PDA

View Full Version : Byron's Laughter !

L Skylar Brown
01-06-2010, 03:52 AM
I did this as an Homage to Byron laughing about my turning to the "Dark Side"(Abstractions). He said he sees it coming. And I imagined a big hearty laugh coming from him - So I visualized that sound, and sent it to him yesterday. But, today, I wanted to share it with the rest of the community. Hope you don't mind, Byron.

byroncallas
01-06-2010, 05:31 AM
LOL LSB: I'll respond with my response from your original post: "Man, that is a riot - an explosion of fantastic color and form from a point of nowhere into everywhere. I have no choice but to love the title and thank you for it - that alone is making me laugh. Cool painting on many levels. I''m confident LSB that you're getting that abstract Jones - pretty soon you're a goner. Thanks for creating and posting this - really does give me an ear-to-ear grin. Synesthesia indeed, I'm hearing colors." :):):)

You're a hoot friend. I love the painting, and especially like the good spirits and good will in you from which is was born. :)

AT-TA
01-06-2010, 06:26 AM
Lovely bursting colors, Skylar. You know what?When i opened this thread and saw the picture...made me laugh... the kind of your joy of creation hit me like once the electricity from a toaster..it just hit me.... and that's what you wanted... i guess... Happy painting, indeed. Bring more of them here.....so we can get infected by your positive and happy thoughts. :-)

L Skylar Brown
01-06-2010, 02:09 PM
I'm so happy that this translates. To create a cross-sensory piece can be tricky - even if one has a touch of synesthesia.

Evart
01-06-2010, 05:51 PM
reminds me of a snowball fight. I like the color blend :)

L Skylar Brown
01-07-2010, 04:22 AM
Snowball fight - That cool! Aren't most snowball fights explosive fun?!

Alexandra
01-07-2010, 04:25 AM
This is very sweet Skylar. Exactly what I would picture. If I were to draw yours, I would imagine dandelions and soft dog fir in the wind! Uh oh, a painting coming up!:D

Valerie
01-07-2010, 04:58 AM
Skylar this is way cool, very explosive.

Khalid_ipda
01-07-2010, 05:02 AM
Like Valerie said; cool, very explosive.:):)

saddy
01-07-2010, 05:32 AM
That is very neat work. I like colors and as other have said, explosive.

Turning to Dark Side? :D I wish!

L Skylar Brown
01-07-2010, 11:19 AM
Yes - As a laugh Explodes!