PDA

View Full Version : Industrial-24/7.

waheednasir
09-17-2006, 11:02 PM
hello eveyone...sharing my recently painted, digital work, "Industrial - 24/7". capturing a city's industrial area with an evening mood, was what i was after and to achieve a painterly look, ive kept it simple, with enough detail and loose brushwork. refs were consulted. painted in artrage, using tablet.
thanks for watching...hope u like it as much as i enjoyed painting this...:).

cheers all.

D Akey
09-18-2006, 12:02 AM
Some might say it looks like hell. . . but that joke would be too easy. :lol:

It's great! Dramatic, fiery reds -- intense for the 24/7 theme you have going. Marvelous eye-catching color scheme. Masterful.

CÚdric Trojani
09-18-2006, 12:07 AM
It's a really fantastic creation. I save it on my hardrive as it's a pleasure to see it !

waheednasir
09-18-2006, 12:45 AM
many thanks D Akey and CÚdric...:). your kind comments are much appreciated, always.

:).

belokranjec
09-18-2006, 01:12 AM
very nice i like combination of red,yellow and black colors. poor workers in this industry :lol:

KittyCat
09-18-2006, 01:41 AM
That is awsome!
Such perfect detail in the buildings and frameworks and the way you have captured the buildings in the background.... pefect as always!!!

speggie
09-18-2006, 03:57 AM
sweet as mate love the pallette real sense of industrial grime ..........reminds me of the blade runner movie opening .......excellent stuff .....

hanzz
09-18-2006, 05:30 AM
stunning.
Simply stunning, I can contuniue to look at it.
One of the best ArtRage paintings ever.

jacktar51
09-18-2006, 05:37 AM
Waheed..........your pictures are wonderful..........you have certainly got that edge....and it shows....love the colors and composition.....and I notice you are putting more detail into the pictures of this,,,and of your castles and villages one( cant remember what you called it ........but it was good.lots of detail and stuff to look at........Nice one Waheed.....Jack.

friendly
09-18-2006, 05:38 AM
yes this could be in a museum, i like it alot nice painting

drzeller
09-18-2006, 06:47 AM
Very nice Waheed. A very strong image. Even when your subjects change dramatically, you can still see your style in them.

Thanks for sharing.

D.

waheednasir
09-18-2006, 07:16 AM
thank u so much everyone...:).
belokranjec, KittyCat, speggie, hanzz, jacktar51, friendly and drzeller...:). really appreciate u coming in and admiring this.

thanks for your time my friends.

Aged P
09-18-2006, 07:43 AM
Hi Waheed,

Once again you manage to put the light inside the painting. :roll:
That is so amazingly effective!

Monet had a place like that near his house at Argentueil.
The biggest Ironworks in France. He just didn't see it's potential as a dramatic painting subject. I keep telling you that you're better than him! :lol:

Wonderful.

Phil

PaintMe
09-18-2006, 08:23 AM
This is very dramatic. I like it. And once again, you've succeeded with the lighting and contrast. It becomes clearer and clearer to me that you are a master at setting a mood with your paintings. Very great work.

waheednasir
09-18-2006, 08:26 AM
thanks a lot aged p for dropping by and for all the appreciation. though the monet's part is hard for me to accept...:). thank u so much for such a compliment.

its always good to see u mate.

have fun.

waheednasir
09-18-2006, 08:31 AM
PaintMe...thank u very much for your kind words...happy to see u like my work...:). its just that mood plays an important part in every art form, thats just how i see it and i give it, its importance. its a great element.

thank u once again...:).

maror
09-18-2006, 09:00 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing!

i can't tell you much i love your works! with thisone you hit my personal favourite theme...

show more plz

greez maror

waheednasir
09-18-2006, 06:42 PM
hey there maror....good to see u...:). im so happy u like it so much, sure mate, ill be sharing more.

have a nice time...:).

heikki
09-18-2006, 07:48 PM
:)

Hi Waheed.

Im not artist educated, my backround is 25 years technician, but your painting is strong paint and professional work. I can even smell from this paint, hard workers long day, heat, bad workers conditions, also can hear many technical process sounds, hundreds year engineering developming times, smell of golden oil and nature screamings behind it.

Strong and fine work.

:)

Katalan
09-19-2006, 01:54 AM
Amazing work. It's so detailed and dark and dramatic. :) Hey, the 3 D's! :)

waheednasir
09-19-2006, 06:32 AM
heikki...i like the way uve observed/analysed this and the way uve written everything (given it words)...really makes me smile...:). thanks a lot. its always nice to see that no effort, no brushwork gets ignored. every effort gets the appreciation. thanks again heikki...;).

thank u very much Katalan...:). oh yes thats 3Ds...i like that...:).

and i thank again to all of u for dropping by, for your time and for all the kind feedback.

hype
09-20-2006, 09:48 AM
i don't understand why every painting you create, digital or not, isn't being sold for millions of dollars. other than Leonardo DaVinci, I can't think of anyone else I would rather see a gallery of work from than yourself. Amazing, Waheed. :D

waheednasir
09-21-2006, 07:28 AM
hype...im completely speechless...thats some comment for me indeed...:). thank u so much mate for the appreciation in such a special way. well, as a matter of fact, i even fail to understand the same thing... :lol:.
i thank u again for your time and kind words.

have a nice time...:).

ENCHANTER
09-27-2006, 09:22 AM
amazing lighting, and
composition,

It look like a background to a movie poster!!!

gazza76
09-30-2006, 06:29 AM
Fantastic work - what a talent.

waheednasir
09-30-2006, 10:39 PM
ENCHANTER, gazza76 and Sweedie...thank u so much for your time and kind comments...:).

florida girl
10-01-2006, 02:43 PM
Hey Waheednasir,
I'm constantly in awe of the wide spectrum of your paintings.
Your industrial painting is very commanding. :shock:
Are you familar with Bette Midler's song "Industry"?
Well your painting is the narrative of that song. It's got the Feel!

Kind Regards,
FG 8)

waheednasir
10-02-2006, 01:37 AM
many thanks once again florida girl, for admiring my work...really appericate...:).
i dont know about the song by Bette Midler, that uve mentioned. but i would definately get that. thank u...:).