PDA

View Full Version : Gray Horse (first work with AR3)

annie_okay
01-02-2010, 10:37 AM
This is mostly a single layer (ears, background and eyes got seperate treatment, but the entire horse head, shoulders and mane are single layer). AR3 - so many tools, it's almost overwhelming. I've been with it just two days now and loving it (tho it's taking a lot of trail and error to see how things work).

byroncallas
01-02-2010, 10:59 AM
Wonderful, really terrific Annie. Great job for one just learning the tools; looks like you've years of experience to me. Great eye, the horses forms are lovely and your application of the paint throughout shows you've a great eye for your subject and the painting's aesthetics. Your gray's are beautiful; and then there's that nice little touch with that subtle rose introduced into them. the composition is perfect - seems a rule of nine's (three's) with that eye in the perfect spot. And a spot on background. I like a lot. I hope you'll post many more. :):):)

beachpony
01-02-2010, 11:02 AM
That's GREAT!!!! Beautifully done!!!!!:):):)

Joanne :)

iceaxe
01-02-2010, 11:35 AM
Great design for a chess piece! Bold and strong

Valerie
01-02-2010, 11:44 AM
annie this is terrific .

Eileen724
01-02-2010, 01:35 PM
Annie...this is just wonderful! I love horses but can't draw or paint them worth a darn! They are one of the most beautiful animals on this planet and you've done a great job on this one.

Evart
01-02-2010, 07:39 PM
This looks great, but there appears to be something strange is going on around the mouth area.