PDA

View Full Version : Katie in Field of Wild Flowers

Alexandra
01-01-2010, 03:30 PM
Hi Katie, Here it is. I uploaded your portrait to a layer combined with a background that I made with oils, stickers, airbrush, and transposed layers.
I hope you like it! The best to you this New Year!

Docsmith626
01-01-2010, 05:42 PM
Alexandra, you're going to become as bad as Peter about starting addictive artistic revolutions around here. Love it. Happy new year! (I can already hear the firecrackers going off.)

Sketchism71
01-01-2010, 07:47 PM
OOO La La! Katie you have been Alexandra'd! Beautifully done Sandra! Happy New Year!:D

Evart
01-01-2010, 08:01 PM
This is a brilliant and beautiful colorized Katie. Awesome job Sandra :D

AT-TA
01-01-2010, 10:42 PM
Lovely pictures all of them.Happy New Year to you Evart."-)

Alexandra
01-01-2010, 11:18 PM
Doc, It IS Peter's fault indeed! Sorry Peter! So happy that you liked it Doc!:) Happy New Year!:D
Eddie, You are bringing a grin to my face! Poor Katie, she has been my guinea pig three times now! So happy that you liked it! AND Happy New Year to you and yours!:D
Evelyn, Thanks so much! Happy New Year!:D
AT, So happy that you liked them, Happy New Year!:D

coops
01-01-2010, 11:26 PM
Happy New Year Alexandra and wow what a wonderful present for me. I am absolutely loving this. Thanks a million:) Love the second one too

Alexandra
01-01-2010, 11:28 PM
I looked up and saw Katie-I thought, Oh dear....I hope she likes it, and you do! I am so happy. Thanks a bunch! And, Happy New Year to you as well!!!!!

byroncallas
01-01-2010, 11:34 PM
Hey there - a terrific little tribute to our wonderful Katie. Sandy, I love how you honor people with your very personal efforts and gifts to them. Really ups the pleasure and enjoyment quotient here in the forum. :):):)

pai
01-02-2010, 01:07 AM
So lovely and great color palette. I really like this one. Perfect for Katie..I am imagining her there...wooohoo. :)

Alexandra
01-02-2010, 04:46 AM
Byron, That is so nice of you, Thank you!!! I know we can do a lot of this on the older version of AR, but the stickers and certain tools are better to me. Katie was easy, as she is the flower queen, I imagined her in a setting with beautiful flowers, a garden with clean air and birds. Look out, you and your lovely Rosy are next!!! Hee hee!

Pai, Thank you so much! That is just what I wanted to do! I forgot to sign it though, darn it!!!! Oh well, I think that happens a lot to us when we are having fun! Have a wonderful New Year Dear Pai!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Lima
01-02-2010, 07:16 AM
Beautiful painting, almost jumped on my PC screen.:)

Alexandra
01-02-2010, 08:12 AM
Thanks so much Oriane! You know I love your portraits so much! The latest one that you made of Katie was absolutely stunning! I hope that this year I can do much better.
This one was 800x800-and it was bigger than my other paintings, wonder what I did?:o