PDA

View Full Version : Uncongested

Belvrog
12-23-2009, 04:46 AM
Hi, I am pretty late. This is my first painting in AR3. Had to take a timeout. A virus infection knocked me off my feet for several days. Well at least I got rid of it before christmas. Phew.

Here's the painting, hope you like it. As always everything is done in Artrage, but for the first time 100% AR3. :D

coops
12-23-2009, 05:04 AM
Thats wonderful Belvrog. I love the sky, the grass and the ballon, oh gosh I think its great:)

Belvrog
12-23-2009, 05:27 AM
Thank you Katie!!!!:)

screenpainter
12-23-2009, 05:33 AM
Glad you are feeling better. This is very beautiful. Love the sky and background. It seems to reflect your feeling better. :)

Bumble
12-23-2009, 05:58 AM
Wonderful Belvrog.....:):):):D

ScottF
12-23-2009, 06:01 AM
Belvrog, this is very nicely done! Amazing for a "first" effort. :D

Greeneyes
12-23-2009, 06:02 AM
What a great painting and so happy you are feeling better

Alexandra
12-23-2009, 06:45 AM
What a wonderful painting Belvrog, and so happy to hear that you are better!:)

Rowena
12-23-2009, 06:49 AM
Very beautifully rendered and it has such a fine atmosphere - I love it :D

Caesar
12-23-2009, 08:07 AM
Fantastic outcome, Monsieur Montgolfier! :D

Lima
12-23-2009, 11:03 AM
Cool that you're feeling better Belv. Your painting is very beautiful. Congratulations.

hibebebebe
12-23-2009, 12:28 PM
pretty and full of beautiful life.

byroncallas
12-23-2009, 12:31 PM
Belvrog, first, glad you are past that virus. Second, this is such a lovely and whimsical, joyful painting. I much like it. Uplifting in its good spirits, the subject matter seems appropriate to the paintings joyful lift:).

Rob in Denver
12-23-2009, 01:02 PM
The painting is beautiful, I am amazed how soft the background looks. Very nice indeed.

ENCHANTER
12-23-2009, 01:30 PM
it s gorgeous!!

Sketchism71
12-23-2009, 05:12 PM
Very well done Belvrog! There is that wide open space you were talking about. I love the contrast of the clear crisp balloon next to the hazy background. Gives it the feel of humidity. Nice atmosphere to this.

Gray
12-23-2009, 05:55 PM
This is so neat! I love the idea of a balloon, they just seem so romantically absurd to me: Let's make a giant sack out of cloth, pump it full of air with a giant fan, turn on a flamethrower inside of the inflated sack and then use the resulting slight change in molecular density to float in a basket wherever the wind takes us... I mean, you gotta be nuts or high, or romantic or something, but the idea really does appeal. I've flown plenty, but always for business, and always in a sealed cabin. (at least, as far as I recall. Evidently I was in a little six seat flight over Africa when I was 2, but I don't remember that at all.)

This is so well done as well! The palette is soft and inviting, gives a real sense of being really and truly carefree, much like the very balloon you have painted.

RobertSWade
12-23-2009, 06:09 PM
Truely a delightful image Belvrog and I hope you won't take offense when I say it is the type of image that is perfect for a child's room. Its deceptive simplicity leaves so much room for their fertile imaginations. :)

Dany51
12-23-2009, 06:22 PM
Beautiful light painting Belvrog :)
I have computer problems too , anyway, it takes time to discover the new tools from AR3 and all life to arrive at something really well done.

All the best, Merry Christmas to you and your family !

Belvrog
12-24-2009, 06:23 AM
Thank you Albert!!! :):) Yes it was meant to be cute simple "feelgood".
Maybe a result of the illness, not sure. :)

Thank you Bumble!!

Thank you Scott. :D

Thanks alot Greeneyes !!

Sandra, thank you !!! Feeling much better! :)

Thank you dear Rowena!! Btw. I really like your new avatar.
Is it a cropping of a painting i missed??

Thanks you so much Matthew.

Haha, thank you Caesar! :D:D

Hey Oriane, thanks you!! I am really pleased that you like it.

Thanks alot hibebebebe.

Byron, thanks alot mate. Really like your thoughts on the painting. Couldn't have described my intention better and fully agree.

Thanks Rob.

Hey thanks Enchanter!!

Haha right Sketch, thank you mate!

Hi Gray. :D:D:D, yes, a balloon colored like a large portion of icecream. :) Really enjoyed your comment.
Thank you. Btw. I'd really like to take a flight in one of these little airplanes you were talking about. Must be a great
experience.

Robert. I fully agree with you. It wasn't directly aimed as an illustration for children, but I fully agree upon your
argumentation, and I am flattered by your words mate.

Hi Dany. That kind of virus didn't infect my computer, he decided to fight my health directly.:)
Thank you so much for your words and wishes and a Merry Christmas to you and your familiy too dear Dany.

Merry Christmas to all of you !! And thank you all so much for your nice words and wishes. Have a great time.

Juz
12-24-2009, 06:33 AM
Beautiful, love the reflection on the balloon. Glad to hear you are feeling better :)

silvy
12-24-2009, 06:35 AM
I like it very, very very much:)
It's relaxing and imaginative, very nice to look.

foxytocin
12-24-2009, 11:48 AM
I look at this and can picture myself in the balloon....I've never traveled via hotair balloon and I'm very curious about it....
Belvrog, glad you are feeling better and I think the title is quite appropriate for this wonderful painting....

pai
12-25-2009, 02:25 PM
Beautiful painting. I really feel light myself when seeing this soft color palette and that hot air balloon. :)

Belvrog
12-31-2009, 04:59 AM
Thank you dear Juz!!
Thanks alot Silvy!!
Hi Leah. I also never tried, but would love to, maybe next year!! :):) Thank you!!!
Thank you so much Pai.

I am wishing all of you a happy new year !!!!!

Eileen724
12-31-2009, 05:29 AM
Up, up and away in a beautiful, beautiful balloon....so the song goes!!!!

This is just delightful and so refreshing, Belvrog! I am sorry to hear about you being under the weather but glad to hear you're feeling better and back to painting these wonderful paintings!!!

sandyg
12-31-2009, 05:41 AM
Lovely tranquil painting Belvrog.
I'm so glad you have recovered from your recent virus.
Sandyg.

shirly
12-31-2009, 07:18 AM
stunning.. calm and definitely..refreshing!

great work :)

Belvrog
01-01-2010, 05:07 AM
:):):):) Eileen, Sandy and Shirly, thanks for your kind words. Happy new Year !!!

byroncallas
01-01-2010, 05:45 AM
Hey, I just came in for another quick peek - the image sets a good mood for me - being lifted out of the old year and into all the possibilities of the new one. I do much like the spirit captured here.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIEND.

Jules
01-01-2010, 07:55 AM
what a lovely painting, crisp and fresh, thinking of summer :)

AT-TA
01-01-2010, 08:21 AM
Pleasant and dreamy, very nice gentle breeze i can feel from your picture.

Happy New Year also to you, belfrog.!May your wishes come true.:-)

AT

Evart
01-01-2010, 08:23 AM
This is gorgeous!

Fashmir
01-01-2010, 08:24 AM
Ok. That is where I want to be right now. Drifting over a landscape with no roads to our destination.

Belvrog
01-02-2010, 04:05 PM
Byron, thanks again, and also big thanks to you Jules, AT, Evart and Fashmir. Thank you all very much for your kind comments. :):)

And a Happy new Year everyone!!!

Mairzie Dotes
01-02-2010, 08:03 PM
Dear BELVROG,
This painting moves me to dreams of carefree places, gentle breezes,
sunshine, blue sky's, glorious adventure and ...
per chance might there be room in that basket for one more adventurer?
I would bring a picnic lunch of fruit, cheese and your favorite dessert ...
honey dipped earth worms :eek: for the journey.

As always, your artistry is a treasure, exceptional and always seems to
tug at the heart in so many ways. So beautifully painted! :)

damasocl
01-03-2010, 02:22 AM
Beautiful painting...!
I really like the atmosphere that you've accomplished, achieved...!!
Well done...!!!

Hermosa pintura...!
Me gusta mucho la atm˛sfera que has logrado...!!
Muy bien hecho...!!!

Belvrog
01-05-2010, 12:21 PM
Haha, thank you Mair, for sure there will be a place for you AND the picnic lunch.:D Would be a pleasure.

Thank you Damaso. Pleased you like it !!