, 10:25 PM
That's neat and fun to see. :D Welldone!

Caesar
01-13-2010, 10:59 PM
If it made You laugh, it's already a prize to me, dear Saddy! ;) Thanks a lot! :)

Mairzie Dotes
01-14-2010, 12:11 AM
Dear Caesar,
If asked ... I would venture to say that Byron deliberately slathered that
red spot on his nose as a reminder that he is low on #5 fire engine red
paint and should order more before he is reduced to improvising with his
jar of strawberry jam. :eek: (being the inventively creative type that he is!)
Wonderfully whimsical ... you have me smiling and well painted! :)

Caesar
01-14-2010, 02:36 AM
LOL Dearest Mair, first welcome back so as to, among other uniquely valuable contributions, raise sensibly the humour level of this Forum.
Your assumption is probably the most correct, knowing our good friend Byron's complicate genius, as evident from his astoundingly complex and gorgeous creations!:D
Finally thanks for appreciating this quick sketch too ...