PDA

View Full Version : It ends, again, and again it never ends.

idiotiQue
01-05-2010, 10:14 AM
Hi there!..
I'm back :D
I quitted art academy....
I didn't feel in place there, I'm not able to draw on command, to draw whatever they like& whenever they like. Either do I want it..
So yesterday I decided to quit. And I'm quite happy about it. :)
Right now I'm looking for a fulltime job, allready had my first aspiration (don't know if that's the word..) today.. and I think it went well. But I'll hear it tomorrow. While working I'll be looking for an other study. and try to get my driving licence! :p
And ofcourse, I'll be having more time to post and comment here. At least, I hope so.

Anyway! Here's something I made with the artrage 3 demo.
Hope u guys like it!

L Skylar Brown
01-05-2010, 10:24 AM
Great minds flock together, or , wait, ...Had a similar image - here....EyeClops

idiotiQue
01-05-2010, 10:28 AM
Wow, skylar, That image seems to be nearly symmetric.
Yet the lower part seems to be like water..
Reflection!

I like it. :)

L Skylar Brown
01-05-2010, 10:32 AM
I hoped you wouldn't take it wrong - I was just so amazed two people could conjure similar images. I made this before I saw yours, as I was playing with abstract concepts.

idiotiQue
01-05-2010, 10:36 AM
Ofcourse I won't take it wrong :p
Don't mind at all.

It is indeed very interesting. :)

pai
01-05-2010, 01:31 PM
Amazing piece, idiotiQue. Love how you achieving the depth and distance the way you painted it. I really like it. :)

RobertSWade
01-05-2010, 01:49 PM
Hi IQ,
I'm sorry things didn't work out for you at Art Academy. If you feel good about the decision then it was probably the right one. Of course there are other Art Schools and maybe one day you'll find one more to your liking. Don't burn any bridges in front of you. :)
Best of luck in the job search and of course we'll all very much enjoy seeing more of you and your art here.