PDA

View Full Version : Tour De MOARA (UPDATE: Entire Thread Now On One Video!!!)

Sketchism71
01-02-2010, 04:33 PM
Pop some popcorn and grab your favorite beverage! ...Wait! No Food or Drink allowed in MOARA!

UPDATE: I figured out the puzzle and have updated the video. The entire thread up to date is finished and all on one video:eek:. Enjoy the show... I'm going to let my processor cool down!

Updated link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/sketchism71

byroncallas
01-02-2010, 05:58 PM
Eddie, this is darn cool - with a great piece of music to carry it all along. Great job. I think you've started a new tradition. (ah, I snuck in some popcorn, is that ok???

Docsmith626
01-02-2010, 06:03 PM
The sheer beauty of that brought tears to my eyes. Not an easy thing to do with someone as notoriously emotionally constipated as I am reputed to be. :o

Sketchism71
01-02-2010, 06:30 PM
Thanks guy's! It was fun to put together!

Byron, I will warn you that if you bring popcorn in, Oriane has hired Hanzz to be in charge of security! So watch your back jack!:rolleyes:

byroncallas
01-02-2010, 06:49 PM
Thanks guy's! It was fun to put together!

Byron, I will warn you that if you bring popcorn in, Oriane has hired Hanzz to be in charge of security! So watch your back jack!:rolleyes:

I new Oriane was a tough proprietor, but I never imagined he'd go so far as to bring in Hanzz for enforcement. Who knows what kind of a caricature he'd post - I'd be doomed. Thanks for the warning. :)

coops
01-02-2010, 08:50 PM
I saw this in Moara and wow it just blew me away. Such a wonderful little film with such a massive heart. Well done Sketch for bringing all these galleries together in such a beautiful way.:)

shechat
01-02-2010, 10:36 PM
Wonderful Sketch, spellbinding to watch.

Jules
01-02-2010, 11:43 PM
:eek::cool: wow another great idea, why not add some music ?? :)

sabena
01-03-2010, 12:51 AM
hi Sketchism71
excellente idea GENIAL:rolleyes::D

Valerie
01-03-2010, 02:23 AM
What a fabulous idea Sketch, I loved watching it.

screenpainter
01-03-2010, 03:05 AM
wow... great job on the collection. I wish it had lasted a bit longer. :)

Sketchism71
01-03-2010, 03:12 AM
Thank you all!!! :):)

Albert, I am working on the next set. Since that was the first one, I stopped at 40 because I wasn't sure about the overall end size with the youtube size restrictions. I didn't want to have to compress it anymore than needed to help maintain the clarity. Thanks for checking it out!:D

yachris
01-03-2010, 03:39 AM
Awesome Sketch -- and if anyone is interested, that's Madeleine Peyroux singing. She's awesome (and a perfect choice for the video!).

Sketchism71
01-03-2010, 03:46 AM
Ah.. Yes Yachris I should have mentioned that!:o The name of the song is J'ai Deux Amours. Thank you Yachris!:)

Briex
01-03-2010, 03:53 AM
Creativity on this forum is unstoppable, unbeatable. Jolly good Sketchism, jolly good. The ArtRage art, the MOARA, the galleries and your YouTube Tour de MOARA are writing art history.

D Akey
01-03-2010, 07:15 AM
STandiing ovation and StOmPinG MiGhTiLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! MOOOOOOORRRRRRRREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! (not to be confused with MOOOOOOOOOARA!!!!!!!!!!)

That really draws it into the world, doesn't it.

Everyone has done something amazing.

The Zoom Quilt has nothing on this group. :):):):):)

Juz
01-03-2010, 08:18 AM
WOW :eek::):)
Absolutely gorgeous sketch... really did MOARA justice. Absolutely adore the piece of music you selected. Glad you laid off cheesy transitions and went for simple fades which look far more professional. Bookmarking that one so I can revisit it often :):):)

Eileen724
01-03-2010, 08:34 AM
I just finished watching this video and I did post a comment on YouTube but wanted to post something here to reiterate what a wonderful compliment this video is to the whole MOARA concept! Awesome video, Sketch!!!!

Evart
01-03-2010, 11:26 AM
This was an outstanding video sketch. I liked the music too. Tres bon :D

Lima
01-03-2010, 01:05 PM
Sketch exciting, just wonderful:eek:. Stunning idea. You managed to give a new lease of life to the museum. I'm sure everyone was thrilled with this beautiful film. I was. And what's even cooler is that there's more to come.:):):)

RobertSWade
01-03-2010, 01:28 PM
Wonderful labor of love Eddie. :)

Alexandra
01-03-2010, 02:21 PM
Gosh Darn it *#!%^$#@! I am at such a disadvantage-they won't bring us DSL yet here in this section of our world-I will check this out at the library Eddie! I can't wait.

Sketchism71
01-04-2010, 12:02 AM
Thank you all for the great comments... Here is the updated link for the new complete video! ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/user/sketchism71

coops
01-04-2010, 12:27 AM
I have just replied to this in the Moara thread and I echo my words and again so thank you so much Sketch.:):):)

Sketchism71
01-04-2010, 12:46 AM
My pleasure Coops! Happy to be a little part of a legendary thread!:D

byroncallas
01-04-2010, 03:44 AM
Eddie, the update with the whole MOARA is an extraordinary visual contribution to our community. In a little over seven minutes one gets a visceral experience encompassing tens of thousands of hours of thought, contemplation, practice, hard work, struggle, fun, brushstrokes, digital clicks and final elation that give rise to the creative output of thousands of creative journeys. It's a monumental "summing" tribute to ArtRage, The MOARA, and all the artists young and old, novice and pro and everywhere in between who contribute to the vitality of this forum community through their engaged and engaging creative output and thoughtful conversation.

You did good old friend. If I had a thousand thumbs they'd all be up. The two I've got lifted up high are terribly insufficient expressions to say how much I appreciate both your effort and the result. Yo Eddie - great great job. :):):)

Lima
01-04-2010, 06:28 AM
I reafirm all the comments made. The feeling of joy and fulfillment is complete. Your enormous and painstaking work has shown what we all would like to see: a general human vision, complete and professional, showing the MOARA. Without doubt, a great endeavor.

You showed us all the brilliant person you are. Only someone with the sensibility of a great artist, would be able to organize and produce this tribute.

Bumble
01-04-2010, 07:33 AM
Excellent:D:D:D:D

Belvrog
01-04-2010, 12:28 PM
Wow Sketch, it's just great. I think it really feels alive this way...amazing:):):):)

Silentman
01-04-2010, 02:23 PM
Totally Awesome :D :D :D

Rob in Denver
01-05-2010, 02:22 AM
How did I miss this? I hope others don't miss it, it is absolutely great! Forget the coffee we were suppose to have sometimes Sketchism, lets make it lunch and on me! I need some way to thank you for such a wonderful labor of love.