PDA

View Full Version : Yotex's gallery

yotex
04-16-2006, 06:21 PM
This is the scene I imagined that my cat was at home alone. Maybe he was watching video of "wild animals-raise up seed"...haha...

bleepnik
04-16-2006, 07:09 PM
Hi yotex, welcome to the forums! I love the perspective in this, and the style. Thanks for sharing it with us.

- Gita

mr.X
04-16-2006, 07:14 PM
I can't believe it...it was really made with ArtRage 2 programme ???

I admire all painters...they are Gods.

:lol:

AndyRage
04-16-2006, 07:21 PM
Hi Yotex.
That's a fantastic drawing. Can you just confirm for me it was done in ArtRage?
What resolution did you do it at? The drawing work is very fine!

Thanks!

AndyRage.

kazaroval
04-16-2006, 07:53 PM
Very nice... it is possible to have a bigger version?

Stephen Lo Piano
04-16-2006, 09:14 PM
This image is really good. How was this done? Looks like pencils and possibly pastel?

ENCHANTER
04-16-2006, 11:06 PM
i like the style :) .......how did you get the straight lines for the tiles?

Weeks
04-16-2006, 11:31 PM
Hi Yotex, Welcome..

Fantastic work.. Composition, colors, textures...

Weeks
(that community will "rock"...) :D

yotex
04-17-2006, 05:08 AM
To Gita: Thanks a lot for your warm welcome, really makes me feel at home. :D

To mr.X: Yes, it was all done in Artrage 2. I made 3 layers, one for pencil, one for colors, and the lase one just for some defferent texture of that sofa.

To AndyRage: Yap. The total size of the picture is 2000*1553. Actually I think the resolution is too high. I didn't plan it, oops.

To Kazaroval: Sorry for my poor English...Do u mean a higher resolution one? There is a file size limit here, and the picture below is the best I can do.

To Stephen: I used pencil for scratch, and Pastel with different pressure. Colored pencil for some details. And I hided pencil layer when I finished. Pastel in artrage is really cool, I like it very much! :D

To Enchanter: It was all by hand. Actually the tiles are not very straight. But they look straight compared with other curves in the picture. :)

To Weeks: Thanks, you are all so kind.

This is a bigger version. I was trying not to compress too much.

ENCHANTER
04-17-2006, 06:08 AM
you got very steady hands Yotex make those tiles look straight then :)......
i know you had a barrage of questions thrown at you...but how long did this brilliant picture take to complete?[/quote]

kazaroval
04-17-2006, 06:46 AM
Sure i have a worse english than you Yotex, yes a highter resolution one...
its very very detailed, well done :shock:

ulrik
04-17-2006, 07:10 AM
Great painting with a lot of detalies, a pleasure to look at.

AndyRage
04-17-2006, 09:54 AM
Yes, this is an wonderful picture! Thanks very much for posting a slightly larger version. The detail is fantastic. The shading is great. The whole composition is excellent. But now I'm *so* curious to know what he was watching on the TV when you caught him.

And welcome to the forum!

AndyRage.

cym
04-17-2006, 10:37 AM
Great picture and great use a medium other than paint. I love seeing what can be done with ArtRage that I haven't tried yet, not that I could create anything quite as exciting as this!

yotex
04-17-2006, 02:18 PM
Thanks for all the feedbacks. It's really kind and frindly here. :D

Enchanter, you are welcome. I'm very happy to share my experiment, if it helps. But this picture stayed unfinished for 10days, since I had other work to do everyday. It's about 6 or 7 hours in all if I count averaged 40 minute per day. :?

DaveRage
04-18-2006, 12:34 PM
I like the way objects ( and the cat ) are floating in this, really fun style!

Harmony
04-18-2006, 05:21 PM
First let me welcome you to the forums yotex. The detail, colors, and placement of everything is just phenomenal.

Harmony

florida girl
06-03-2006, 07:55 AM
Hehe Yotex,
This is such a cute piece of art!
Yeah, we think we own the home but we really know WHO does!
They have us trained well, don't they?

Aged P
06-03-2006, 09:04 AM
Hi Yotex,

I thought the original posting was great, but now I can see the detail.

Excellent!

yotex
07-18-2006, 05:32 PM
Thanks guys!

Can I just put all my works in the same post? So I can easily collect them, like this is the gallery of my own? I'll change the subject.
I used to do this in another forum.

But if this is not convenient for viewing, I'll change it.

my new work: Chet, a friend of mine who owns a book store.

tony
07-19-2006, 12:47 AM
:) Hi Yotex, you have produced another very interesting picture.I love your unique style, its full of imagination and fun to look at. Can't wait to see more of your works, they are great. Regards,Tony :)

bleepnik
07-24-2006, 03:53 PM
Agreed, this piece is loads of fun! Chet doesn't look too amused that he's being drawn, and... is he, umm, holding a hairdryer? Connected to the computer desk? So much to see here, and again, interesting and unique perspective. Love it.

.g