PDA

View Full Version : Dragons Revenge..(A Work in progress)

jacktar51
12-05-2009, 11:57 AM
I have bitten off more than I can chew with this,I cannot finish this today, there is toooooo much detail to go in,but I thought it might be good to get some comments because I sometimes want to bin a picture just to get it out of the way so I can start another,and thats a bit crazy if the picture is turning out ok,so I'm posting it here just to see if its got anything going for it artwise,your opinions are always welcome, good or bad.....Jack.

Rick
12-05-2009, 12:12 PM
Good stuff Jack.. Looking to see the finished product..

uuderzo
12-05-2009, 01:01 PM
I LOVE the water effect... looks like oil. Gorgeous!

Null
12-05-2009, 01:57 PM
Really great painting, I love everything - water, walls, towers, flames, dragon...
Everything looks warm and nice

And I noticed - the wall that is 'third' in height from the right: it's reflection has a few lighting spots, though on tower itself they're none)
Don't know if you minded to do so or this is just an unnoticed mistake...)

jacktar51
12-06-2009, 05:38 AM
Thanks for your replies everyone your points have been noted and acted uponI have done with this now its not finished as I wanted but not tooooo bad for posting...detail is disappearing on j-peg so theres mot much point in detailing it further, hope you like it anyway..... Jack.

RenéK
12-09-2009, 01:33 AM
cool picture!!! good color choice. i know its not the critic forum but why not take off a bit of the left part of the picture. composition seems to look better then.
greetings