PDA

View Full Version : orbit breakthrough (2nd version)

pai
01-04-2010, 05:16 AM
Did this quick abstract before sleep for relaxing. AR3 100% .It has been a busy week and I knew I missed lots of great paintings.

edit: 2nd version about the bird came out from the peeling wall

coops
01-04-2010, 05:17 AM
Thats wonderful Pai, I love the colours. Its so inventive.:)

byroncallas
01-04-2010, 05:21 AM
Pai, it's beautiful and a jumble of elegance. You look like you really let yourself go into it - bold, without reservation. It's a terrific exploration and wonderful explosion of lines, forms, textures, colors, light, gradations, blends and playful imaginings. I love it. :):):)

Evart
01-04-2010, 08:23 AM
Great looking abstract!

Alexandra
01-04-2010, 11:58 AM
This is fantastic Pai-you are a true artist!:)

Valerie
01-04-2010, 12:26 PM
Wow Pai this is wonderful,

Belvrog
01-04-2010, 12:32 PM
Great abstract. Absolutely beautiful !!

pai
01-04-2010, 02:05 PM
Thanks so much katie, byron, Evart, Alexandra, Valerie and Belvrog for all these wonderful compliments. :):)

@Byron, you are amazing, how do you know? glad you saw it how I put myself interact with the tools, like connection..quite interesting and good feel of doing this one....there're few ways to look at it, (see if from far) try look from the right side view and from bottom up..hope you can see that 3D effect i tried to do...wallpapers and paints are peeling off, there is a bird grabs a fish with it's peak...and it's wings evolves from the wall to it's body...

it's another way of interpreting a transformation..

p.s. ok back to work from my break...:)

Juz
01-04-2010, 02:36 PM
Looks wonderful Pai... parts of it remind me of frosted and shattered glass :)

byroncallas
01-04-2010, 02:52 PM
@Byron, you are amazing, how do you know? glad you saw it how I put myself interact with the tools, like connection..quite interesting and good feel of doing this one....there're few ways to look at it, (see if from far) try look from the right side view and from bottom up..hope you can see that 3D effect i tried to do...wallpapers and paints are peeling off, there is a bird grabs a fish with it's peak...and it's wings evolves from the wall to it's body...
it's another way of interpreting a transformation...:)

PIA: Big smiles. It's all there in the painting for any who engage your painting and imagine being you, imagining what you are seeing as you make new choices with each new stroke born from all the strokes that came before. Many of your paintings invite that kind of engagement from the viewer. This one is a really good example. I love your description above, putting the experience of your creative engagement with the painting tools, digital canvas and your personal, evolving vision into words. :):):)

Eileen724
01-04-2010, 03:35 PM
This is just exquisite, Pai. Your color schemes are so rich and inviting. But I think what Bryon said speaks the most of this beautiful painting - he's right on! He's such the romantic and his words are like music playing all over this forum.

AT-TA
01-04-2010, 03:59 PM
Very pleasant to look at Pai.

screenpainter
01-04-2010, 04:09 PM
That is a beauty Pai. Very futuristic looking abstract... great color. Great work.
It has been a busy week for me also. Sorry for missing many paintings... I am trying to catch up too.

pai
01-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Thanks again byron for all these wonderful words and Eileen, AT-TA and Albert for looking in and find this interesting to you. I have added another version above. :):)

byroncallas
01-04-2010, 06:04 PM
Pai, that's a powerful transformation. While the area of notable change is small the effect on the painting is considerable. Moving the bird from the abstract to the literal inside the abstract makes this an entirely different vision. At minimum the focal point is completely changed, and focuses the mind, I think, into more specific (or at least different) interpretations than those that might first come to mind for the original. Likewise, how your eye wants to move in the painting is entirely altered. Nice job - small change makes big change. . :):)

Sketchism71
01-04-2010, 06:59 PM
Wow Pai, this is great! Both of them! Adding the bird in the second creates an entire different deminsional effect to the rest of the painting. I love the way you seem to have let the painting evolve on its own here. Well done!

pai
01-05-2010, 01:27 AM
thanks byron for your detail interpretation. :) glad you have enjoyed seeing the new version of it. artrage has all this fun to play around with the original creation..i had tried to change to oil painting texture, then it looks 3rd different version again...but i perfer maintain same texture background for this.

eddie, thanks for the kind words. yes, i found it fun to do that way sometimes, never know what will come up. i like pouring paint when see a blank canvas..haha..glad the paint is digital. then, it costs less the way i paint. :)

Rob in Denver
01-05-2010, 03:12 AM
With the fast moving river of art that passes through here, I have gotten to where I rarely add anything to my favorites collection. I took one look at this painting and saved it immediately. I often find your Art does that to me, and this one is a keeper!

Gray
01-05-2010, 05:24 AM
Pai, your art is always so dynamic. Every part of it is focused on movement, and as I result, I really like them. This one seems to be no different. It's amazing to me that you have made an abstract this dynamic, a lot of abstracts that I've seen have dynamic elements, but are not as full of movement as you've made this. It's excellent!

damasocl
01-05-2010, 06:24 AM
Woww!!!!!!
Pai: thisīs wonderful, amazing, ....!
Iīm speechless with this work!!!!
Congratulations!!!