PDA

View Full Version : The flat planet

Caesar
01-09-2010, 01:53 PM
An abstract testing ...

byroncallas
01-09-2010, 02:00 PM
Beautiful Caesar. No doubt you will be the new darling of the Flat Earth Society. There are worse fates.

Very clever and terrifically well done. :):):):):)

EDIT: I was relooking. You also remind me of the book/story/cartoon "Flatland". This is really quite conceptually cool. :cool:

Caesar
01-09-2010, 09:32 PM
It's a great fun to use AR3 to powerfully support any weird kind of idea so quickly, dear Byron ... Thank You. Your gorgeous works are quite an inspiration to me when it comes at the most fantastic and stunning views!

Khalid_ipda
01-09-2010, 10:39 PM
Beautiful. New idea, well done

Evart
01-10-2010, 12:38 AM
Looks like two galactic birds layed a thousand little gray eggs in a liquid nest. Neat painting dear Caesar :)

Valerie
01-10-2010, 01:04 AM
Fantastic piece of work.

Caesar
01-10-2010, 01:40 AM
Thank You, dear Kahlid! The idea of Earth being flat was quite an old one though ....:D

Dear Evart, this planet is certainly inhabited by life, including by two-D birds, as You can see them flying in the central part, who lay 3-D eggs nonetheless ...:p

Dear Valerie, actually AR3 seems to give You additional limbs and tools to put in scene the most "imaginific" ideas! Thanks!

Sketchism71
01-10-2010, 06:19 AM
Ha ha! What a great interpretation and concept this is Caesar! I always knew they were trying to trick us by telling us the Earth is round! This illustration is all the proof I need!!! ... Now of I go to find the edge! Really cool image Caesar!:D:D

Sketchism71
01-10-2010, 06:27 AM
Ha ha! What a great interpretation and concept this is Caesar! I always knew they were trying to trick us by telling us the Earth is round! This illustration is all the proof I need!!! ... Now off I go to find the edge! Really cool image Caesar!:D:D

foxytocin
01-10-2010, 06:45 AM
And wouldn't you hate to walk right off of the edge........

Caesar
01-10-2010, 07:37 AM
Ah, ah! Dear Sketch, in case just look from the edge whether You can see also the giantic turtle supposed to bear the world according to another vintage cosmological theory. In this age, where creationist are resurrecting somewhere as pseudo-scientifical theorizers following the common deceptive religious impulse to understand a sacre book revelation as literally correct, it may be appropriate to double-check everything, icluding the eliocentric theory (sorry Mr. Galileo Galilei and Kepler and their ancient Greek predecessors Pitagoras and Aristarchus of Samos).:D Thank You!

LOL. Dear Foxy, are You inviting Sketch to enjoy a space walk as a new Simbad (remember the magnificent cartoon too)? Thank You!