PDA

View Full Version : Palm Trees

Khalid_ipda
01-01-2010, 05:50 AM
Coconut trees on the banks of irrigation ditches

L Skylar Brown
01-01-2010, 05:55 AM
Gorgeous. Are you now using 3.0? I find I really like the sample color feature for creating my palettes.

Khalid_ipda
01-01-2010, 06:05 AM
Thank you L Skylar Brown. No, I'm still using AR2.5, ...yes, if suitable for your painting, you can use the sample colors.:):):)

Judith Tramayne
01-01-2010, 06:12 AM
OK, I saved this so I also could use the colors. You have such a great command of your colors. Don't know if it's where you live or what but I totally love everyone of your paintings!!!

So when are you going to get Artrage 3????

Judith

Khalid_ipda
01-01-2010, 06:38 AM
Thank you Judith. Yes, you also can save to your computer. About AR3, I plan to purchase next year (next week:confused: ) I just visited the web site 'youtube'. Oh ... really great lesson that you provide through youtube. I need to learn something from the lessons you provide. Thank you very much.:D:D:D

Alexandra
01-01-2010, 06:39 AM
I'm with Judith. I totally love all of your paintings. They make me tear up though because it reminds me of precious times with my father in the Philippines and the wonderful Philippine people. You do have the most perfect and unique palette!

Lima
01-01-2010, 07:22 AM
Brilliant again Khalid.

AT-TA
01-01-2010, 07:58 AM
I do not know, what else is to say: all was said already, how beaitiful and sensitive your pictures are... and this one is outstanding.One can feel the dew on the leaves of the grass..one can here the birds singing and mosquito buzzing....one can lay down in the grass and dream about the paradise on earth...heheheh... gosh this is so beautiful...i have so much to learn seeing this and other peoples works here...and this makes me happy...learning is the wonderfull process of grawing and with you all the wonderfull painters here like you Khalid.... i can grow up .... and fly.... finally with the paint and brush..in my hand...:-)

Wishing you very happy, creative and prosperous NEW YEAR!

AT

Evart
01-01-2010, 08:32 AM
I just love it, it's so beautiful!

Valerie
01-01-2010, 09:59 AM
Outstanding work.:):):):):):)

Khalid_ipda
01-01-2010, 02:04 PM
Thank you Alexandra for comment. This scenery maybe remind you when you was at Philippine, because similar climate and natural plant .But I hope you enjoy.
Thank you orianelima for comment and never missed to look my work.
Thank you AT-TA for great comments with nice poem...ha ha, actually I don't want to hear mosquito buzzing.
Thank you Evart and thank you Valerie for comment on my work.
:):):):D:D

Jim Walsh
01-01-2010, 02:12 PM
Khalid,
Very bright and good feeling. Happy new year.
Jim

Khalid_ipda
01-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Thank you Jim, and Happy New Year to you.:D:D:D