PDA

View Full Version : The Wild One's

Alexandra
01-01-2010, 03:48 AM
Oil, watercolor, knife, stickers, gloop.
I wish that I had more contrast with the sky, but I merged it too soon.

coops
01-01-2010, 05:04 AM
Thats beautiful Alexandra, so colourful and bright. Its a joy to the eyes on a winters day. Love it. I really must get my head around the gloop lol:)

byroncallas
01-01-2010, 05:38 AM
Sandy - it's a wild bunch alright - who let the dogs out type wild. Beautiful, fun, in your face alive and vibrant. I love it. And Happy New Year. This is certainly a happy painting for ringing out the old and ringing in the new. these beauties seem like they are already partying - and it's a wild crowd. :):)

L Skylar Brown
01-01-2010, 05:40 AM
What Exuberance! What Fabulous Colors! Wild & Wonderful. I love it!!!

Khalid_ipda
01-01-2010, 06:08 AM
I agree with Coops, beautiful, colorful and bright.:D:D:D

Alexandra
01-01-2010, 06:31 AM
Dear Katie, Byron, Skylar, Matt, and Khalid, Thank you all soooo much!!!! Big hugs and much love to you, best wishes for this coming New Year 2010!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And Katie, it is raining and misty, grey and cold here, I had to do something for my desktop to remind me that the flowers will bloom again! lol.:D

Lima
01-01-2010, 07:20 AM
An explosion of colors. Beautiful Alexandra and Happy New Year to you.:):):)

DigitalViscosity
01-01-2010, 07:24 AM
Something great to look at this new years eve. You helped me decided the outfit I should wear to the many parties I have been invited to. 12 parties in the area seems a bit excessive but I have to find the one I wish to spend the calendar rollover with. I think that will be the people that don't wince at the bright color scheme I am going with =) Great painting all around

Jules
01-01-2010, 07:57 AM
that is very pretty a good composition :cool:

AT-TA
01-01-2010, 08:07 AM
As everybody said: this is a summer bliss like painting. Beautiful and hot....hot...colors they warmed up everybody just looking at your pic. We have minus twenty Celsius here... so thank you for such a warm painting i needed it today.

And a happy New Year to you, Alexandra, and to your family also.

AT

Evart
01-01-2010, 08:30 AM
Wow Sandra, these are beautiful. I love it!

Sketchism71
01-01-2010, 08:57 AM
Ahhh! What a refreshing image on this cold dull December day! Makes me excited for spring! I just received my Burpee seed catalog in the mail and was thumbing through it to figure out what strange interesting things I will grow this spring and summer. BTW, I too have made that mistake of premature layer merging. Most things are easily undone but that is a tricky one. Anymore, I will often do a "Save As" and change the name before I make a big change like that so I at least can go back to that point if I need to. Excellent work Sandra!:D

Alexandra
01-01-2010, 01:12 PM
Thank you Dear Doctor Oriane for such a generous comment!
Dear Trent, Thank you for your nice comment, and I am happy that I helped with the decision of what to wear to a party tonight. I am dressed appropriately for assembling K-Nex with my son, and I have my cup of hot tea, hoping I can stay up-haha.
Jules, Thanks so much, I really appreciate your comment, you are such a fantastic artist!
AT, Whew! Now that is chilly! Yeah, as I wrote this morning, it was raining when I got up, the sky was grey, it was cold. I just wanted something on my desktop to be a little cheery. Thanks so much for your nice comment!
Evelyn, I am so happy that you liked it, Thank you!
Eddie, Yes, I will defenately do a save as next time! Great advice! Thanks for your kind comment!
AND A BIG HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!

screenpainter
01-01-2010, 01:41 PM
Beautiful.

Jim Walsh
01-01-2010, 02:16 PM
looks great. happy new year

Alexandra
01-01-2010, 03:16 PM
Albert and Jim, Thanks so much!!! Happy New Year to you all as well!:):):):):)

RobertSWade
01-01-2010, 07:55 PM
Just when the Northern Hemisphere is resigned to settling in to the doldrums of drab and dreary winter ... along comes Alexandra, spreading the joy and color of everlasting summer.

iceaxe
01-01-2010, 10:13 PM
A flower jungle of captivating aroma. Excellent work :)

Alexandra
01-01-2010, 11:10 PM
Dear Bob, What can I say but golly gee wiz, and gosh...:o:oThank you-you Dear Man!!!!:)
Thanks Ice, I appreciate this so much!:)