PDA

View Full Version : Use only one letter.

Turtleman
09-19-2009, 01:38 PM
This is something my brother and sister do at school and its rather fun and forces creativity.

The idea is you pick one Letter and you have to make it into the most interesting bit of art work you can. There is no limits as to what you do, how many times you use it etc so go wild.

examples: You can make sunglasses from a B on its side or use V's to create a triangle cubism style piece.

Turtleman
09-19-2009, 03:26 PM
Here is a example.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/6163/bglasses.jpg

Andro
09-19-2009, 10:20 PM
My entry picture is for the letter C.

It is titled "Sea in the hell of endless doubts". I was in a somewhat eerie mood when making this, sorry when it looks a bit depressing.

MeganRosex
09-20-2009, 02:47 AM
my contribution x

Turtleman
09-20-2009, 03:14 PM
sweet work. Keep them coming. Heaps of letters still need there pictures painted!

Lee
09-21-2009, 03:48 AM
Dear Turtleman, Thanks for the cute idea,,, guess this qiucky is very basic:o, :)

Turtleman
09-21-2009, 03:22 PM
aw thats good as for a A. If someone can work out what to do with a M or a Z, they get bonus points since there both hard.

Lee
09-21-2009, 03:26 PM
Thank you, Turtleman, i see MMMMMM"s in them thar Mountains;):)

Canvasian
09-26-2009, 02:39 AM
Haha, my Graphic Design teacher in high school used to have us do this all the time. We all got sick of it because practically every project we did almost the entire year was a variation of this. Then, one day, he just disappeared, and someone else that we had never seen around before took his place o.O He never came back. We used to joke that the new teacher stole his job, bound and gagged him, and stuffed him into the supply cabinet (which, for some reason, was always locked with a chain and padlock) haha...

Anyway, neat drawings, maybe I'll do one last one if I find time this weekend.

Turtleman
09-27-2009, 02:03 PM
Haha, my Graphic Design teacher in high school used to have us do this all the time. We all got sick of it because practically every project we did almost the entire year was a variation of this. Then, one day, he just disappeared, and someone else that we had never seen around before took his place o.O He never came back. We used to joke that the new teacher stole his job, bound and gagged him, and stuffed him into the supply cabinet (which, for some reason, was always locked with a chain and padlock) haha...

Anyway, neat drawings, maybe I'll do one last one if I find time this weekend.

Do it! I love these.