PDA

View Full Version : Update On Fairy 09/03...please check it OUT

Juanmanueljazz
08-16-2009, 07:15 PM
More updates.....I think is almost the end...suggestion?

ScottF
08-18-2009, 03:05 AM
An interesting study! Good to see another Argentine here! :) My only suggestion is to keep at it!

Gray
08-18-2009, 06:34 AM
Shapes look great. One comment about the whole: Choose a light source and go from there, figure out where the nose will cast shadow, where the chin should be shaded darker, where the hollows of the eyes are dark, that kind of thing. If you get the shading in there it will start to pop out quickly, and the blending will work a lot smoother.

Welcome to the ArtRage forums! Great job for working with a mouse, I'm stuck with one myself at the moment. I hope to get a tablet some day, but wouldn't we all? Good luck and have fun with ArtRage!

Alexandra
08-19-2009, 10:20 AM
Really nice. I look forward to seeing the completion. I can't believe you did this with the mouse. You and Gray amaze me!

Silentman
08-19-2009, 12:21 PM
Well done Buddy i especially like your shading, i'll be looking closely at this one :)

screenpainter
08-19-2009, 12:49 PM
That's looking really good so far. What an amazing difference just adding the neck and torso has made. I also love the new expression.

Juanmanueljazz
08-19-2009, 03:20 PM
thanks to all of you...you really encourage me to go on...this is going to be a Fairy....still working iŽll be uptading as soon as new material comes...