PDA

View Full Version : The Quest..........the story continues............

Peter Pinckney
12-27-2009, 01:44 PM
We made the jump through hyperspace following the tenuous signals that had been received............

continually searching for the civilizations, seeded on far flung worlds by our ancestors

many millions of years past........................

Alexandra
12-27-2009, 01:47 PM
Beautiful Peter!!!! Your paintings are masterpieces!:):):):):)
You know, this is so weird. I am working on a painting with just these colors right now.

Peter Pinckney
12-27-2009, 01:48 PM
We came out .................in the close vicinity of the signal's scource.........a rocky planet orbiting a star at a good distance for supporting life and..........
with water evident on the surface............we knew what had caused the signals........sentient life forms!

pai
12-27-2009, 01:52 PM
This purple palette and those rays..really draw you into your quest with this space ship. Amazing visual effect and feeling it has brought just by your easy and fun creation. :)

Alexandra
12-27-2009, 01:54 PM
Beautiful.....hopefully their perception is used for goodness, and they will be welcomed to this planet. Please write more Peter!!!

Valerie
12-27-2009, 02:51 PM
This is so cool. I love it

Juz
12-27-2009, 06:02 PM
I love the way you've created the movement in the first piece with the overlay and scale of the ship.. there is a real sense of travelling to the destination when the two are viewed together... very creative, well done :)

Peter Pinckney
12-28-2009, 01:05 PM
Thank you everyone:):)

We sent down drones and scoutships to search the planet................

Peter Pinckney
12-28-2009, 01:13 PM
The first discovery was an automated submergible sea farm...........our computers talked with theirs and we learned that there are two sentient races here.............mammals that inhabit the seas..........much like the whales and dolphins found on another seeded planet, known by its inhabitants as Earth..........but unlike there,the other mammalian race here lives in close harmony with the sea dwellers to their mutual advantage.

They live in cities that can be submerged also...........to avoid the violent storms of their spring and autumn periods.

pai
12-29-2009, 04:35 PM
It's nice to hear your stories behind these paintings. When seeing the last one, I felt the protection of that harmony and peaceful city. But I espescially like the one "Folloinw the Drones", the journey of searching...a process..beautiful one. :)

Eileen724
12-29-2009, 05:09 PM
I just love your space odyssey concept, Peter! Each and everyone is unique and imaginative!

Alexandra
12-30-2009, 03:38 PM
Peter, Have you made any books? These are fantastic!!!!!